Using cortisteroids to make the maxilla more convex

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

Ascend
I saw the threads about using them on the nose to thin the skin, can we Asians use it on our front part of yzgos to make it much more convex? The skin is much more thick on blue part while green feels thinner,
Screenshot 2024 03 25 32557 AM

Thus we should apply cortisteroids and latisse on the bluepart

Attachments

• download.gif
    download.gif
    837.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1711355207011.png
    1711355207011.png
    169.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and thecel
green is thinner cause the skin under the eyes is thinner
worth a shot but I wouldn't do this without seeing evidence of it working with others

also doesn't the skin thinning on the nose seriously ruin your nose skin at least in the long term?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and barettrealrx
green is thinner cause the skin under the eyes is thinner
worth a shot but I wouldn't do this without seeing evidence of it working with others

also doesn't the skin thinning on the nose seriously ruin your nose skin at least in the long term?
Ill be labrat use class 3 cortisteroid

@thecel

• +1
Reactions: thecel and barettrealrx
I
I saw the threads about using them on the nose to thin the skin, can we Asians use it on our front part of yzgos to make it much more convex? The skin is much more thick on blue part while green feels thinner,
View attachment 2818696
Thus we should apply cortisteroids and latisse on the bluepart
meangreen is not that much thinner prob same thickness but will make it more convex regardless I guess

shit idea

thickening the skin without moving the nose itself forwards will make the nose area look more recessed:

this guy’s skin at the green part is ultra thick

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003, sub5c3l and FutureSlayer
shit idea

thickening the skin without moving the nose itself forwards will make the nose area look more recessed:

View attachment 2818743

bro is back at it again, now stick to this instead of schizo-ing with mogger skulls lmao

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
shit idea

View attachment 2818743

Thinning blue part not thickening green part also thecel replied to my post :D

• Woah
the psl gain is so minimal i wouldn't recommend it but gl bro
My low set cheekbones r further exaggerated by being flatmorelight hits them making it even a bit more convex would bring noticeable results in that area

Thinning blue part not thickening green part also thecel replied to my post :D

ohhh

retard moment on my part

maby that’d mog but as @Snowbunnydestroyer said the PSL gain is minimal

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
ohhh

retard moment on my part

What if I'm doing for front, my cheeks look visibly flat so even making it a bit more convex would decrease the light hitting it on the front by like 2mm of extra shadowI think or I'm retarded

• +1
My low set cheekbones r further exaggerated by being flatmorelight hits them making it even a bit more convex would bring noticeable results in that area
If you are asian, you probably have a flat maxilla. If you want better cheekbones, I'd focus on bringing it forward/widening your palette (did you need braces as a kid, do you have crowding in your mouth?)

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx and thecel
ohhh

retard moment on my part

ngl bro your reputation proceeds you

Im rarely active on .org/looksmaxxing communities in general but I've already heard of you haha

• +1
What if I'm doing for front, my cheeks look visibly flat so even making it a bit more convex would decrease the light hitting it on the front by like 2mm of extra shadowI think or I'm retarded
I
If you are asian, you probably have a flat maxilla. If you want better cheekbones, I'd focus on bringing it forward/widening your palette (did you need braces as a kid, do you have crowding in your mouth?)
what if instead of focusing on growing the maxilla forward we shave the zygos?

U can see even form different angles main difference is the Asians zygos pop out forward way more and are not parallel with the mandible

ngl bro your reputation proceeds you

Im rarely active on .org/looksmaxxing communities in general but I've already heard of you haha
What did you hear about me? or did u just see one of my threads

Fuck I thought I was becoming real.org user

U r increasing concavity so how
we are shaving off blue areas View attachment 2818764
you dont want to be an infamous user on .org or any looksmax/redpill/incel-adjacent communities trust me it will ruin your ability to be nt irl.

also btw you shouldn't try to change your face like that to fit European beauty standards as well as this approach being untested. Why risk being uncanny valley when there are tried and tested methods to improve your looks (focus on important softmaxs - leave these frontier shit to once you've done everything you can to improve) try to lookmax specifically to maximise your asian pheno

Also I can see your autistic so just want to warn you against falling into the blackpill as its very easy for neurodivergent ppl to get manipulated by these toxic nihilistic ideologies

• +1
you dont want to be an infamous user on .org or any looksmax/redpill/incel-adjacent communities trust me it will ruin your ability to be nt irl.

also btw you shouldn't try to change your face like that to fit European beauty standards as well as this approach being untested. Why risk being uncanny valley when there are tried and tested methods to improve your looks (focus on important softmaxs - leave these frontier shit to once you've done everything you can to improve) try to lookmax specifically to maximise your asian pheno

Also I can see your autistic so just want to warn you against falling into the blackpill as its very easy for neurodivergent ppl to get manipulated by these toxic nihilistic ideologies
How u tell I am autistic

Corticosteroids have a rebound effect, as soon as you stop using them your skin will get even thicker than it used to be.

Corticosteroids have a rebound effect, as soon as you stop using them your skin will get even thicker than it used to be.
the ones I'm gonna use are strong enough to have permanent effects