USING PHYSICS TO PROVE MEWING (LOW IQ CELS STAY OUT)

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
I will try to make this very simple
Gravity pulls things down ok guys, since with no mewing the force of gravity isn’t opposed the bones of the face will always be constantly pulled down with the negative net force acting on the face downwards. When you put the tongue against the entire palate it applies an UPWARD force to counter gravity and put the overall net force into the positive
( the tongue is stronger than gravity obv)
when the net force is in the positive changes must be made for laws of physics to maintain their integrity. This results in the facial bones upswininging the maxilla.

TLDR FOR LOW IQCELS OR DIDNT READ CELS
NEWTONS FIRST LAW STATES OBJECTS AT REST STAY AT REST AND OBJECTS IN MOTION STAY IN MOTION UNLESS A NET FORCE ACTS UPON IT. GRAVITY IS ALWAYS ACTING UPON OUR FACES WITH A NEGATIVE NET PULL WHICH MEANS OUR FAces WILL CONTINUE TO GROW DOWNWARDS
WHEN YOU PUT TONGUE ON ROOF OF MOUTH WHICH EXERTS MORE FORCE THAN GRAVITY IT WILL SHIFT THE NET FORCE BALANCE INTO THE POSITIVE. NOW THAT THE NET FORCE IS IN THE POSITIVE THE LAWS OF PHYSICS DEMAND CHANGES IN THE POSITION OF MATTER WHICH WILL MANIFEST IN THE FACIAL BONES MOVING UPWARDS

if any of you retards want to refute go for it, don’t say “muh cope i mewed for 2 months and didn’t see any results”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707
dnred bro

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Fuck u it aint so simple. Good tongue posture is good but pushing like a madman isn't. Neither its gonna make you more gl than you were supposed to be.
Jfl at ppl who watch shitty mewing videos and come back with newton's law.

Fuck u it aint so simple. Good tongue posture is good but pushing like a madman isn't. Neither its gonna make you more gl than you were supposed to be.
Jfl at ppl who watch shitty mewing videos and come back with newton's law.
i never said hardmewing was better, there are probably biological complications that also come into play, personally I don’t even hardmew my self since it ain’t natural
this post only shows that the premise of mewing works nothing about if hard mewing is better/worse

Next level cope.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Neck yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo and AdamLamberg
Why aren't all trees the same height? Why does a fetus morph to have a shape? Genetics, u cannot fix ur code by the force of your tongue like u can fix the width of your muscles

Last edited:
Next level cope.
EXPLAIN WHY
Neck yourself
EXPLAIN WHY
Why aren't all trees the same height? Why does a fetus morph to have a shape? Genetics, u cannot fix ur code by the force of your tongue like u can fix the amount of myofibrils in your muscles
Well no fucken shit but you aren’t reaching your genetic potential without developing correctly
genetics are “base stats” but if you don’t train your level 1 rayquaza it will still get shit on by a level 20 pikachu

• JFL
Reactions: AdamLamberg
EXPLAIN WHY

EXPLAIN WHY

Well no fucken shit but you aren’t reaching your genetic potential without developing correctly
genetics are “base stats” but if you don’t train your level 1 rayquaza it will still get shit on by a level 20 pikachu
Because genetics are what determines beauty. Putting your tongue at the roof of your mouth is not going to make you beautiful. It's delusional to think that way. It's not healthy.

Because genetics are what determines beauty. Putting your tongue at the roof of your mouth is not going to make you beautiful. It's delusional to think that way. It's not healthy.
Holy shit stop making this about “beauty”
I am literally stating that putting your tongue on your palate will force your maxilla upwards (which increases beauty) according to laws of the universe

Holy shit stop making this about “beauty”
I am literally stating that putting your tongue on your palate will force your maxilla upwards (which increases beauty) according to laws of the universe
Okay let me rephrase for men. Handsomeness, good looking, etc, whatever, you know what I mean. Mewing is a cope. Someone would be better off getting surgery. Mike Mew is a charlatan and mewing is his con.

Lol fuck no, it has nothing to do with gravity.

TLDR FOR LOW IQCELS OR DIDNT READ CELS
NEWTONS FIRST LAW STATES OBJECTS AT REST STAY AT REST AND OBJECTS IN MOTION STAY IN MOTION UNLESS A NET FORCE ACTS UPON IT. GRAVITY IS ALWAYS ACTING UPON OUR FACES WITH A NEGATIVE NET PULL WHICH MEANS OUR FAces WILL CONTINUE TO GROW DOWNWARDS
WHEN YOU PUT TONGUE ON ROOF OF MOUTH WHICH EXERTS MORE FORCE THAN GRAVITY IT WILL SHIFT THE NET FORCE BALANCE INTO THE POSITIVE. NOW THAT THE NET FORCE IS IN THE POSITIVE THE LAWS OF PHYSICS DEMAND CHANGES IN THE POSITION OF MATTER WHICH WILL MANIFEST IN THE FACIAL BONES MOVING UPWARDS
How is that a tldr?

Lol fuck no, it has nothing to do with gravity.
I said low iq cels stay out in the title. Newton’s first law states that without a net force no change will occur. This would mean the only cause of recessed maxillas would be sleeping on your face every single night but obviously not everyone does that.
Gravity affects literally everything
How is that a tldr?
I got carried away

didnt even consider reading

Now imagine not just gravity pushing your maxilla downwards, but in addition tradional orthodontic braces that push your maxilla backwards into your skull.

gravity constantly pull your IQ down, you need to do some handstanding

shitskin hindu cope

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I believe mewing can help your face stay in shape,however it won’t improve it/make it chadlike

Another greycel promoting mewing...

Empirical evidence > Theoretical 'proof'

As it stands the empirical evidence that mewing works is very very poor as I explained in another thread.

shitskin hindu cope
can you explain how I’m wrong
Another greycel promoting mewing...

Empirical evidence > Theoretical 'proof'

As it stands the empirical evidence that mewing works is very very poor as I explained in another thread.
using physics Newtonian physics isn’t “theoretical” it’s been proven since the 1600s lmao

can you explain how I’m wrong

using physics Newtonian physics isn’t “theoretical” it’s been proven since the 1600s lmao
No but the empirical evidence for mewing is extremely poor.

I explain here:
No. The 'evidence' that people provide are so singular that they can easily be dismissed. For example, the 'evidence' someone might provide might be some post on r/orthodontics of some guy who has a better jawline, but that is poor evidence. Browsing that subreddit gives you a false impression that mewing works, but what one has realize people are only going to post if they claim they see improvement. This therefore exaggerates peoples expectations. Think about all the people who have gotten no results from mewing (myself included, and don't give me that 'wrong technique' bullshit). The people who have gotten no results from mewing far outnumber those who claim they have gotten results. There are a variety of reasons why someone can get improvement.

Ultimately the 'proof' for mewing relies on singular pieces of evidence. Saying mewing works because some people on r/orthodontics post pictures claiming it works is like saying smoking doesn't cause cancer because my grandad smoked and lived to 94. Both pieces of evidence are too singular.

Mike Mew is nothing but a charlatan who is trying to make a quick buck through YouTube ad revenue and merchandise.

The only good reason to mew is to stop mouthbreathing, only because you look ridiculous when mouthbreathing.

Starting to mew with the expectation that your jawline is going to improve is like starting smoking with the expectation that you won't damage your health because my grandad lived to 94.

Now fuck off with your mewing cope shit.

daily mewing propaganda :feelsuhh:

No but the empirical evidence for mewing is extremely poor.

I explain here:

Now fuck off with your mewing cope shit.
Can you stop saying you need evidence to show that the maxilla moves up and forwards from applying a force. It is such basics shit if you push something it will move overtime lmfao
Try to disprove what I said, you will arguing against newtonian mechanics
daily mewing propaganda :feelsuhh:
would you like to disprove what I just said

it’s actually funny so many people have called this cope and only one person said why it was wrong and it was a shitty claim

Can you stop saying you need evidence to show that the maxilla moves up and forwards from applying a force. It is such basics shit if you push something it will move overtime lmfao

it’s actually funny so many people have called this cope and only one person said why it was wrong and it was a shitty claim
It's like you don't even understand what I'm trying to say. How can you claim mewing works when the evidence is so poor. You can theorize and apply Newtonian physics to mewing all you want but at the end of the day EMPIRCAL EVIDENCE shows if something works.

Just fuck off back to reddit, greycel

It's like you don't even understand what I'm trying to say. How can you claim mewing works when the evidence is so poor. You can theorize and apply Newtonian physics to mewing all you want but at the end of the day EMPIRCAL EVIDENCE shows if something works.
No I think you are missing what I am saying
We can know that planets are accelerating away from us because of red shift in the Doppler effect.
Does this mean that all the current scientists are wrong when they say that this happens because we can’t go up next to the planet and measure it’s speed and conduct a research experiment?
No we use the facts and logic that we already know to deduce the outcome of something we can’t directly see.
I’m using the exact same premise about Newtonian mechanics and mewing as the thought process behind the Doppler effect and dark energy

No I think you are missing what I am saying
We can know that planets are accelerating away from us because of red shift in the Doppler effect.
Does this mean that all the current scientists are wrong when they say that this happens because we can’t go up next to the planet and measure it’s speed and conduct a research experiment?
No we use the facts and logic that we already know to deduce the outcome of something we can’t directly see.
I’m using the exact same premise about Newtonian mechanics and mewing as the thought process behind the Doppler effect and dark energy
Let's say I have all the mathematics and calculations that objects will fall when dropped. How do I test this theory is correct? I get an object and drop it. Does it fall? Then my theory is correct. There is no way to know a theory is correct without empirical evidence.

Apply this to mewing. You have all the theories which say that mewing should move the maxilla. How do we test that this theory is correct. We do experiments. Is the maxilla moved forward at the end of the experiment? Then your theory is correct and mewing works. However, has there been no change at all? (which the evidence points to mewing being useless) then your theory is wrong.

Keep mewing, you can send me a photo of your chad jawline in 5 years time. I would love to see it!!!!

U
Let's say I have all the mathematics and calculations that objects will fall when dropped. How do I test this theory is correct? I get an object and drop it. Does it fall? Then my theory is correct. There is no way to know a theory is correct without empirical evidence.

Apply this to mewing. You have all the theories which say that mewing should move the maxilla. How do we test that this theory is correct. We do experiments. Is the maxilla moved forward at the end of the experiment? Then your theory is correct and mewing works. However, has there been no change at all? (which the evidence points to mewing being useless) then your theory is wrong.

Keep mewing, you can send me a photo of your chad jawline in 5 years time. I would love to see it!!!!
i get your point but we already have all the evidence about how matter moves and where if we apply a force to it. There is no need for extensive experimenting when we have surrounding evidence from physics.
Try to debunk what I originally said in my post instead of “muh evidence”

Alright but even if mewing does work then the changes are only small/unnoticeable, which is what current evidence points towards.

Alright but even if mewing does work then the changes are only small/unnoticeable, which is what current evidence points towards.
That is a plausible claim I can’t dispute that without evidence/studies but in my own opinion it is significant over a long period of time. All I claimed in this post was maxilla will move up from the force

the density of bone also plays a huge roll in how fast bone can change and most of us are ending or done with puberty