Utilising fillers to address under eye support / orbital vector (High IQ users GTFIH)

SteveRogers

SteveRogers

I have to return some videotapes.
Has anyone done this?
@Lightskinindian did it for great results imo;

But if one was to address their negative orbital vector, would it be more effective to go for the upper cheek, to then push the eyelid up, without changing the shape of the eye; thus creating more aegyo sal?

The points to know for sure are that;
- the filler should sit on top of the cheek/above the most protruding area of the cheek, in order for it to be less likely to migrate
- the filler should be injected onto the bone, I’ve read that this also leads to less migration.

I’m getting the last 2ml chin filler injected in a few hours (had 3ml on November 1), and want to address my eye area too as it’s my biggest failo, purely due to lacking under eye support (despite having 99th percentile cheekbone that just happen to be medium set as opposed to high set) + lack of striking lateral canthus (If anyone knows how to achieve this too, I’m all ears, however as it stands, to my knowledge, for that, the best would be supras + fat grafting or upper eyelid filler, as it can fold down and create that striking lateral canthus)

Let’s fucking ascend

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
how is that a good result? His orbital vector is still severely negative

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Yes fixing negative orbital vector is possible with filler alone. Sometimes you need to enhance mid cheek with a thicker filler like voluma and fill the tear trough with a more liquid filler like Volbella. Don’t be afraid of “liquid” because it won’t move from its place if injected correctly, fillers basically create a packet and they stay there because the stick like glue to the tissues

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers