V SHAPED TALL SKULL IS IDEAL

nuclearlooksmaxxer

nuclearlooksmaxxer

Bronze

do you notice the brutal mog and how the first pic has a better shaped skull instead of wide chin ruining harmony,

2nd dude looks like grandpa from up

if youre a masccoper this will hurt, but reality shall be said before its too late

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Kristin, 5'7 zoomer and 12 others
Yea true, tall skull v shape jaw high cheekbones compact midface no bug eyes = top 1 percentile

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, aspiringexcel, horizontallytall and 7 others
If you want people to fear you, be the second guy. If you want stacies to ride you, be the first guy.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bomber517, aspiringexcel, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
If you want people to fear you, be the second guy. If you want stacies to ride you, be the first guy.
pale skin is not intimidating, dark skin is. But light brown is good compromise between intimidation and handsomeness.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and nuclearlooksmaxxer
bumppp

@Seth Walsh what do you think you're high iq

Brachyfacial incel mogged by tall skull slayer keep coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Imretarded?, callisto and 1 other person
just be ronaldo theory

Brachyfacial incel mogged by tall skull slayer keep coping
giga cope, ronaldo has the taller skull and taller ramus also brachyafacial skull is not downturned enough which isnt the case with cr7, i dont think you can even classify skulls correctly

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
giga cope, ronaldo has the taller skull and taller ramus also brachyafacial skull is not downturned enough which isnt the case with cr7, i dont think you can even classify skulls correctly
Brainletramblings

Water

Meso > brachy > the horsefaced one I forgot the name

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
3557214 1690664361911
keep coping you rat this ideal masculine high t skull

2024 March Schick> Gaynaldo career

iu
iu
iu
iu

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg
2024 March Schick> Gaynaldo career

iu
iu
iu
iu
Nice anglefraud nigger neck fat doesnt change the fact that ronaldo’s v shaped jaw mogs, he just fixed teeth and acne cuz he grew up in poverty but still bonemogs ogre recessed maxillacel shick. This is him at 2003 at 18 btw

Attachments

• IMG_1286.jpeg
    IMG_1286.jpeg
    254.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Easy mog

Attachments

• IMG_1287.jpeg
    IMG_1287.jpeg
    46.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1256.jpeg
    IMG_1256.jpeg
    160.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Nice anglefraud nigger neck fat doesnt change the fact that ronaldo’s v shaped jaw mogs, he just fixed teeth and acne cuz he grew up in poverty but still bonemogs ogre recessed maxillacel shick. This is him at 2003 at 18 btw
Natural beauty vs fake beauty

• JFL
Reactions: nuclearlooksmaxxer
No its not idiot, doesnt appeal to prime fertile females only roasties
Muh rostie muh bo appeal keep coping you soy face cuck your muh v face shape gonna look like little children next to him Dimorphism is law :blackpill::blackpill:

Right analysis wrong eg. Tall anime skull is what I call it my fav as well but it might be preference.better eg
IMG 20240403 115621
4047947_IMG_20240403_115750.jpg
IMG 20240402 200619
Screenshot 2024 0403 122220
IMG 20240403 115942

Attachments

• IMG_20240403_115750.jpg
    IMG_20240403_115750.jpg
    595 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom and trueceI
Muh rostie muh bo appeal keep coping you soy face cuck your muh v face shape gonna look like little children next to him Dimorphism is law :blackpill::blackpill:
Youre retarded harmony>dimorphism besides Ronaldos jaw is actually wider and he has taller ramus so keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: Yaarhuni
David Beckham mogs all

my reaction to this information
شیک.jpg

This has to be gay
I mean my logic is that it's the best to look at like a art being appreciated. Japanese art has been my fav since I was a kid. It was my introduction to fiction. You probably also have fav skull for eg drago has a cut to cut warrior skull Maher has taller version of it salih has a anime skull gandy,ballou have tall anime skull I just think it's the most superior cause warrior ones looks overgrown and and the anime skull that is tall looks perfect

View attachment 2830296View attachment 2830297

do you notice the brutal mog and how the first pic has a better shaped skull instead of wide chin ruining harmony,

2nd dude looks like grandpa from up View attachment 2830298
if youre a masccoper this will hurt, but reality shall be said before its too late
Why intuitive rates are memes.
The left has an overly feminine face shape where as the right has an overly masculine
While both are un ideal the left is better becausenits on the more dimorphic end. What's going on as people are voting for Ronaldo is that they're subconsciously adding their preference for femininity and are choosing Ronaldos feminine face shape due to their own gay undertones @DelonLover1999

Edit nvm cope Ronaldo is better however it's still shit and short
Screenshot 20240410 040450 ImageMeter
Screenshot 20240410 040312 ImageMeter

Last edited:
  • JFL
Youre retarded harmony>dimorphism besides Ronaldos jaw is actually wider and he has taller ramus so keep coping
True but Ronaldo might have worse harmony Here and if not it's matched and the other is Dimorphic so he mogs

Both have shit face shapes
Left has a tiny forehead and the right has a top wide chin
Man said tiny forehead 🤣🤣 that means he has a good hairline and you can always square it off, better to have nw0 hair genes than recede

The left has an overly feminine face shape where as the right has an overly masculine
While both are un ideal the left is better becausenits on the more dimorphic end. What's going on as people are voting for Ronaldo is that they're subconsciously adding their preference for femininity and are choosing Ronaldos feminine face shape due to their own gay undertones @DelonLover1999

Edit nvm cope Ronaldo is better however it's still shit and shortView attachment 2850646View attachment 2850647
Ronaldo doesnt have a feminine face shape, he has a wide jaw with tall ramus if anything thats masculine as fuck

• +1
Reactions: looksmac
True but Ronaldo might have worse harmony Here and if not it's matched and the other is Dimorphic so he mogs
Ronaldos harmony is better bro, also he has a much better maxilla and nose which is harmonious. Appeals to femalegaze

• +1

Edit nvm cope Ronaldo is better however it's still shit and shortView attachment 2850646View attachment 2850647
First you said men hyperfocus on dimorphism, now you're saying they subconsciously add their preference for femininity. Which one is it?
Pick one avenue to be wrong in bro, mfer keeps changing lanes.

• JFL
First you said men hyperfocus on dimorphism, now you're saying they subconsciously add their preference for femininity. Which one is it?
Pick one avenue to be wrong in bro, mfer keeps changing lanes.
Address the point and stop with the copes you saw the edit.

Ronaldos harmony is better bro, also he has a much better maxilla and nose which is harmonious. Appeals to femalegaze
No its not retard his front harmony is like 50%. Most of the shit on his front has 0 harmony. He LITERALLY has an mtn front
Screenshot 20240410 095049 YouTube

Last edited:
Address the point and stop with the copes you saw the edit.
I don't have to address your points, they don't change anything. I've already stated my thesis on this topic.

I don't have to address your points, they don't change anything. I've already stated my thesis on this topic.
Well your thesis is wrong meanwhile these guys are here saying xyz is ideal when basically both are shit with ronaldo fem af with his baby forehead lol.

much higher than that lol
His front is literally in the 50%
You can check yourself his shit is fucked
Screenshot 20240410 095049 YouTube

Math doesn't lie
His side holds him up
Hebuust Has so many flaws lmao

His front is literally in the 50%
You can check yourself his shit is fuckedView attachment 2851072
Math doesn't lie
His side holds him up
Hebuust Has so many flaws lmao
how retarded do you have to be to round 59.9% to 50 fucking percent instead of 60? jfll

the intellectual dishonesty is insane lmfao

Well your thesis is wrong meanwhile these guys are here saying xyz is ideal when basically both are shit with ronaldo fem af with his baby forehead lol.
can men rate women intuitively?

can men rate women intuitively?
Yes but not on an individual basis due to subjective preference. You'd have to ask a huge sample size.
how retarded do you have to be to round 59.9% to 50 fucking percent instead of 60? jfll

View attachment 2851080

the intellectual dishonesty is insane lmfao
Yes intellectual dishonesty with the actual photo posted.
His front is mtn. And I he has some other flaws CA copes about that's why
He's around a 6.5 7 in harmony overall because of his SIDE harmony in which many guys say he has a shit side.
Guys are here arguing ronaldos harmony with a frontal when he has mtn frontal harmony and a chad side LOL. MEANWHILE GUYS THINK HIS SIDE IS FUCKED

Last edited:
  • JFL
Yes but not on an individual basis due to subjective preference. You'd have to ask a huge sample size.
How many women on discord do you ask before you start sperging out here abt their ratings? 100? 200? and do you actually avg it out?
Do you chose from a random sample size? Do you make sure that the conditions in which you ask are the same foreach woman? Do you factor in the bias they might have from it being you who asked the question?

Don't act like you're a scientist nigga. If you have a looks theory take, prove it by using examples, by making morphs and comparing them, by trying to argue your case. CA's system is riddled with biases and so is yours. So is everybody's.

Yes intellectual dishonesty with the actual photo posted.
His front is mtn. And I he has some other flaws CA copes about that's why
He's around a 6.5 7 in harmony overall because of his SIDE harmony in which many guys say he has a shit side.
Guys are here arguing ronaldos harmony with a frontal when he has mtn frontal harmony and a chad side LOL. MEANWHILE GUYS THINK HIS SIDE IS FUCKED

It lacks depth and has a way too prominent adam's apple, making his submental region look even worse than it already is.
Clearly not a chad tier side lmfao, idgaf what CA says.

Last edited: