this is fake guys, work on your obliqiues and never your shoulders

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, ominion, Perfection and 2 others
focus on only oblique exercises and skip shoulders and back

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
8 rep lateral raises? Always do at least 12 reps with these, as far as isolations side delts respond better to a lot of volume. You need to get them burning and continue to torture them with partials. Change that to 5x12-20, assuming you hit them twice a week. If you want to do heavier shoulder exercises for 8 reps, do dumbbell seated shoulder press, shoulder press machine, or barbell OHP.

Similarly, your lats can take a lot of abuse. Get them stronger with heavy T bar rows/bent over rows. Seated rows and lat pulldown, 11-13 reps. Don’t do “Reeves shrugs.” You get a wide back by getting strong at rows and pulldowns/pullup movements. If you can do pullups, get good at them and start incorporating into your workout. Weighted pull ups are even better, but I know most of you are probably 115 pounds and “leanmaxxing” so you might not be able to do those.

Here is an example back day-

Pull ups/weighted pull ups 3x10
Barbell bent over row 3x6-8
Lat pulldown 3x12
Dumbbell row 3x10-12
Seated cable row 3x12
Facepulls 5x15

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: barettrealrx
8 rep lateral raises? Always do at least 12 reps with these, as far as isolations side delts respond better to a lot of volume. You need to get them burning and continue to torture them with partials. Change that to 5x12-20, assuming you hit them twice a week. If you want to do heavier shoulder exercises for 8 reps, do dumbbell seated shoulder press, shoulder press machine, or barbell OHP.

Similarly, your lats can take a lot of abuse. Get them stronger with heavy T bar rows/bent over rows. Seated rows and lat pulldown, 11-13 reps. Don’t do “Reeves shrugs.” You get a wide back by getting strong at rows and pulldowns/pullup movements. If you can do pullups, get good at them and start incorporating into your workout. Weighted pull ups are even better, but I know most of you are probably 115 pounds and “leanmaxxing” so you might not be able to do those.

Here is an example back day-

Pull ups/weighted pull ups 3x10
Barbell bent over row 3x6-8
Lat pulldown 3x12
Dumbbell row 3x10-12
Seated cable row 3x12
Facepulls 5x15
Thx bro 😍

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
Lat pulldown
• 3-2x8