• +1
Reactions: wollet2, TyroneFSFS, j05 and 1 other person
not really a question, Dellisola mid to low diff

• +1
Reactions: TyroneFSFS
Vasiliy mogs this fraudcel to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: KIVVV, Thebbcmaxxer and berseker
Vasiliy mogs, also vasiliy is so retarded, read his lore and youll understand bro literally wasted everything

• +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234
Vasiliy mogs, also vasiliy is so retarded, read his lore and youll understand bro literally wasted everything
know his story, tbh, it’s not his fault, but the fault of the place where he was born, you know that he wasn’t given a role in Russia? he with his appearance of a god was forced to work as a waiter, if he had been born in the USA, he would have been on the same level as DiCaprio

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and <6PSLcel
know his story, tbh, it’s not his fault,
not that mentally ill stuff, but like he was so passive and he never really did anything to put himself out there, he had millions of rubles and girls simping for him, and he wasted it by not slaying and btw HES STILL UNMARRIED AND A VIRGIN to this day according to an interview :lul:
but the fault of the place where he was born, you know that he wasn’t given a role in Russia?
wtf why? isnt he literally Russian himself? thats crazy
he with his appearance of a god was forced to work as a waiter, if he had been born in the USA, he would have been on the same level as DiCaprio
nah cope, he wouldve ended up the same, you know Jon Erik Hexum was found while he worked as a janitor at same random hotel

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: F36 and wollet2
not that mentally ill stuff, but like he was so passive and he never really did anything to put himself out there, he had millions of rubles and girls simping for him, and he wasted it by not slaying and btw HES STILL UNMARRIED AND A VIRGIN to this day according to an interview :lul:

nah cope, he wouldve ended up the same, you know Jon Erik Hexum was found while he worked as a janitor at same random hotel
No way he's a virgin he must've been mentally deranged

• +1
Reactions: ominion
No way he's a virgin he must've been mentally deranged
I know he's a schizo and shit but with his looks girls must've bothered him daily

@russiancelreturns he doesn't know...
I know u retard, I read about him being a suicidal schizophrenic but he's too good looking I'd assume he got raped atleast

• JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns
Delisola just looks like some dirty guido or a gypsy (same thing) here.

not that mentally ill stuff, but like he was so passive and he never really did anything to put himself out there, he had millions of rubles and girls simping for him, and he wasted it by not slaying and btw HES STILL UNMARRIED AND A VIRGIN to this day according to an interview
dude, firstly, he didn’t even have a million rubles, Bondarchuk bought him for pennies at that time, secondly, he was married and far from a virgin, by the way, his wife put him in a psychiatric hospital LOL

he is Russian, that’s the point, he lived in Russia, and because of this he was forced to work as a waiter, when in the USA he would be carried in their arms and idolized

maybe, I don’t know, producers are generally dubious people, people like DiCaprio are developing, they are 7/10 on average, and people like Hexum and Stepanov are thrown into work as cleaners and waiters, it’s a mockery

• +1
Reactions: F36
I know he's a schizo and shit but with his looks girls must've bothered him daily
so it was, his wife was about 7/10, but there were a LOT of women running around him, although he was monogamous, and therefore refused one Russian billionaire (who, naturally, simply inherited from her old husband, who died a year later of their marriage) , by the way, this could be the reason why he was denied work, in Russia this is already the case, many beautiful women did not become models because they did not sleep with producers

Delisola just looks like some dirty guido or a gypsy (same thing) here.
probably due to the fact that the pupils are dilated, his green eye color is not visible, maybe that’s why