Vegan Teen Thinks Her Diet Helps With Acne, Meanwhile Her Face Is Full Of Acne Scars...

SikKunt

SikKunt

Terrachad

It's crazy how far the brainwashing goes, just because authorities on nutrition tell us "Plants are good for skin health goyim!" these retards automatically believe it disregarding their personal experiences and the obvious negative effects their diet has upon them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Holy shit its horrible

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3 and SikKunt
Holy shit its horrible
Ye, but tbh I don't care if a toilet this braindead will die from her obvious DEFICIENT and malnourishing diet.

Anyone who’s had acne scars know that they don’t dissapear overnight... truth is low carb diets are good for anti inflammation and legit for acne, but for acne scars it’s about collagen which is about exercising and eating lots of protein.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 656, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
but for acne scars it’s about collagen which is about exercising and eating lots of protein.
Yes and you definitely won't be getting any help from a plant-based diet if that's what you seek since the protein isn't bio-available at all and the contents in plants destroy collagen.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
its all genetic, i just jfl at get muhh sleep muhh get all nutrients , muh clean your face, ITS ALL FUCKING GENETIC

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Drugs, TsarTsar444 and 6 others
its all genetic, i just jfl at get muhh sleep muhh get all nutrients , muh clean your face, ITS ALL FUCKING GENETIC
People didn’t have acne before industrial revolution

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 685
Well genes do play a very large role but you can't excuse it by eating like shit

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
jesus. needs accutane and raw pasture raised beef liver asap

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
authorities on nutrition tell us "Plants are good for skin health goyim!"
Why would the government cuck the valuable meat industry like that?

This conspiracy makes no sense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 685
I love meat, you know what I mean ;)

• Love it
only this tbh
what the semites did to this little girl...
Tenor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 685
Well genes do play a very large role but you can't excuse it by eating like shit
Chad eating and drinking shit everday with good skin> incel with 10000 skin products and good diet

Just the facts

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5891, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
Meanwhile I take accutane .And get rid of massive cystic acne completely in 2 months
91AF6373 06BC 4617 B8D5 57C2186E6B03

• JFL
Why would the government cuck the valuable meat industry like that?
idk tbh but this meat bad grains good shit started in the 1900s and the industries that produce these foods make very good profit, not to mention if you keep the population sick with a slave diet you also get profits from the pharma industry
what the semites did to this little girl...
idc about her

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 3583
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and SikKunt
  • +1
It's impossible to go overboard with height, same with dick size what a cope jfl
What?Thats not what I meant.Whatever.
Also 6 ft 8 is overboard for me.If I was 6 ft 8 I would be spaghetti man

idk tbh but this meat bad grains good shit started in the 1900s
People that eat more plant-based diets usually do so through vegetables and berries. Grains are a no-go. I can't imagine anyone genuinely believes grains are good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and SikKunt
This guy is a moron,ugly baldcel freak coping with his uglyiness

Pls stop watching him he is looksminning U .

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: National Rodgerism and balding17yomanletcel

It's crazy how far the brainwashing goes, just because authorities on nutrition tell us "Plants are good for skin health goyim!" these retards automatically believe it disregarding their personal experiences and the obvious negative effects their diet has upon them.

ahahah all vegans will die soon

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
this meat bad grains good shit started in the 1900s
I get the "grains good" one since agriculture is huge, and that's also a big reason why the food pyramid looks the way it does.

But the meat industry is big too.

The government favours us to eat grains, but they would never go as far as to tell us to give up on meat.

• +1
People that eat more plant-based diets usually do so through vegetables and berries. Grains are a no-go. I can't imagine anyone genuinely believes grains are good.
Vegetables are also bad.
Also veggies are way too calorically scarce to be a staple of the diet.
This guy is a moron,ugly baldcel freak coping with his uglyiness

Pls stop watching him he is looksminning U .
Meanwhile he travels around the world with his Stacy girlfriend and you stay in the shekelshack :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Can we talk about that subhuman balding cel with bear he needs to shave that shit and looksmax asap

Meanwhile he travels around the world with his Stacy girlfriend and you stay in the shekelshack :feelsautistic:
He's Norwood 28, look at him,do you really want to follow a diet if that's the result?

• JFL
Can we talk about that subhuman balding cel with bear he needs to shave that shit and looksmax asap
He's tall and looks like an ogre, good enough.
Balding is genetic anyway.
He's Norwood 28, look at him,do you really want to follow a diet if that's the result?
Bro balding is genetic cut the coping

Also veggies are way too calorically scarce to be a staple of the diet.
True, still great sources of numerous micronutrients. And good luck getting plant-hormetic compounds without plants.

Diet doesn't cure acne
Even if she was a carnivore she'd still have pimples

All about genes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 656
  • +1
  • So Sad
What compounds?

Vegetables still contain anti-nutrients so good luck absorbing the already scarce amount of them.
Lmao you're really falling for the sv3rige meme. Carnivores on the Internet are usually low IQ and also believe in other conspiracy theories. Don't be edgy and just be an omnivore who cooks his meat

Lmao you're really falling for the sv3rige meme. Carnivores on the Internet are usually low IQ and also believe in other conspiracy theories. Don't be edgy and just be an omnivore who cooks his meat
Yes yes of course nevermind the fact he's healthier than 90% of the population.
I need my phyto-nutrients like my doctor told me.

Yes yes of course nevermind the fact he's healthier than 90% of the population.
I need my phyto-nutrients like my doctor told me.
He's only healthier because everyone else is eating junk food and doesn't exercise + BAD GENES (bad metabolism). A gymcelling omnivore will be healthier than him. You can see his brain lags in his speaking patterns, he has been hospitalized, almost died because of food poisoning, he's sungazing and believes the earth is flat.

Comnium complex