Vegetarians are more likely to be murderers

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
Especially when they resist meat due to religion. Since Buddhism, Jainism and more recent strains of Hinduism recognise that the aggregates of intellect , spirit and body are just illusion (maya) . Killing a human being and killing a fruit fly has the same moral equivalance. While a Muslim or Christian are savage with meat, they recognise a sharp divide when it comes to man owing to the ontology of being as described in the Quaran, and Bible and further expounded by Church Fathers like Aquinas. While for a thinking Hindu or Buddhist, if he were to kill - animal or man makes 0 difference to him. Thus the Tantric schools of Hinduism record human sacrifices and even suicide if the Guru wants you to kill yourself. Not only that - not eating meat elevates you to a state where karma cannot influence you so if you pass this stage through meditation then even if you kill a Brahmin you incur no sin. The scary thing is while a cartel guy can repent and rope out of guilt, a sramana proficient in the Tantric sect can act without impunity, guilt or anger. This is the dark side of when the Shivagamas are taken to their logical conclusion.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, iam good boy and Debetro
and how does that make you feel?

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy, Deleted member 28896 and BrahminBoss
and how does that make you feel?
Great as im close to that state now. I feel karmically detatched from the things I do for example I fapped to a kid getting raped yesterday and I had 0 post nut guilt, but I did take thyroid before so it may be due to that

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Manletmachine and Debetro
Richard Ramirez type shit innit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and Deleted member 28896
Veggies don't fill my tummy I enjoy chicken 😋

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Especially when they resist meat due to religion. Since Buddhism, Jainism and more recent strains of Hinduism recognise that the aggregates of intellect , spirit and body are just illusion (maya) . Killing a human being and killing a fruit fly has the same moral equivalance. While a Muslim or Christian are savage with meat, they recognise a sharp divide when it comes to man owing to the ontology of being as described in the Quaran, and Bible and further expounded by Church Fathers like Aquinas. While for a thinking Hindu or Buddhist, if he were to kill - animal or man makes 0 difference to him. Thus the Tantric schools of Hinduism record human sacrifices and even suicide if the Guru wants you to kill yourself. Not only that - not eating meat elevates you to a state where karma cannot influence you so if you pass this stage through meditation then even if you kill a Brahmin you incur no sin. The scary thing is while a cartel guy can repent and rope out of guilt, a sramana proficient in the Tantric sect can act without impunity, guilt or anger. This is the dark side of when the Shivagamas are taken to their logical conclusion.
Aren't you a leaf eating fukin goat

@ranierean