VENT/GUIDE NEVER WEAR UNDERWEAR BESIDES COTTON BOXER BREIFS AND YOU WILL SLAY (NSFW)

xuzky

xuzky

botched penis lengthening
So today I was wearing some underwear like these, biggest fucking mistake of my life let me tell you why.

Reason 1: Uncomfortable, esp for hairy legs
In my option, this is very uncomfortable compared to cotton boxers after about an hour or 2. Because of the tight nature of these they just become very fucking irritating especially if ur not a femboy faggot who shaves his legs. The only time I can see these being useful is for a football or basketball game or something like that where you change out of these ASAP because no lie they are quite comfortable when you first put them on/

Reason 2: Putrid Smell :feelswhy::trepidation:
Before fragrancecels and other fags come at me saying its a me problem for smelling like shit and I need to do this and that, this is not a problem in cotton underwear. They are shit in the heat. So if you are somewhere humid, please never fucking buy these jewish underpants. They will turn the area where ur dick and balls lay into a sauna. Insane sweat production in these compared to cotton where I would typically have barely if any at all.

• Make you smell like absolute shit. ball sweat will smell like shit even if you use a ball deodorant and trim them just because this material just absorbs sweat and the smell lingers and IS EXTREMELY POTENT including sweat that drips from your back, abs, hips wherever it just absorbs it all and smells like ass

Reason 3: There is reason to believe that scrotal exposure to heat kills sperm:
This is absolutely brutal. Because this is correlated with testosterone and anything that decreases T is a looksmin
An example is a 2007 study in which men using hot tubs with a temperature above 98.4 degrees for 30 minutes per week for 3 months were found to have a 22% lower sperm motility. [Shefi S. IntBrazJUrol 2007]. (Obviously ur balls wont be 100 degrees inside these underwear but they will be noticeably warmer)

Including this Post, take with a grain of salt.
https://looksmax.org/threads/polyester-underwear-is-killing-your-sperm-count.981906/

Reason 4: NEVER WEAR BREIFS THEY ARE GAY

I honestly don't even know what to say. If you wear these its so over for you. The only people I tend to hear of wearing these are people from Eurofag countries so if thats you please lock in you might get some pussy if you switch to normal boxers.

"Sixty-two percent of women think boxer briefs are a guy’s best pick" (https://www.menshealth.com/style/a19527517/what-she-thinks-about-your-underwear/)

So just wear normal boxers an not g string breifs like a femboy as its what women prefer anyways

TL;DR: IF U WEAR POLYESTER OR BRIEFS UR A TRUECEL AND ITS OVER FOR U :lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, mog_or_be_mogged, YUNGMAXXER and 1 other person
never worn underwear in my life except when wearing pants to some conference or exam

• +1
Reactions: xuzky and Ragnar
noway man get rid of the cracker text cant see shit

• +1
Reactions: xuzky
Reason 3: There is reason to believe that scrotal exposure to heat kills sperm:
also if that would be true, would be my least concern, no foid is worthy of my genes

JK lol better to not wear underwear at home, actually best to wear literally nothing at home if u live alone. You look taller when naked JFL. But generally boxers or boxer briefs are the way to go

• +1
Reactions: xuzky