Verteporfin - Remove Acne Scars, Infinite Hair Transplants and Scarless Cosmetic Surgery

Fucked up skin barrier also greater chance of scarring ? I use urea and ceramide moisturiser do I need anything else
thats what i conclude would happen, and if directly it doesnt it causes more active and more inflammed acne. more inflammed acne = higher risk of volume loss

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
thats what i conclude would happen, and if directly it doesnt it causes more active and more inflammed acne. more inflammed acne = higher risk of volume loss
Wdyt of anti bacterial orals like azithromycin and topical benzo/ clinda would those prevent inflamed acne (cos apparently the biggest effect from topical clinda is more anti inflammation than anti bacterial)? What is gh? I never had cystic only hormonal but those left some scarring it seems. Is glycolic acid also good to prevent acne scarring from PIH?

Wdyt of anti bacterial orals like azithromycin and topical benzo/ clinda would those prevent inflamed acne (cos apparently the biggest effect from topical clinda is more anti inflammation than anti bacterial)?
used clinda once, less than pea size, it destroyed my skin barrier for months, kinda no reason to use is or benzo since tret is overall better and helps collagen and scarring directly
What is gh?
growth hormone
. Is glycolic acid also good to prevent acne scarring from PIH?
i dont think you can prevent pih, it helps it tho

• Love it
used clinda once, less than pea size, it destroyed my skin barrier for months, kinda no reason to use is or benzo since tret is overall better and helps collagen and scarring directly
damnn
growth hormone
do you aplply a topical formulation or oral? Why would this help, increased growth factors?

Also i heard tazarotene can help atrophic acne scars , is this true? Would this effect be confinied to taz or also tret can help? Rn my routine is taz plus azelaic acid plus ceramide for moisturiser, urea cream (i use this before i sleep and sleep with it). Should I add vit C or glycolic acid or stick with these until my PIH becomes more bearable (Its a lot now, and from what i see recently its actually a big bigger maybe purge, although some areas look much better and skin overall looks higher collagen)

damnn

do you aplply a topical formulation or oral?
i use mk677
Why would this help, increased growth factors?
proven to greatly reduce wound healing time and increase collagen, burn victims use gh so i figured it must be the most effective skin recovery drug, but as i said, its speculative
Also i heard tazarotene can help atrophic acne scars , is this true? Would this effect be confinied to taz or also tret can help? R
yeah its true, but you will notice a difference mostly on mild scarring in a pretty long time frame
damnn

do you aplply a topical formulation or oral? Why would this help, increased growth factors?

Rn my routine is taz plus azelaic acid plus ceramide for moisturiser, urea cream (i use this before i sleep and sleep with it). Should I add vit C or glycolic acid or stick with these until my PIH becomes more bearable (Its a lot now, and from what i see recently its actually a big bigger maybe purge, although some areas look much better and skin overall looks higher collagen)
i cant really tell you if you should add an active or not, because i didnt experience your skin and what it can handle. you could try slowly adding that into ur routine like once every 3 days and see if it doesnt get too irritated

• Love it
they are essentialy the same thing so yes
any oil you’d recommend for face ? Jojoba roseship etc or not needed? Any oil for hair ( if you have any experience)?

What is the danger w active acne? If I have active acne should I not use retinol or use glycolic acid in conjunction?
use a form of PN like curenex and rejuvan S or try using dermaheal ASCE+ or HSR.
ive ordered curenex and im going to use it soon.

Wdyt of anti bacterial orals like azithromycin and topical benzo/ clinda would those prevent inflamed acne (cos apparently the biggest effect from topical clinda is more anti inflammation than anti bacterial)? What is gh? I never had cystic only hormonal but those left some scarring it seems. Is glycolic acid also good to prevent acne scarring from PIH?
For hyperpigmentation, do some research on the new molecule Melasyl, imo its very OP, and def will be buying soon.

For hyperpigmentation, do some research on the new molecule Melasyl, imo it's very OP, and def will be buying soon.
where'd u buy

What is latest intel on this?