Very high iq people aren't that smart

D

douche

Gold
There's a handful of tera iq moggers in a few of my classes, like math olympiad winner smart, and their raw brain power just isn't that impressive

I could be coping bc they brain mog me to hell and back but it's quite disappointing observing how stupid some of the (probably) smartest individuals of our species actually are. Idk tbh I was expecting some prof xavier shit but they just seem like normal slightly aspie guys

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
"very smart people arent that smart" :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: maxilofailo, PseduoAryan, Heinrich Schmidt and 3 others
"very smart people arent that smart" :unsure:
its kinda hard to articulate but irrespective of bell curves/percentiles their intellectual capacity isn't that much higher than your average joe schmoe. like people see guys who claim 160iq+ and assume they have existence figured out or they're in another realm of consciousness

so I'm high iq then!!! :feelsgood:

To yeast life the “smarts" usually involve talking fast with big words in authoritative tone, which doesn't overlap with number crunching all that much

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Roquefort, Sny and 2 others
its kinda hard to articulate but irrespective of bell curves/percentiles their intellectual capacity isn't that much higher than your average joe schmoe. like people see guys who claim 160iq+ and assume they have existence figured out or they're in another realm of consciousness
That has to do with philosophy or spirituality,not IQ

It's just higher potential brah. Higher IQ does mean they are smarter, since it means they have a better capacity for learning abstract stuff. Abstract concepts can still be picked up by average IQ people, but the more abstract/complicated the more difficult it is to pick up, which is when you'll actually really need that higher IQ for better processing.

Anyways, your posts in this thread sound like you expect them to be super knowledgeable in general about stuff with them being able to just answer everything jfl. Also your classmate probably is aspie, but like the autistic savant type which can be insane if they are into specific important fields like math or some shit.

Iq is cope unless it is high enough to become extremely rich or change the world with

Huge cope. As high iq the better, but its obv cope if it is at expense of other skills or iq.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
IQ is cope, psychopathy is more advantageous

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
not really

psychopathic traits are correlated with low iq. a smart psychopath is super rare and probably has several other pathological issues, so not that op
Rationality mogs IQ

There's a handful of tera iq moggers in a few of my classes, like math olympiad winner smart, and their raw brain power just isn't that impressive

I could be coping bc they brain mog me to hell and back but it's quite disappointing observing how stupid some of the (probably) smartest individuals of our species actually are. Idk tbh I was expecting some prof xavier shit but they just seem like normal slightly aspie guys

It’s only cope because women don’t fuck smart niggas. There is a positive correlation between IQ and looks but it certainly doesn’t seem like it in real life lol.

:feelswhy::feelswah:

Last edited:
Why do you think they're not smart OP?

Iq isn't a linear measurement.

Its more of a report of current capability. Real iq tests are looking for potential. Its like what sushi said, the higher iq you have, the more likely you have a higher potential to learn more abstract or divergent things, thoughts, beliefs etc.

In reality its very hard to test for IQ without a very vast pool of vectors. The real test looks for potential, neurogenesis, divergency. Most tests are just looking for skills, and not potential. Well lets be honest, most tests are only capable of looking for skills, not potential. Which is why one can score very high on a test yet still submit to their human limit and biological prepositions. Like you said, smart but dumb. I know a lot of men and women who were very good in acidemia but for the life of them cannot comprehend greater perspective.

I wouldnt trust most claims or reports of IQ because of this. This is the first step to IQ. Early suggestion also plays a part in what skills a persons neuralnetworks becomes familiar with. iq is not a linear measurement of skills. Its (supposed to be) a measurement of potentials and brain network capability and factors. If anything something similar to a 23 and me. A lot of factors are missing, like genetic prepositions, variance, scans and databases of other measurements for relativity, divergency and like said a overall large database of inputs required to accurately test all of this and determine a relative number.

Like you mentioned, how many iq tests have the capability to determine a non arbitrary measurement of extraordinary or divergently intelligent thought? And by whos imputed calculations? The only tests capable would have to be involved with some sort of supercomputing Ai to even get close to accurate. Military level maybe, but i doubt any casual tests are reporting anything close to this outside of current level of skills.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Primalsplit and douche