Very Important Thread:Contacts/method for lighetning and SHINNING eyes? Shortcut to Chad

EternalLearner

EternalLearner

Zephir
In theory yeah it makes sense but idk. How are you gonna lower melanin?
well, i think it forms in the sun... so just stay in? take vitamin d supplements? just ideas, I aint no expert

D

Dostinex

Banned
View attachment 97115View attachment 97116View attachment 97117

Light eyes are better than dark eyes. Green against blue is debatable. Thing with green eyes is that they're more sensitive to lighting. In bad lighting they can look dull and brownish. In good lighting, they're unmoggable. Blue eyes are more consistent.
I disagree. Dark hair with blue eyes is much more unique and beautiful. Green eyes look boring. A step below blue. Blue looks more majestic and desirable to females.

Alarico8

Alarico8

Omniscient
I disagree. Dark hair with blue eyes is much more unique and beautiful. Green eyes look boring. A step below blue. Blue looks more majestic and desirable to females.
I've never seen blue eyes that came close to mogging that Thom Strijd, Jorge del Rio green.

Gudru

Gudru

Metrosexual, 17 year old Dutch boy
I love latinas with brown eyes

D

Dostinex

Banned
I've never seen blue eyes that came close to mogging that Thom Strijd, Jorge del Rio green.
Just looked him up. Very nice eyes. Not the typical Green though. They look almost yellowish/green and very unique. Regular Green eyes are not as Good as blue.

1565819959138.png

But technically yes..Eyes like these are green.. Equal to blue I agree. Very majestic
Also.

1565820120674.png
1565820141543.png

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Arcanologist
first i need to moneymax to spend money on this shit
oh yeah i could eyemaxxxx
i'd try all colors to see how it 'd look in me
I live in Brazil, it id have an appeal over the brownie girls here, i think.

Last edited:

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)