Very important!!! You should be hydrated 24/7. The simple step before *surgeries*

ndos

ndos

6'4.5'',wide frame,acnecel,here to looksmax
See, the Internet says that should be hydrated 24/7, drink a gallon of water a day etc. On the other hand some say that you should drink whenever u want. Which is true?

I bet the first one. Your skin is hydrated and u overall feel good.

BUT WHAT AMOUNT OF WATER U SHOULD TAKE DAILY FOR ITS MAXIMUM BENEFITS AND NOT PEEING A LOT?
A GALLON?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and sub5inchcel
@Artemis
@mrriceguy
Хелпаните

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444

ok nigger

• JFL
@Artemis
@mrriceguy
Хелпаните
Если ты хочешь пить, значит ты уже обезвожен, скорее всего первое

overhydrating is no good. but you can figure that out for yourself when you're peeing constantly and remove all electrolytes from your body

See, the Internet says that should be hydrated 24/7, drink a gallon of water a day etc. On the other hand some say that you should drink whenever u want. Which is true?

I bet the first one. Your skin is hydrated and u overall feel good.

BUT WHAT AMOUNT OF WATER U SHOULD TAKE DAILY FOR ITS MAXIMUM BENEFITS AND NOT PEEING A LOT?
A GALLON?
View attachment 2052388
3-4 L daily

also obv dont drink tap water

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded
I drink a couple litres every day

@Artemis
@mrriceguy
Хелпаните
Hz...

but in general, it is recommended to drink a lot, like 3+ litres. However, im not aware, how you avoid peeing a lot while doing so

Not enough for me. I swear like crazy
Aim for 4+ litres, I sweat a lot when working out so I know your pain. I drink jugs of water like it’s nothing

My friend's father nearly died a few weeks ago because he drank 6 liters of water every day and got a natrium deficiency.
DON'T OVERDHYDRATE RETARDS

• So Sad
My palms though get sweaty like crazyy
Ye I got the same shit. It got worse when I was fat for some reason. Only thing that helped was zinc+copper supplements and getting leaner. Idk why but yeah it was a noticeable difference.

Because water doesn't hydrate you, not more than to the extent to keep you alive if you're consuming nothing.
Only saturated fat and "living" liquid (raw milk, blood, fruit, raw eggs) can actually hydrate you.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
saturated fat and "living" liquid (raw milk, blood, fruit, raw eggs) can actually hydrate you.
I do eggs and fruits and milk already. What blood and how to drink blood. I want to get a hydrated skin

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
I do eggs and fruits and milk already. What blood and how to drink blood. I want to get a hydrated skin
Milk doesn't count of it's pasteurised. Blood is just blood from an animal. You can buy it from butchers some time. Fruit, of course, shoot be juicy, like orange or cucumber and juice from a carton didn't count. But if you really get enough, my advice would be to stop drinking water.

Milk doesn't count of it's pasteurised. Blood is just blood from an animal. You can buy it from butchers some time.
Kinda controversial.

4 liters per day

Milk doesn't count of it's pasteurised. Blood is just blood from an animal. You can buy it from butchers some time. Fruit, of course, shoot be juicy, like orange or cucumber and juice from a carton didn't count. But if you really get enough, my advice would be to stop drinking water.
aight boyos gonna eat cucumbers and blood jfl

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Drink as much so that your urine is clear and colourless

Электролитов не хватало. Не пил мб минеральную воду, в которой уже все есть
Прозрачная моча короче нужна тогда тв точно пьешь много
Кстати если у тебя акне то курси сотрет, 10 мг в сутки побочек кроме сухих губ не будет, у меня за 4 месяца все прошло. Потом можно 10 раз в 2 дня для профилактики

Прозрачная моча короче нужна тогда тв точно пьешь много
Кстати если у тебя акне то курси сотрет, 10 мг в сутки побочек кроме сухих губ не будет, у меня за 4 месяца все прошло. Потом можно 10 раз в 2 дня для профилактики
У меня демодекоз и yeast acne. Вылечу это потом курсану аккутан

У меня демодекоз и yeast acne. Вылечу это потом курсану аккутан
Не тяни с этим, постакне заебешься лечить