Very interesting article about european stature over the years

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle

So basically humans were 179cm before 60000 years ago when was cold af. Woman were small and fat. Agricultural changes: Women would start menarche at late 16 (Now is 13), and reproduction started at 19 (After was 18). They dont know why humans got shorter, they think its because of the diet. The diet at the time was rich in protein, fibres, no refined carbo, and they would have a lot of food to everyone. Life expectancy was 35 for males and 30 for females in the upper palaeolithic (Women died early because.of stress caused by pregnancy, food collecting, cooking and carrying.

Attachments

• 1674431299103.png
    1674431299103.png
    99.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1674431346356.png
    1674431346356.png
    267.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1674431434112.png
    1674431434112.png
    266.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1674431584225.png
    1674431584225.png
    187.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1674431609923.png
    1674431609923.png
    324.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: berlin.1969, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Jigen and 2 others
View attachment 2050204

So basically humans were 179cm before 60000 years ago when was cold af. Woman were small and fat. Agricultural changes: Women would start menarche at late 16 (Now is 13), and reproduction started at 19 (After was 18). They dont know why humans got shorter, they think its because of the diet. The diet at the time was rich in protein, fibres, no refined carbo, and they would have a lot of food to everyone. Life expectancy was 35 for males and 30 for females in the upper palaeolithic (Women died early because.of stress caused by pregnancy, food collecting, cooking and carrying.
Life expectancy included all the dead newborns and kids.

If you survived until 10 years old, you had good chanced to live to 60.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Hero of the Imperium, User28823 and 6 others
About the paleo diet, the source is this study https://www.nature.com/articles/1601353
Basically the diet was:
high intakes of antioxidants, protein, fiber, vitamins, phytochemicals, low salt intake, high levels of MUFA and PUFA and a lower ω-6/ω-3 fatty acid ratio.
low level of dietary carbohydrate (22–40% energy), fat intake (28–58% energy), high dietary protein (19–35% energy)

Life expectancy included all the dead newborns and kids.

If you survived until 10 years old, you had good chanced to live to 60.
i dont see why that would be true

Let me show:

Human deaths age: 1, 1, 1, 1, 60, 60, 60, 60. Average life expectancy: 244 / 8 = 30,5 years
Human deaths age minus kids: 60, 60, 60, 60. Average life expectancy: 244 / 8 = 60 years

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and PointOfNoReturn
Let me show:

Human deaths age: 1, 1, 1, 1, 60, 60, 60, 60. Average life expectancy: 244 / 8 = 30,5 years
Human deaths age minus kids: 60, 60, 60, 60. Average life expectancy: 244 / 8 = 60 years
Thats not what i meant. I dont see why someone who survived until 10 years old would tend to live until 60. Do you have any sources on that?

tl;dr europeans were already tall and agriculture crippled them for millennia.

now they unironically promote the kind of dietary model that caused that as health conscious.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Tobias Fünke and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Thats not what i meant. I dont see why someone who survived until 10 years old would tend to live until 60. Do you have any sources on that?
Bruh you have gotta be trolling

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
You have a dozen children under age 20 and they all die of tuberculosis. The mean age range is bound to be lower. Most that lived past childhood went on to lead good healthy lives.
source? Do you have a source?
123F2252 2954 483B A0CA 89B25B260DDC

Seems like Ötzi the iceman was around average for his time being 1.60
8D678E43 7915 4E42 84EA 933A642A5C4A

You have a dozen children under age 20 and they all die of tuberculosis. The mean age range is bound to be lower. Most that lived past childhood went on to lead good healthy lives.

View attachment 2050231
The fuck. I dont ask for sources but this is a pure data thing. "You have a dozen children under age 20 and they all die of tuberculosis. The mean age range is bound to be lower. Most that lived past childhood went on to lead good healthy lives." It doesnt even make sense. The chance of they dying of tuberculosis dont decrease after 20

No, im not. The chances of someone surviving would tent the same before and after 10 years old.
I'm sorry to be the one to tell this to you but you have got to be at least 2 standard deviations below the mean for intelligence. Your abstract reasoning is just nonexistent tier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 17735

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901, Artemis, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
I'm sorry to be the one to tell this to you but you have got to be at least 2 standard deviations below the mean for intelligence. Your abstract reasoning is just nonexistent tier
My iq its actuall pretty above average, no that it matters. But as you can see you cannot dialogue with logic.

Its not a logical take to say people who pass 10 years old would live until 60.
It very much is tho, the low life expectancy in africa e.g. is because of high child mortality rate

Here you can see an example

Here you can see an example View attachment 2050236
average "muh dunning krueger" type is a midwit at best. Anyways, I can't escape the fact that you might be the first legitimately retarded person I have spoken to on this site, most people are quite articulate and above average in intelligence

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Its not a logical take to say people who pass 10 years old would live until 60.
The human immune system and physical strength are weakest when we are young before puberty, especially newborns. Child birth had no sanitation or technology like today, so newborn death was extremely common, lowering the average life expectancy.
It may seem like everyone died at 35 but it's more like many babies died and the average man lived to 70, so the average between a bunch of children dying at 2 months old and normal people dying at 70 was around 35.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22253 and Deleted member 17735
My iq its actuall pretty above average, no that it matters. But as you can see you cannot dialogue with logic.
You cannot "dialogue" in the english language let alone with logic. Giving me an aneurysm trying to decipher your posts

It very much is tho, the low life expectancy in africa e.g. is because of high child mortality rate
The causes are simillar to the paleo age, were around 75% of deaths were caused by infections. But these infections could happen to humans as well:
. Note that neonatal deaths arent take into consideration in the paleo studies. Also the guy said over 10 years, a very specific age

average "muh dunning krueger" type is a midwit at best. Anyways, I can't escape the fact that you might be the first legitimately retarded person I have spoken to on this site, most people are quite articulate and above average in intelligence
holy shit that made me laugh. Im so sorry for you. Gl in life

View attachment 2050243 The causes are simillar to the paleo age, were around 75% of deaths were caused by infections. But these infections could happen to humans as well: View attachment 2050244. Note that neonatal deaths arent take into consideration in the paleo studies. Also the guy said over 10 years, a very specific age
Bro pulled up the studies, except he didn't realise they disproved his beliefs because he is an illiterate subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Bro pulled up the studies, except he didn't realise they disproved his beliefs because he is an illiterate subhuman
I dont have any belief, thats your mistake. I only search for the truth, in opposition to you that will remain your entire life jumping from trend to trend and defending it as much as you can.
You cannot "dialogue" in the english language let alone with logic. Giving me an aneurysm trying to decipher your posts
Yes, english isnt my native language.
The human immune system and physical strength are weakest when we are young before puberty, especially newborns. Child birth had no sanitation or technology like today, so newborn death was extremely common, lowering the average life expectancy.
It may seem like everyone died at 35 but it's more like many babies died and the average man lived to 70, so the average between a bunch of children dying at 2 months old and normal people dying at 70 was around 35.

View attachment 2050231
Let me show:

https://sci-hub.hkvisa.net/https://doi.org/10.1002/ajpa.1330300314

The average age of death of a male in early neolithic is 34 years. Using the data of ONLY after 15.

"Thus adult longevity is usually the best single measure of adult health and social functional efficiency, although the infant death ratio previously discussed does shed light on adult female health stresses and the child death ratio indicates the stresses during growth which may predispose toward adult ill-health. In order to fit the social pattern of adulthood in non-western societies (Gibson, '58; Lorimer, '54; Mead, '49; Kryzwicki, '34) I use age 15 as the beginning of adulthood and I necessarily use modern bone age standards-surely some of those dying with a bone age of 15 were actually 16 or 18 although we actually have evidence only that adolescence was about two years later in the nineteenth century than today (Tanner, '62); we don't know about prehistoric times. Use of age 15 has the great advantage of including with adults those sub-adult females who died in childbirth and so gives a more truthful picture of adult health and efficiency than age 20 or even age 18 for the start of adulthood. By the same token it is absolutely confusing to include children or children plus infants in an estimate of longevity since it is adult health and the length of time for creativity and childrearing available to an adult which determines the vitality and potential for growth of a culture."

0.1 person/km^2 population density or rope :feelshmm:

I dont have any belief, thats your mistake. I only search for the truth, in opposition to you that will remain your entire life jumping from trend to trend and defending it as much as you can.

Yes, english isnt my native language.

View attachment 2050269 https://sci-hub.hkvisa.net/https://doi.org/10.1002/ajpa.1330300314

The average age of death of a male in early neolithic is 34 years. Using the data of ONLY after 15.

"Thus adult longevity is usually the best single measure of adult health and social functional efficiency, although the infant death ratio previously discussed does shed light on adult female health stresses and the child death ratio indicates the stresses during growth which may predispose toward adult ill-health. In order to fit the social pattern of adulthood in non-western societies (Gibson, '58; Lorimer, '54; Mead, '49; Kryzwicki, '34) I use age 15 as the beginning of adulthood and I necessarily use modern bone age standards-surely some of those dying with a bone age of 15 were actually 16 or 18 although we actually have evidence only that adolescence was about two years later in the nineteenth century than today (Tanner, '62); we don't know about prehistoric times. Use of age 15 has the great advantage of including with adults those sub-adult females who died in childbirth and so gives a more truthful picture of adult health and efficiency than age 20 or even age 18 for the start of adulthood. By the same token it is absolutely confusing to include children or children plus infants in an estimate of longevity since it is adult health and the length of time for creativity and childrearing available to an adult which determines the vitality and potential for growth of a culture."
so fucking funny to see how these people attack knowing shit, and when they are refuted they shut their mouths