Very niche tip for mouth tapers

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
If you tape your mouth closed during your sleep as I do, you may notice it falls off a majority of the time at some point in the night.

I would almost never wakeup with it on even if i applied duct tape over it aswell.

You need to wait a half hour after pm skincare so your skin and lips are as dry as possible for it to stick. Towel drying wont work you need to let your skin and lips air dry. Been doing this the past week and always woke up with my mouth tape on.

I understand this is niche so if you dont mouthtape just ignore this thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jeenie, kiyopon, St. Fraudcel and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St. Fraudcel, highT, zharupodrugu and 3 others
If you tape your mouth closed during your sleep as I do, you may notice it falls off a majority of the time at some point in the night.

I would almost never wakeup with it on even if i applied duct tape over it aswell.

You need to wait a half hour after pm skincare so your skin and lips are as dry as possible for it to stick. Towel drying wont work you need to let your skin and lips air dry. Been doing this the past week and always woke up with my mouth tape on.

yeah i 100% agree with this, but the kind of tape you use also matters alot. ive bought a bunch of different kinds and found a really good one that says on all night, and feels super good

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
yeah i 100% agree with this, but the kind of tape you use also matters alot. ive bought a bunch of different kinds and found a really good one that says on all night, and feels super good
Which do u use? I just bought a generic x tape on amazon.

mouth taping is cope. just keep your trap shut without tape theory

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
mouth taping is cope. just keep your trap shut without tape theory
Most ppl average a few hours of mouth breathing during sleep. Its literally 0 effort to tape

Use Gorilla tape brah. That shit don't fall off

mouth taping? what in the subhuman hell is this for

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension

good tip thanks

• +1
Reactions: Checheneca123 and Clavicular
yeah sure, you think Chad is taping his mouth to sleep? Keep coping jfl
This is the looksmaxxing section not doomer offtopic section, pls act accordingly. You will never ascend to chad but does tjat mean you shouldnt improve? Kys

This is the looksmaxxing section not doomer offtopic section, pls act accordingly. You will never ascend to chad but does tjat mean you shouldnt improve? Kys
Dude you think taping your mouth is going to do anything for you? Seriously? You need some time off tiktok then.

Dude you think taping your mouth is going to do anything for you? Seriously? You need some time off tiktok then.
Are you that retarded? Mouth breathing is objectively bad, thats not disputable, and mouth taping stops it. Obviously its helpful fucking retard. If your gonna just be a doomer maybe .is is for you

i wouldn't've read it anyway
Based ngl, ironically shit talking my threads is fine but everything i post is legit and i do it.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Are you that retarded? Mouth breathing is objectively bad, thats not disputable, and mouth taping stops it. Obviously its helpful fucking retard. If your gonna just be a doomer maybe .is is for you
And you think the solution for that is simply taping your mouth, wow. How come no one thought of that before? jfl

There are reasons why people mouth breath. They can have allergies, deformities and so on.

You see you complain the section is looksmaxxing yet all we see these days here is this water is wet threads with massive amounts of cope. No science, no usefulness, no logic.

And you think the solution for that is simply taping your mouth, wow. How come no one thought of that before? jfl

There are reasons why people mouth breath. They can have allergies, deformities and so on.

You see you complain the section is looksmaxxing yet all we see these days here is this water is wet threads with massive amounts of cope. No science, no usefulness, no logic.
I didnt claim this is ground breaking stuff, i said its niche for ppl that mouth tape and a tip to make sure it doesnt fall off. U fucking faggot u want a DIY rhinoplasty tutorial? Kys

I didnt claim this is ground breaking stuff, i said its niche for ppl that mouth tape and a tip to make sure it doesnt fall off. U fucking faggot u want a DIY rhinoplasty tutorial? Kys
ok then keep sleeping with a tape on like a retard. It won't change a molecule.

ok then keep sleeping with a tape on like a retard. It won't change a molecule.
Cope, it will help your facial development if your breathing properly, especially at a younger age.

Is it bad that I use skotch tape?

Im one step ahead and i just put super glue on my lips

(Actual video of me before i go to sleep gluing my lips shut to ensure i never mouth breath)

• +1
Reactions: highT
Im one step ahead and i just put super glue on my lips

(Actual video of me before i go to sleep gluing my lips shut to ensure i never mouth breath)

Based!

why bother with this though? were you previously a mouth breather?

why bother with this though? were you previously a mouth breather?
Because its extremely low effort, and stopping an hour of mouth breathing per night is helpful

• +1
Reactions: highT
Which do u use? I just bought a generic x tape on amazon.
i sell my own, although a very similar tape is hostage tape
all 3 of these seem like they are from my same manufacturer
LINK1
LINK2
LINK3

mouth taping? what in the subhuman hell is this for
Fr lol imagine being so subhuman you cant nosebreath in your sleep

• JFL
Reactions: Tenshi
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho