(VERY SERIOUS QUESTION TO CURRIES) WHY DO PEOPLE HONK THE HORN SO MUCH?????

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I watched a video of a guy in India and why do ppl always honk their horn 99% of the time? Like even if they have nothing to signal whyyy??

Is it an addiction? Feels like ppl honk for no reason

Especially because with all the honking how is someone even supposed to know another is honking at them???

Bro seriously why????

I really need to know what purpose honking serves in India because in the city it’s an infinite sound that never stops

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and RichardSpencel
I watched a video of a guy in India and why do ppl always honk their horn 99% of the time? Like even if they have nothing to signal whyyy??

Is it an addiction? Feels like ppl honk for no reason

Especially because with all the honking how is someone even supposed to know another is honking at them???

Bro seriously why????

I really need to know what purpose honking serves in India because in the city it’s an infinite sound that never stops
i have never met a curry tbh

horns over in south asia do not mean cussing or fuck you, its basically a way of warning the driver infront of u that ur coming from behind and u want him to leave the way for you. Its not a taboo to honk at others over there

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Iasacrko
Dopamine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, BrahminBoss and 7zyzz7
It's true people honk like retards, As for why it's because there's no rules to driving

I almost never honk. Only if some dumb fuck almost causes me to crash but that’s about it