Victor Wembenyama (basketball nigga) grew 2 more inches šŸ˜­ Tall people get taller

Reformed

Reformed

PCT from test e dick still works

This nigga recently grew from 7ā€™3 to 7ā€™5. And his face isnā€™t deformed somehow. Insane. Meanwhile teen manlets that are like 5ā€™7 here blast 12938IUs hgh daily just to become ogres and grow 1 cm in height šŸ˜­. Tall people keep getting taller while manlets stay where they at. Itā€™s a multiplier effect.

If u werenā€™t tall to begin with, it just never began. Sorry manlets.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, horizontallytall, Deleted member 23391 and 3 others
View attachment 2269521

This nigga recently grew from 7ā€™3 to 7ā€™5. And his face isnā€™t deformed somehow. Insane. Meanwhile teen manlets that are like 5ā€™7 here blast 12938IUs hgh daily just to become ogres and grow 1 cm in height šŸ˜­. Tall people keep getting taller while manlets stay where they at. Itā€™s a multiplier effect.

thatā€™s just him getting measured barefoot vs getting measured in basketball shoes you double digit IQed bafoon

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 28864 and Traxanas
rich get richer

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
thatā€™s just him getting measured barefoot vs getting measured in basketball shoes you double digit IQed bafoon
nope im a basketball fag and he is probably 7'4 barefoot now, look at him next to 7'1 no shoes rudy gobert, he is minimum 7'5 with shoes

• +1
View attachment 2269521

dont worry at least he wont ever be shit in the nba, you manlets can laugh as you watch his body slowly break down and retire at the age of 28. No player over 7'2 has ever been a viable long term nba player, at 7'4 is basically impossible for him to stay healthy. Our (comparatively) manlet king scoot henderson will instead be a superstar

• +1
Reactions: sayi and horizontallytall
7'5 is overkill though out in the real world

but yea for professional basketball it's not. i wonder what height would be overkill for pro ball though. maybe like 8'2

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Reformed
just like the rich get richer, it's over

• +1

but yea for professional basketball it's not. i wonder what height would be overkill for pro ball though. maybe like 8'2
Yeah ik, point was taller people just keep getting taller

Yeah ik, point was taller people just keep getting taller
oh yea lol.

i do the same too with nike air maxes though. they kinda look ridiculous on shorter ppl cause it's obvious they're frauding.

but i look good in them cause i'm taller. i'm 5'11 and change without shoes and it easily bumps me up to a solid 6'1

• +1
Me at 5ā€™6

Attachments

• IMG_9279.jpeg
    IMG_9279.jpeg
    54.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
He needs 1000g of animal protein a day to fill out.

• +1
He needs 1000g of animal protein a day to fill out.
600g realistically, wonā€™t be hard for him Iā€™m sure he has the best chefs cooking for him already

600g realistically, wonā€™t be hard for him Iā€™m sure he has the best chefs cooking for him already
Iā€™d put him on a low dose anavar once a week so hopefully he donā€™t get caught

• +1
Genetics are indeed everything

Dudes mother is 6ft3

Meanwhile bluepillers on here sayā€ 6ft is tall bro!ā€

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Gaygymmaxx and Reformed

8'2 probably would require a walking stick lol

Genetics are indeed everything

Dudes mother is 6ft3

Meanwhile bluepillers on here sayā€ 6ft is tall bro!ā€
And his dad is 6ft6. Wtf thatā€™s still insane how he even passed 7ft

• Woah
Reactions: tyronelite
And his dad is 6ft6. Wtf thatā€™s still insane how he even passed 7ft
Heā€™s actually 6ft5 but still heā€™s tall

The key is the moms height

You see Shaqs mom is 6ft3.dad is 6ft2

Neil fingleton was 7ft7 got actor

His sister is 6ft3

Same parentā€™s

Just impregnate a 6ft+ foid to have a 6ft7+ son theory

Ironically 6ft foids have low standards and end up with Manlets

Meanwhile trucel factories have the highest standards even if they donā€™t want kids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19 and Reformed
Download 2

• So Sad
Reactions: CT03
Heā€™s a 7ā€™3.5ā€ manlet unfortunately