Video evidence that face > body!

DoctorPMA

DoctorPMA

Equinox
This guy has literal Chad body but girls still care a lot more about the face. Don't get me wrong though, good body definitely helps with your looks so remember to looksmax your body as well as face tbh. This video may be kinda depressing for some but dont be discouraged. Use it as a motivation.

To skip all the bullshit watch from 4:10 onward.

5:10 "Look at that jawline"
5:59 "He's got a cute face"
6:52 "Look at that jawline"
7:39 Look at how she looks at his face

• +1
Reactions: bankrolls, Bonapartis, Krezo and 2 others
Chad lifts to complete the look. Subhumans lift to cope.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, adrianolm, Krezo and 5 others
Where is this pic from?
Its probably from Connor Murphy video
This guy has literal Chad body but girls still care a lot more about the face. Don't get me wrong though, good body definitely helps with your looks so remember to looksmax your body as well as face tbh. This video may be kinda depressing for some but dont be discouraged. Use it as a motivation.

To skip all the bullshit watch from 4:10 onward.

5:10 "Look at that jawline"
5:59 "He's got a cute face"
6:52 "Look at that jawline"
7:39 Look at how she looks at his face

Yeh ofc face matters more but body can bring you long ways

Where is this pic from?
Can't find it right now, but it's a video from the same guy as OP's vid. The bitch on the right was the little guy's "girlfriend." He got mogged so hard the bitch couldn't stop miring Connor. She dumped that little cuck no doubt.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kobecel, DoctorPMA and androidcel
NO shit dude.. What video?
Found it. The brutal mogs start at around 5:00, cuck gets mogged at 7:00.

Lmao, why even bother when you're a 5'0" rice subhuman.
He looks like a child next to Connor. When cameras are around and Chad is nearby, RUN.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA and kobecel

Body will boost you 1-2 points tbh Imo

If you are an 5/10 guy but you have this model body which is lean not bulky muscular than you are 6 or 7 in women eyes

Body will boost you 1-2 points tbh Imo

If you are an 5/10 guy but you have this model body which is lean not bulky muscular than you are 6 or 7 in women eyes

By inceltears standards 7 is chad

By inceltears standards 7 is chad
7 is chadlite
6 is above average
8+ is chad tier

But ngl a nice body like the model i posted will boost you 1-2 points of the attraction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
But ngl a nice body like the model i posted will boost you 1-2 points of the attraction
Lmao, no. A normal weight psl 5 normie will never become 6, let alone a 7 PSL just by having a good body.
PSL rating is 95% face + neck.

Having a good body will give you 0.25 points, maybe 0.5 at best for certain rare individuals.
According to your logic a regular normie can become Chadlite by having a good body? LMAO

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
And some people here think that 6’2 is average but connor is taller than everybody by a huge margin as you guys can see

Lmao, no. A normal weight psl 5 normie will never become 6, let alone a 7 PSL just by having a good body.
PSL rating is 95% face + neck.

Having a good body will give you 0.25 points, maybe 0.5 at best for certain rare individuals.
According to your logic a regular normie can become Chadlite by having a good body? LMAO

View attachment 59419
Can become from 5 to 6 maxxxxx

Most of guys who are slaying don’t have big necks JFL

Face is 90% of the attraction body is 10%

Just don’t be obese
And smile

Lowbodyfatpercentageisthenumberonethingyoucando.com

And some people here think that 6’2 is average but connor is taller than everybody by a huge margin as you guys can see
True. Even tho 6 feet + is considered tall, all the 6 feet tall guys will look pathetic to Conor side by side

I drop to 6ft at night and today ı counted everybody that is taller than me at metro and bus literally counted only 3 but ım in a short country
True. Even tho 6 feet + is considered tall, all the 6 feet tall guys will look pathetic to Conor side by side
Connor is 6’2 just like my dad and ı look pretty similar in size at 6’0.5 still 17 and growing tho and hopefully will become 6’2

Guys, imagine a cute girl looking at you like that while you are on your phone (7:39 ). I'm kinda jealous not gonna lie.

Can become from 5 to 6 maxxxxx

Most of guys who are slaying don’t have big necks JFL

Face is 90% of the attraction body is 10%

Just don’t be obese
And smile
View attachment 59421
You're delusional.
You can't go from 5 (normalfag tier) to high tier normie just by having muscles. It's all about face, that's the whole point you dumb cunt.
And your initial claim was 1-2 points, TWO. Now it's just 1 point. Yeah, it's not even 1 point, let alone 1-2. There's no gym for your facial bones, faggot. JFL.
bro muscles will give you 2 points bro
Dumb bluepilled reddit fuck.

You said it yourself, face is 90% of your rating (it's even higher, but whatever.) So how the fuck can you gain 1-2 points which is a 20-35% increase if face is 90%+?
Think, you dumbass.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
You're delusional.
You can't go from 5 (normalfag tier) to high tier normie just by having muscles. It's all about face, that's the whole point you dumb cunt.
And your initial claim was 1-2 points, TWO. Now it's just 1 point. Yeah, it's not even 1 point, let alone 1-2. There's no gym for your facial bones, faggot. JFL.

Dumb bluepilled reddit fuck.

You said it yourself, face is 90% of your rating (it's even higher, but whatever.) So how the fuck can you gain 1-2 points which is a 20-35% increase if face is 90%+?
Think, you dumbass.
Toxic faggot

Suck my dick idk but muscles are more attractive than twink faggot

Toxic faggot

Suck my dick idk but muscles are more attractive than twink faggot
Muscles won't give you 1-2 PSL points, period. Most surgeries barely give you a PSL point, multiple surgeries can give you 2 or 3 in 99% of cases. There's nothing else to discuss here.

LMAO at all the DYELs coping hard in this thread

Never gonna make it

Yes because we needed more evidence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back