Video Games are making YOU ugly *proof*

son of Aphrodite

son of Aphrodite

Banned
I think sitting infront of a blue LED screen and mouth breathing all day is the worst possible thing you can do.

even if ur good looking playing games will slowly turn u into an incel

name me ONE good looking esports player active in 2023, here is the proof not a single person is good looking, also everyone on there is subhuman but i only took 2 screenshots. go look at the rest urself its absurd.

Screenshot 2023 08 10 152234
Screenshot 2023 08 10 152313

its the other way around, they play video games because they are ugly

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 41154, Cristiano88, locallyhated and 25 others
I always liked games, but moderation, like eveything, is the key.

Many "gamers" are obsessed with games and make it part of their whole personality, because they were heavily bullied/outcasted for being ugly, hence finding a refugee/save heaven in the virtualoid gaming world.

Gamer girls are usually the same, but they still have the advantage of having a pussy between their legs.

Looking at the chicks on Twitter that love games, they are usually ugly, childish (they care too much if other people think if they are real "gamers", which is a very futile concern)...

It’s a good cope
I always liked games, but moderation, like eveything, is the key.

Many "gamers" are obsessed with games and make it part of their whole personality, because they were heavily bullied/outcasted for being ugly, hence finding a refugee/save heaven in the virtualoid gaming world.

Gamer girls are usually the same, but they still have the advantage of having a pussy between their legs.

Looking at the chicks on Twitter that love games, they are usually ugly, childish (they care too much if other people think if they are real "gamers", which is a very futile concern)...

Half those dudes can run jbw and the curry never had a chance to begin with

I think sitting infront of a blue LED screen and mouth breathing all day is the worst possible thing you can do.

even if ur good looking playing games will slowly turn u into an incel

name me ONE good looking esports player active in 2023, here is the proof not a single person is good looking, also everyone on there is subhuman but i only took 2 screenshots. go look at the rest urself its absurd.

View attachment 2373012View attachment 2373013

Basshunter, gamer and computer nerd:

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
I'm very skilled at starcraft and thought of becoming a pro player so I could get all the gamer girls since I would have no competition from other players on looks, and I could be extra liked by korean girls where players of sc2 are minor celebrities

oh thanks, didn't know videogames changed your genetics!
cope, these people play video games all day because they're ugly, it's not that they're ugly because they play video games

Dantes is daddy

• +1
Reactions: sushii