Videogamecels how do I buy games from inflationmaxxed countries?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Like Argentina or Turkey? Or other poor 3rd world country? I used to buy games from the latter using my crypto.com card, and the prices were like under 50% in USD/GBP prices. But the Jews have blocked using international cards. Can't use revolut/starling/Monzo etc.

How do I get past this? There must be some high IQcel rotter here.

I've got 5 days off for rest of Ramadan + Eid. I need something to rot for coZ all my friends don't wanna hang about with me since half of them have wives now.... 😢

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Like Argentina or Turkey? Or other poor 3rd world country? I used to but games from the latter using my crypto.com card for like under 50% in USD/GBP prices. But the Jews have blocked using international cards. Can't use revolut/starling/Monzo etc.

@Bozoogway how much are games in Israel? I wanna rotmaxxx with COD MW 3. How much shekels is this?

Just pirate.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
What games u planning to buy yakhi

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wsada
How? Has PS5 been hacked. I have digital version of PS5 anyway.

COD, hogwarts and maybe Persona. Persona is a pure rotmaxxing game.

Maybe later I wanna get FFVII rebirth.
Did u play rdr2

• JFL
Did u play rdr2
I played that shit for 2 hours. Got bored of just riding around using a horse lmao.

I only play JRPGs (incel genre) and adventure games like a kid.

I don't like open world games where you walk around a field tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: k1llsw1tch, Costcosuperstore and wsada
probably needs an indian location proxy and try to buy a cd key using rupee or someshit. I wish i knew a jew better than me to explain this to you.

• Hmm...
How? Has PS5 been hacked. I have digital version of PS5 anyway.

COD, hogwarts and maybe Persona. Persona is a pure rotmaxxing game.

Maybe later I wanna get FFVII rebirth.
Why would you invest in a console in this day and age? There's hardly anything that is console exclusive. PC is cheaper to build and has upgrade options. Depending on your interests you can also use it for other things like video processing, etc. Plus you can play games that aren't really possible to play on console like strategy, etc. It's also very NT to game on PC these days.

Granted I havent gamed seriously in years and maybe I'm missing something. These days I'm killer sudoku maxxed.:feelshehe:

probably needs an indian location proxy and try to buy a cd key using rupee or someshit. I wish i knew a jew better than me to explain this to you.
I've looked at India. But it's still a rip off. Not worth it.

These Turkish lira prices are peanuts.

Why would you invest in a console in this day and age? There's hardly anything that is console exclusive. PC is cheaper to build and has upgrade options. Depending on your interests you can also use it for other things like video processing, etc. Plus you can play games that aren't really possible to play on console like strategy, etc. It's also very NT to game on PC these days.

Granted I havent gamed seriously in years and maybe I'm missing something. These days I'm killer sudoku maxxed.:feelshehe:
Nah I need controller and big TV screen. I know it's possible to hook up one and get a controller. But it's just a hassle. I need something easy and made for gaming.

Also incel genre games (like Final Fantasy) launch on PlayStation first and get ported to PC years later.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bozoogway and Deleted member 68396
You don't

You play games from the PS3 generation and older so you can emulate them and play them for free

Or you buy an Xbox series x and get gamepass

I used to buy stolen PSN accounts from the Russians

• Hmm...
I've looked at India. But it's still a rip off. Not worth it.

These Turkish lira prices are peanuts.

Nah I need controller and big TV screen. I know it's possible to hook up one and get a controller. But it's just a hassle. I need something easy and made for gaming.

Also incel genre games (like Final Fantasy) launch on PlayStation first and get ported to PC years later.
makes sense, turks nowdays make no more than indians from what i've heard.

• +1
I played that shit for 2 hours. Got bored of just riding around using a horse lmao.

I only play JRPGs (incel genre) and adventure games like a kid.

I don't like open world games where you walk around a field tbh.
Bro didn’t get past chapter 1? Yeah your attention span is cooked

Like Argentina or Turkey? Or other poor 3rd world country? I used to buy games from the latter using my crypto.com card, and the prices were like under 50% in USD/GBP prices. But the Jews have blocked using international cards. Can't use revolut/starling/Monzo etc.

I've got 5 days off for rest of Ramadan + Eid. I need something to rot for coZ all my friends don't wanna hang about with me since half of them have wives now.... 😢
Gg.deals for best prices

• +1

Too late, oldcel.

low iq post faggot