Virgin ginger Muzzie foid had 4 high SMV men wanting to date/LTR her, but she wants prettyboys. What should she do?

What should she do?

• “Date” the two Muslims only and choose her favourite

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wait for a prettyboy
Dating someone she isn't interested is bad for her and worse for the guy she's dating

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Wait for a prettyboy
Dating someone she isn't interested is bad for her and worse for the guy she's dating
Why should she wait for a prettyboy?

Also one of the guys that want her is a robust prettyboy but she said he still looks scary and the face too lean, and clothes aren’t good jfl

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
Why should she wait for a prettyboy?
I just said so, read what I said again
Also one of the guys that want her is a robust prettyboy but she said he still looks scary and the face too lean, and clothes aren’t good jfl
Yes so she should not date him. If she is not into him then the relationship will be bad for both her and him.

• +1
I just said so, read what I said again

Yes so she should not date him. If she is not into him then the relationship will be bad for both her and him.
I asked her why and convinced she's missing out and she said they're probably only good for sex but she can't see herself "doing cute things with them" and that she "hated their fashion" even though they were "wholesome and kind"

Would you say the prettyboys she wants are higher SMV than the maesthetic/robust prettyboys wanting her?

I asked her why and convinced she's missing out and she said they're probably only good for sex but she can't see herself "doing cute things with them" and that she "hated their fashion"
So it's her personal preference. Nothing wrong with that, she should not date these guys and let them have a partner who actually wants them. Also you should consider the perspective of the guys as well, how would they feel to date someone who isnt into them?
Would you say the prettyboys she wants are higher SMV than the maesthetic/robust prettyboys wanting her?
No, most girls would prefer the masc guys and rpb over a prettyboy assuming face is equal

• +1
Is that what she looks like? Like an orange ginger? Natural?

• +1
So it's her personal preference. Nothing wrong with that, she should not date these guys and let them have a partner who actually wants them. Also you should consider the perspective of the guys as well, how would they feel to date someone who isnt into them?

No, most girls would prefer the masc guys and rpb over a prettyboy assuming face is equal
I gotcha but again foids often look for commitment and not casual dating, so for them it's about who will give them that commitment.

Yeah she said the rpb didn't have a good fashion sense and had "boring" hair JFL

I gotcha but again foids often look for commitment and not casual dating, so for them it's about who will give them that commitment.
A woman committing to a man she is not into will result in a terrible relationship. Just find guys she's into and dont pressure her into dating guys she doesnt like. Let them find a girl who actually likes them.

• +1
A woman committing to a man she is not into will result in a terrible relationship. Just find guys she's into and dont pressure her into dating guys she doesnt like. Let them find a girl who actually likes them.
Even if say, she asked the guy to grow his hair?

Fuck these foids too picky

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Xangsane
also a LTB can crush over a Chad but can only get the LTN to commit.

phuuuk that bish

Even if say, she asked the guy to grow his hair?
Did she say she'd date the guy if his hair was longer? If no, then don't annoy that guy.

• +1
Did she say she'd date the guy if his hair was longer? If no, then don't annoy that guy.
I'll ask her but she said his "hairstyle is boring" and at least would want him to have "cuter outfits".

also a LTB can crush over a Chad but can only get the LTN to commit.
In this case all men seem equal in value. Most girls would rather date the masc guys or mpb over a prettyboy, but this girl is different.

• +1
I'll ask her but she said his "hairstyle is boring" and at least would want him to have "cuter outfits".
Don't bother that guy. Leave him alone. He doesn't need to change his fashion and hair to date a certain girl.

In this case all men seem equal in value.
Why, and not the LTB wanting a Chad but can only get LTN-MTN to commit?
Most girls would rather date the masc guys or mpb over a prettyboy, but this girl is different.
Why different?

Top is the sort of guys she wants, bottom is the sort of guys that want a relationship with her

Don't bother that guy. Leave him alone. He doesn't need to change his fashion and hair to date a certain girl.
Good, I will tell her that

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Why, and not the LTB wanting a Chad but can only get LTN-MTN to commit?
Not sure what the point you're trying make here is, is this girl not a htb, and the guys htn-chadlite.

Why different?
Because most girls over 14 prefer masc prettyboys and maesthetic men over prettyboys. However this girl prefers prettyboys, therefore she is different.
Top is the sort of guys she wants, bottom is the sort of guys that want a relationship with her

I think the masc prettyboy would be like the last image in 1
If she wants a guy who looks like those guys then she will have to date a younger guy.

• +1
Not sure what the point you're trying make here is, is this girl not a htb, and the guys htn-chadlite.
The girl is a virgin HTB and the guys are HTN-weak Chad
Because most girls over 14 prefer masc prettyboys and maesthetic men over prettyboys. However this girl prefers prettyboys, therefore she is different.
Could be her virginity and inexperience.
I think the masc prettyboy would be like the last image in 1
If she wants a guy who looks like those guys then she will have to date a younger guy.
I gotcha. But would you say the phenos that are going after her are age matched?

She says the ones who look more like row 1 are not interested in her and she said most are still young

She said most men who want her are at least 23

@bwrauycnee

Here’s a lucky asf girl we know.

Thread for backstory:

Her: 24, HTB

Looks similar to this foid:

View attachment 2651177

The best-looking guy interested in her was:
  • 5'11
  • med-passing pheno
  • Muslim
  • Classic maesthetic face
  • clean shaven
  • great eye area, full lips
  • good collagen
  • masculine bone structure but slightly longish midface
  • looks 10% body fat
  • 24, the foid's age
  • was facially a borderline chad
  • good hair quality, longish and thickness good but not a tiktok haircut
I asked the girl more info about him and she said he does not have a large social media following but they knew each other for a few months and he wants to LTR her but she thinks he's too manly looking and wants a prettyboy.

The other men that my friend showed me that were interested in the foid looked like:

• 6’0, robust prettyboy, shorter tousled classic cut, med-passing pheno (half brown), classic clothing style, mid 20s
  • Tall Maesthetic high HTN with great hair
  • Shorter but still above average height, white
  • border robust prettyboy and Maesthetic chadlite, classic haircut, 23, white
She likes white guys especially the prettyboy types. But the super prettyboy types, she said, aren’t too interested in her.

Knew two other foids who complained about this too jfl.

What should I advise her to do? I left her on delivered for a couple of days trying to think of a proper response.
why do you call her muzzie? I tought you were muslim as well

• +1
We are Muzzie!
I always see tiktoks of christians who insult muslims by saying muzzies and TMD (total muslim death) hahahaha

• So Sad
Tell her to hit me up

I always see tiktoks of christians who insult muslims by saying muzzies and TMD (total muslim death) hahahaha
Internet warriors who would get packed up by a 80 year old Muslim dude

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
Internet warriors who would get packed up by a 80 year old Muslim dude
By the time soft-engineering slithers out of its box into yours, human security is lurching into crisis. Cloning, lateral genodata transfer, transversal replication, and cyberotics, flood in amongst a relapse onto bacterial sex.
Neo-China arrives from the future. Hypersynthetic drugs click into digital voodoo.
Retro-disease.
Nanospasm.

• Love it
Reactions: shabby890
By the time soft-engineering slithers out of its box into yours, human security is lurching into crisis. Cloning, lateral genodata transfer, transversal replication, and cyberotics, flood in amongst a relapse onto bacterial sex.
Neo-China arrives from the future. Hypersynthetic drugs click into digital voodoo.
Retro-disease.
Nanospasm.
Only @Aloha would get the reference but he left.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21345 and Xangsane
@LooksOrDeath literqlly the third foid I met who had this shit

Wants a prettyboy, but only maesthetics want her
Can prettyboy be muslim

that's higher then htb, stacylite minimum

• +1
Tough one. It really depends if she actually fancies any of them or not. If she’s 50/50 on the fence then the relationship is a waste of time and won’t work. So it depends on her own thoughts not really what we say or tell her to do.

• +1
I’m a white pretty boy 6’1 full lips I could bag her

• +1
Tough one. It really depends if she actually fancies any of them or not. If she’s 50/50 on the fence then the relationship is a waste of time and won’t work. So it depends on her own thoughts not really what we say or tell her to do.
I told her what to do and she says she's gonna meet up with one this weekend and see the others and see how they work out, but she said she won't give up her virginity (she is of partial Pakistani descent)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037

Users who are viewing this thread

Back