Vito Basso is the most underrated PSL god, and the most appealing man ever. Rate him.

Screenshot 20240304 141055
67b4f4104023e4ccacedc371ee56c5df

No one can top this beautiful ass nigga he is perfect :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz and Allornothing
Not joking. It’s extremely feminine and low appeal. Striking but not attractive for men.
how come I see more men with it than women then?

it's a really good feature to have as man. my friend who has one of the most upturned ones ive seen gets a lot of compliments.

Looks like ethnic trash in candids. Look for the video of him on the plane, looks like he nails shingles to roofs.

how come I see more men with it than women then?

it's a really good feature to have as man. my friend who has one of the most upturned ones ive seen gets a lot of compliments.
Doubt. I rarely see men with an upturned lateral canthus. It’s about as feminine as a narrow jaw.

Doubt. I rarely see men with an upturned lateral canthus. It’s about as feminine as a narrow jaw.
idk where you live but I see men have upturned eyes quite a bit. especially on black and Asian men and men of far Northern European ancestry

Wouldn't expect 4 virgins on looksmax to understand anything about appeal to women.
Imagine calling me a virgin jfl.
I’ve been sexually active since I was 16…

View attachment 2874656View attachment 2874657View attachment 2874658View attachment 2874659
View attachment 2874660View attachment 2874661View attachment 2874662
The perfect robust pretty boy, no flaws, insane bones, perfect eye area (his eye color suits him better than blue), very nice eyelashes and eyebrows, perfect nose, and he’s 6’1. Dudes appeal to women is insane too, go on any Reddit post about him, every girl calls him top 5 hottest guys they’ve ever seen and rate him 9+. Every dude and female considers this dude to be sexy. Rate him 1-10 and do u think he’s the most appealing man in the world? And if he isn’t who is?
he is the reason i want to tan and get colored contacts