Von Neumann's brain - How can we even compete?

Zero

Zero

PSL lurker
"Von Neumann was a child prodigy. When he was 6 years old, he could divide two 8-digit numbers in his head[14][15] and could converse in Ancient Greek. When the 6-year-old von Neumann caught his mother staring aimlessly, he asked her, "What are you calculating?"[16] "

"One of his remarkable abilities was his power of absolute recall. As far as I could tell, von Neumann was able on once reading a book or article to quote it back verbatim; moreover, he could do it years later without hesitation. He could also translate it at no diminution in speed from its original language into English. On one occasion I tested his ability by asking him to tell me how A Tale of Two Cities started. Whereupon, without any pause, he immediately began to recite the first chapter and continued until asked to stop after about ten or fifteen minutes.[200] "

"Von Neumann was reportedly able to memorize the pages of telephone directories. He entertained friends by asking them to randomly call out page numbers; he then recited the names, addresses and numbers therein.[19][201] "

We are such brainlets. This type of gigamogging occurs with supermodels vs the vast majority as well as with billionaires vs the vast majority. What's the point of living if you can't be extraordinary?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Jewish genetics + intellectual upbringing can do wonders

(((They))) have alien DNA

Just lel at the "we are all equal!" dogma of socialims/sjws.

World would literally fall apart if the top 5% most intelligent died right now.

Jewish genetics + intellectual upbringing can do wonders

Jewish IQ is overrated. There are plenty of non-jew high IQ people and yet jews dominate everything.

she was calculating how big yad's cock was that pounded her last night >> "thousand cock stare"

also:

41.jpg

😂😂😂

Just lel at the "we are all equal!" dogma of socialims/sjws.

World would literally fall apart if the top 5% most intelligent died right now.

Jewish IQ is overrated. There are plenty of non-jew high IQ people and yet jews dominate everything.

I think Jewish IQ simply does not exist, the difference between us and them is that they learn about money and how to be well sucessed,
we do not learn about it, and depending on the degree of religiosity of the child's parents it is possible that she becomes even more stupid.

Gigacope. Look up the so called "martians", a group of ungarian scientists of jewish descent born in the 20th century. They are called like that because their intelligence seems almost superhuman. Jews account for 20% of nobel prizes despite having been a minority throughout history . Jew born in Europe in the early 20th century = STRONG probability of being high IQ.

ripleys believe it or not shit really lightens up my cynicism some times but usually im fully aware of my inferiorities

I think extraordinary memory like that gets in the way of creative thought though. I don't any such person has ever invented anything

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
i used to have total recall/eidetic memory. it's a sign of severe autism. i outgrew it

>Von Neumann reportedly said, "So long as there is the possibility of eternal damnation for nonbelievers it is more logical to be a believer at the end", essentially saying that Pascal had a point, referring to Pascal's Wager. He had earlier confided to his mother, "There probably has to be a God. Many things are easier to explain if there is than if there isn't."[208][209][210]

What a fucking dumbass LOL. Are you serious? Someone with that much brain power leans on the "w-well just in case god might be real..." bullshit?

It's amazing how so many of these smart dudes and engineers and physicists and shit on reddit can have so much brain power but not even be able to see shit right under their noses. Reminds me of those red pill comics where the incels are going to college to study meanwhile chad is fucking their oneitisis and they end up being beta providers for used up post wall roasties "im just not a sexual person jeez!"

Gigacope. Look up the so called "martians", a group of ungarian scientists of jewish descent born in the 20th century. They are called like that because their intelligence seems almost superhuman. Jews account for 20% of nobel prizes despite having been a minority throughout history . Jew born in Europe in the early 20th century = STRONG probability of being high IQ.

The problem with this logic is that while the jews have a higher IQ on average, there are so much many more non-jews that the total number of high IQ non-jews is larger than the total number of high IQ jews. And yet, jews still dominate everything. Ethnic networking is the reason.

The problem with this logic is that while the jews have a higher IQ on average, there are so much many more non-jews that the total number of high IQ non-jews is larger than the total number of high IQ jews. And yet, jews still dominate everything. Ethnic networking is the reason.
A couple of super geniuses can do more than ten people of 'just' above-average intelligence combined.

A couple of super geniuses can do more than ten people of 'just' above-average intelligence combined.

Who said anything about "just above average"? Jews have an higher AVERAGE IQ PER CAPITA, but not a greater absolute number of high IQ individuals. My point is that the total world quantity of super high IQ non-jews is greater than the total world quantity of jews with similar IQ, yet there are jews everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: Thushespokeofit
Who said anything about "just above average"? Jews have an higher AVERAGE IQ PER CAPITA, but not a greater absolute number of high IQ individuals. My point is that the total world quantity of super high IQ non-jews is greater than the total world quantity of jews with similar IQ, yet there are jews everywhere.
And what I was saying all along is that there may be fewer jews but those with the highest IQ mog the non-jewish indivuals with the highest IQ within their ethnicity. Jews dominate everything simply because of this. You might have hundred non-jewish mathematicians but it only takes one brilliant jew to mog them all and dominate the field. This is in fact correct by taking as an example the same Von Neumann whom this thread is about.

And what I was saying all along is that there may be fewer jews but those with the highest IQ mog the non-jewish indivuals with the highest IQ within their ethnicity. Jews dominate everything simply because of this.

And you are wrong. The current world record for IQ belongs to some Asian dude with 200 something IQ, not a jew. You don't know what you are talking about.

how much money he made?

And you are wrong. The current world record for IQ belongs to some Asian dude with 200 something IQ, not a jew. You don't know what you are talking about.
Cope once again. The record for the highest IQ in history belongs to William James Sidis who happens to be a jew. Also, I meant jews dominated the intellectual field in the 20th century. I'm not going to discuss with you some retarded alt-right jewish conspiracy theory about jews controlling the world if you really believe that jews are behind everything.

Cope once again. The record for the highest IQ in history belongs to William James Sidis who happens to be a jew. Also, I meant jews dominated the intellectual field in the 20th century. I'm not going to discuss with you some retarded alt-right jewish conspiracy theory about jews controlling the world if you really believe that jews are behind everything.
Jfl if you don't think Jews don't control the world when you aknowledge they are overrepresented in academia media banks, etc. Sure they don't control every field in the world but they have more than enough influence

Here's the math showing iq doesn't compensate the low population of Jews:
For a 6 Mil. pop of Jews with 115 mean IQ and 15 SD, the probability of someone being higher than 145 is (1-0.9772) (using the "2.0" z-score andfinding the probability). Thats 6,000,000 * 0.0228 = 136,800 Very Smart Jews. For 200 mil pop of Whites with 105 mean IQ and 15 SD, the probability of someone being higher than 145 is (1-0.9953) (again, usingz-score for "2.66" and finding the probability). 200,000,000 * 0.0047 =940,000 Very Smart Whites. 145+ Jews: 136,800. Smart Whites: 940,000. Total Smart Jews and Whites = 1,076,800. Total Smart Jews as a percentage of total Smart People = 136,800/1,076,800 = 12.7%. So if Smart Jews fill more than 12.7% of "145+ IQ position jobs", then there is something else going on.

Jfl if you don't think Jews don't control the world when you aknowledge they are overrepresented in academia media banks, etc. Sure they don't control every field in the world but they have more than enough influence

Here's the math showing iq doesn't compensate the low population of Jews:
For a 6 Mil. pop of Jews with 115 mean IQ and 15 SD, the probability of someone being higher than 145 is (1-0.9772) (using the "2.0" z-score andfinding the probability). Thats 6,000,000 * 0.0228 = 136,800 Very Smart Jews. For 200 mil pop of Whites with 105 mean IQ and 15 SD, the probability of someone being higher than 145 is (1-0.9953) (again, usingz-score for "2.66" and finding the probability). 200,000,000 * 0.0047 =940,000 Very Smart Whites. 145+ Jews: 136,800. Smart Whites: 940,000. Total Smart Jews and Whites = 1,076,800. Total Smart Jews as a percentage of total Smart People = 136,800/1,076,800 = 12.7%. So if Smart Jews fill more than 12.7% of "145+ IQ position jobs", then there is something else going on.
I don't believe in the jewish conspiracy theory but yes, I can't deny some jews have a significant influence like for example the Rothschild family. But in this case the Rothschilds owe their fortune to their jewish ancestors in the 18th century who were tricky enough to exploit the bank system of Europe at that time.
Btw I'm not defending jews or anything but I'm of the opinion that jews can produce geniuses thanks to their higher IQ , which they have made use of throughout history

"Von Neumann was a child prodigy. When he was 6 years old, he could divide two 8-digit numbers in his head[14][15] and could converse in Ancient Greek. When the 6-year-old von Neumann caught his mother staring aimlessly, he asked her, "What are you calculating?"[16] "

"One of his remarkable abilities was his power of absolute recall. As far as I could tell, von Neumann was able on once reading a book or article to quote it back verbatim; moreover, he could do it years later without hesitation. He could also translate it at no diminution in speed from its original language into English. On one occasion I tested his ability by asking him to tell me how A Tale of Two Cities started. Whereupon, without any pause, he immediately began to recite the first chapter and continued until asked to stop after about ten or fifteen minutes.[200] "

"Von Neumann was reportedly able to memorize the pages of telephone directories. He entertained friends by asking them to randomly call out page numbers; he then recited the names, addresses and numbers therein.[19][201] "

We are such brainlets. This type of gigamogging occurs with supermodels vs the vast majority as well as with billionaires vs the vast majority. What's the point of living if you can't be extraordinary?
While von Neumann is dividing numbers, chad is diving his mother with his 10 inch dick

I don't believe in the jewish conspiracy theory but yes, I can't deny some jews have a significant influence like for example the Rothschild family. But in this case the Rothschilds owe their fortune to their jewish ancestors in the 18th century who were tricky enough to exploit the bank system of Europe at that time.
Trump literally promised two things
1) securing the borders (immigration is at an all time high)
2) no wars for Israel (US soldiers still in Syria)

So he either doesn't care or he doesn't have the power to

White replacement is as real as it gets though.
Edit: I just explained the math that their IQ can't compensate for their low populations

Last edited:
Trump literally promised two things
1) securing the borders (immigration is at an all time high)
2) no wars for Israel (US soldiers still in Syria)

So he either doesn't care or he doesn't have the power to

White replacement is as real as it gets though.
Edit: I just explained the math that their IQ can't compensate for their low populations

THIS.

The jew "conspiracy" theories are true. Normies are massive tools.