VOTE BEST BIMAX SURGEON!

Which surgeon is best for bimax?

• Total voters
HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Philosophizing...
I will keep this short, vote which surgeon is the best in your opinion and preferably motivate it in one sentence.

• +1
Reactions: wificonnector
I will keep this short, vote which surgeon is the best in your opinion and preferably motivate it in one sentence.
Mb, wanted to vote for Alfaro.

Coceaning and Raffaini they are good tho.

do any of these do bimax+genio for 30k or less max

Alfaro is great at performing djs on overbite patients. One of the most popular ascensions with jaw surgery was performed by him.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and SubHumanHere

Good results tbh, looks like a knockoff Zachary Levi in the after.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and SubHumanHere
  • +1
Reactions: king_of_recession
  • +1
Reactions: SubHumanHere and king_of_recession
Btw I didnt see you but mb you can get away with only BSSO+genio, it depends. If your mentolabial fold is too deep then only with lefort 1

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • So Sad
Reactions: king_of_recession
If I'll have relapse after surgery im gonna rope tbh, the chance is minimal but its there

coceancig is the most blackpilled imo, alongside sailer. You just need a 150k for any of them.

The only way this could be definitively answered is if we were able to get our hands on before/afters of all the patients these surgeons ever saw, taken at the same angles and same lighting, and then statistically determine which ones succeed and fail the most.

Otherwise people will just vote for the surgeon they have some big positive qualitative association with for whatever personal reason. They're probably all mostly the same, and operating at a level 5x higher than your local hospital's functional bimax person

• +1
Reactions: Yassin, DeformedCell and T50 Mogger
LMAO @ going to Italy to get surgery. Their hospitals suck

coceancig is the most blackpilled imo, alongside sailer. You just need a 150k for any of them.
I agree both of these are best but so absurdly much more expensive than other ones so not worth it to pursue for me.

Why Alfaro? Elab on it bros.
@DeformedCell
@SubHumanHere
@king_of_recession
@RandomGREY
@T50 Mogger

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
there's literally only 7 maxfacs in the world

@DeformedCell
@SubHumanHere
@king_of_recession
@RandomGREY
@T50 Mogger

He takes 40k (still WAY too much), but his new "facepush" stuff looks quite good, he seems to be the best compromise between blackpill and "affordable".

• +1
He takes 40k (still WAY too much), but his new "facepush" stuff looks quite good, he seems to be the best compromise between blackpill and "affordable".
I'm looking closer around the 20k range but still interesting nonetheless.

tbh i dont think it makes any diffrence who operates on you. the only thing you need is a good aesthetical planning with an cooperating surgeon

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, materialistic and HarrierDuBois
@DeformedCell
@SubHumanHere
@king_of_recession
@RandomGREY
@T50 Mogger
I'm really not all that informed on surgeons but some of his results are simply unreal. He also seems like a trustworthy guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Reformed
I'm really not all that informed on surgeons but some of his results are simply unreal. He also seems like a trustworthy guy.

Yea this one is insane only reason I’m gonna vote for him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and T50 Mogger
Yea this one is insane only reason I’m gonna vote for him
It's interesting because in many DJS you can see the most change in the side profile, while this guy changed a lot more from the front

Hes the master of CCW/aesthetic gain (anti monkey surgeon)
CCW or CW? Because CCW is what makes face shorter and CW is what makes face taller.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789

i think any of the surgeons listed could pull this off with this guy

were basically voting for which surgeon had operated on the most patients who happened to be most ascendable thru bimax due to their base

CCW or CW? Because CCW is what makes face shorter and CW is what makes face taller.
Ccw will increase the length of your face inevitably if you don't have a gummy smile for Lef1 impaction. The surgeon will perform an anterior graft for the ccw, which will make your face longer (but your midface more harmonious)

• +1
Ccw will increase the length of your face inevitably if you don't have a gummy smile for Lef1 impaction. The surgeon will perform an anterior graft for the ccw, which will make your face longer (but your midface more harmonious)
What about if you have a gummy smile for LF 1 impaction?

• +1
What about if you have a gummy smile for LF 1 impaction?
Yeah in that case ur midface will be more projected without an increase in length, the best bimax ccws for sleep apnea are when the patient has a gummy smile

• Love it
Yeah in that case ur midface will be more projected without an increase in length, the best bimax ccws for sleep apnea are when the patient has a gummy smile

• JFL