Vote for me for FUOTY 2023

Bzz

Bzz

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
I rethink my decision vote for me Cu I heightmog @PseudoMaxxer that nigga is a Manlet. I am the true ascender. They call me flamingochad, yknow.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and yvngbreadstick
I heightmog him. That manlet is 5ft7 while I am 6ft. He can't win. I am a true blackpiller. I will be the blackpill meme. Vote asap before the manlet wins

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, kebab, yvngbreadstick and 1 other person
@DoII gather as much people to vote for me @Average Aryan @andy9432 @Tai Lung @sportsmogger @yvngbreadstick @NewOneXY @negativetiltedheart

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and yvngbreadstick
@danie1it0 vote for me asap

• +1
Reactions: yvngbreadstick
@daniel_3303 vote for me otherwise the manlet wins. I want to be the blackpill meme. It is my fate

I would rather not vote for either

We do not even know how the manlet looks like. Vote for me.

Then let him win even though he is also mid user
My fate is to be the blackpill meme. I can't be that if I don't win the contest. Those are the rules.

@daniel_3303 vote for me otherwise the manlet wins. I want to be the blackpill meme. It is my fate
Sure, I just did because we are almost BFFs here, and cause you told me where to get volufiline

• +1
Reactions: Bzz
@freelo. Vote

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
you said u dont want to win tho, i already voted for u tho

• +1
@IBlamePhaggots manlets shouldn't win

nigga your 5'10 barefoot unfrauded and you know deep down if you go to a doctor hes telling you 5'10,your a manlet too user mogs you tho

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
you said u dont want to win tho, i already voted for u tho
Alright. Good. I rethought my decision. I've realized I should be the blackpill meme it was my fate since I was born.

nigga your 5'10 barefoot unfrauded and you know deep down if you go to a doctor hes telling you 5'10,your a manlet too user mogs you tho
I am not 5ft10. I am 185cm with fraud.

@Aloha i rated u high tier becky. Vote for me as a thank you

I am not 5ft10. I am 185cm with fraud.
you wear shoe lifts and contacts ppl know you are fraduing,he could fraud to 175 if he does what you do which is counting lifts and shoes,as i said you are 177 5'10 barefoot

• JFL
you wear shoe lifts and contacts ppl know you are fraduing,he could fraud to 175 if he does what you do which is counting lifts and shoes,as i said you are 177 5'10 barefoot
Where do you base that on?

If I am 177. 90 percent of people is 170 or shorter I swear. Cuz I heightmog almost everyone.

@DoII gather as much people to vote for me @Average Aryan @andy9432 @Tai Lung @sportsmogger @yvngbreadstick @NewOneXY @negativetiltedheart
I’m on it brother

• +1
@JBWNeetcel i apologize for hurting ur feeling. I love you my bald ass nigga. U are a chad irl. Now do what must be done which is voting for me. Thanks.

• Love it
Reactions: JBWNeetcel
If I am 177. 90 percent of people is 170 or shorter I swear. Cuz I heightmog almost everyone.
europe has an average height of 5'11,nehterlands for your age group is 6'1 a whole 3 inches bigger then you

• JFL
europe has an average height of 5'11,nehterlands for your age group is 6'1 a whole 3 inches bigger then you
How can I heightmog almost everyone tho? Have u seen me irl? @Montecristo stated that he saw me and estimated me above 180

@JBWNeetcel i apologize for hurting ur feeling. I love you my bald ass nigga. U are a chad irl. Now do what must be done which is voting for me. Thanks.
you def MOG plus that little shit was mean to me

• +1
How can I heightmog almost everyone tho? Have u seen me irl? @Montecristo stated that he saw me and estimated me above 180
obv BC HE SAW YOU WITH SHOES AND LIFTS,your 177 unfrauded in a country where you get height mogged to death if you claim to not get height mogged even with lifts we both know thats cap hjahjaha

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL and Bzz
@LooksThinker

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker
@MeganFogs

no chance bozo