Waist Shrinking, Hip Narrowing, Clavicle Growing

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
All three are staples in the attractive male physique.

Yes you can grow your back and shoulders, but getting a smaller waist, narrow hips and wide clavicles all help tremendously

Are there any methods to
Shrink waist
narrow hips
Widen clavicles

From what I know,
Shrink waist - getting leaner, (maybes : improving gut health, stomach vacuums, waist trainer)

narrow hips : surgery only

Widen clavicles : surgery or roids only

This physique >
IMG 5766

If anyone has some good answers that are realistic please let me know

never heard of hip surgery wtf

never needed wide clavicles just roid

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
if in puberty dht and estrogen blockers, if adult clavicle lenghthening surgery. im trying out bonesmashing clavicles, perhaps it will work

• JFL
Reactions: Fishy, tempelcat4, proxyy and 1 other person
im trying out bonesmashing clavicles, perhaps it will work
thats gotta be one of the dumbest things .org looksmaxing attempt ive ever heard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dn7, Deleted member 51465 and Trensticles
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksmidder, Trensticles and Sondern
look for those surgeons that operate on trannies, they gotta have a surgery to reduce hips and waist

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dn7 and Sondern
Do roids truly widen clavicles

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
Imagine thinking this bs

Is attractive to women JFL at you bro

THis is what they want
Screenshot 2024 03 20 at 55210 PM
Screenshot 2024 04 08 at 55831 PM

Peak male physique

if in puberty dht and estrogen blockers, if adult clavicle lenghthening surgery. im trying out bonesmashing clavicles, perhaps it will work
Fucking Faggot. Actually fuck you. Estrogen blockers will make you a boneless fag. Estrogen is as important as testosterone. Block it and see what happens. Affected bone health, boneless fag, no bone in face. Actual faggot.

Fucking Faggot. Actually fuck you. Estrogen blockers will make you a boneless fag. Estrogen is as important as testosterone. Block it and see what happens. Affected bone health, boneless fag, no bone in face. Actual faggot.
Let him suffer from osteoporosis at 20 bro JFL

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Estrogen never widens ur waist, and instead widens your hips. Foids crave for a thin waist as much as us anyway bro

type faggot 30 more times it wont make you any less incel retard
was the thread named "importance of estrogen on bones in face"? kys imbecile. you go pump your body full of estrogen and see what happens moron

type faggot 30 more times it wont make you any less incel retard
was the thread named "importance of estrogen on bones in face"? kys imbecile. you go pump your body full of estrogen and see what happens moron
Who the fuck said that you should pump your body full of estrogen? Everything should be in moderation. Too low estrogen isn't good either. You are actually a retard.

Who the fuck said that you should pump your body full of estrogen? Everything should be in moderation. Too low estrogen isn't good either. You are actually a retard.
yeah gh, test, dht should be in moderation too yet any manlet framecel with >80iq wont cope with that

no it doesnt bone loss from estrogen is temporary

yeah gh, test, dht should be in moderation too yet any manlet framecel with >80iq wont cope with that
Dont trust that tard u want low estrogen and high test and dht (if not balding)

• +1
Reactions: piec
i've got square hips and waist but above average bidelt if i go on roids i should easily go from 22.5in bideltoid w/a pump to 24 w/a pump

Yes you can grow your back and shoulders, but getting a smaller waist, narrow hips and wide clavicles all help tremendously

Are there any methods to
Shrink waist
narrow hips
Widen clavicles

From what I know,
Shrink waist - getting leaner, (maybes : improving gut health, stomach vacuums, waist trainer)

This physique >
View attachment 2727413

Just do Reeves deadlift

Are there any methods to
Shrink waist
narrow hips
Widen clavicles

From what I know,

This physique >
View attachment 2727413

To shrink the waist exists only two solutions:
1. Destroy your obliques with botox
2. Just self-perform a rib removal procedure

Some women want big hips this isnt cope