wanna get limb lengthening to be 5'11

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
no money tho.

dont do it nigger , 2 years recovery

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, BigBoy and toolateforme
JFL I still height mog u

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks and toolateforme
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19 and kirbyparks
i didnt fucking choose my height bro.
im born subhuman without consent.
I know bro. Being sub 6ft in 2019 is rough but don’t fuck around with leg length surgery it’s not worth it IMO.

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks, Mansnob and toolateforme
you wanna spend thousands of dollars and years of recovery to be a manlet?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 206 and BigBoy
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 2587
lmao

everything is rough... thanks man. i get your advice.
Trust me I’m 6’1 and I still get height mogged. There’s always gonna be someone taller than you. Even if you get surgery your gonna get height mogged no matter what lol.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mansnob and toolateforme
It will fuck you up for life lol it'll damage your peripheral nervous system and makes you look like a disproportionate joke

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, toolateforme and NiBBaCel
ll is only worth it if youre sub 5'6"

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
This is what doods you get LL look like irl
019600 pr 3x4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, Mansnob and toolateforme
its fucking painful bro lol. fucking world is clown indeed.

i got realatively short legs and limbs compared to body.
Just don't lol it won't make you 6'2 or something it will leave you crippled just wear huge lifts and airmax on the daily and approach 5 feet 4 psl chicks
or lifelong misery. jfl. respect if you go for it. you won't regret.
Lol man getting LL in a dark eastern european country will fuck up your peripheral nervous system and leave you crippled for life you never see grade a celebrities who have all the money in the world doing that shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Just don't lol it won't make 6'2 or something it will keave you crippled just wear huge lifts and airmax on thr daily and approach 5 feet 4 psl chicks

Lol man getting LL in a dark eadtern european countrt will fuck up your peripheral nervous systel and leave you crippled for life you never see grade a celebrities who have all the money in the world doing that shit
idc about it, if i had money and had no time limit i wouldve done it but i feel like it doesnt matter anymore when i become oldcel enough to make money.

it's all about not being heightmogged by foids.

I am heightmogged by my oneitis which drives me furious, thus I cope with lifts

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
it's all about not being heightmogged by foids.

I am heightmogged by my oneitis which drives me furious, thus I cope with lifts
thats so sad.

• So Sad
Reactions: fakemeta.
Lots of misinformation and coping in this thread.

If you go to a good doctor, you will be in no pain throughout the surgery, and after. Just a reminder that literal kids have went through this procedure to fix different leg lengths, and nothing happened to them.

Also 2 year recovery? What the fuck? If you get precice stryde done you can literally recover in less than half a year. It's not rocket science.

Also lifts cannot even come close in comparison. Femur can give you up to 3 inches for less than 100k. 2 inch lifts actually give you only 1 inch of height (search up Rob Paul), and elevator shoes only give you 2. Air maxx will give you like what, .4 inches more than a normal shoe?

Just wagemaxx and take out a loan while working a sedentary job. Ascension at all costs.

Lots of misinformation and coping in this thread.

If you go to a good doctor, you will be in no pain throughout the surgery, and after. Just a reminder that literal kids have went through this procedure to fix different leg lengths, and nothing happened to them.

Also 2 year recovery? What the fuck? If you get precice stryde done you can literally recover in less than half a year. It's not rocket science.

Also lifts cannot even come close in comparison. Femur can give you up to 3 inches for less than 100k. 2 inch lifts actually give you only 1 inch of height (search up Rob Paul), and elevator shoes only give you 2. Air maxx will give you like what, .4 inches more than a normal shoe?

Just wagemaxx and take out a loan while working a sedentary job. Ascension at all costs.
Height is so important I wish I was a richcel, I wouls be 6'3 with leg lenghtening, good height can carry normie tier face,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Height is so important I wish I was a richcel, I wouls be 6'3 with leg lenghtening, good height can carry normie tier face,
Yup. Also sometimes it's impossible to fix your face if you are suffering from normie face.

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
Wasted youth cannot be replaced