Wanting to go back to bed while still lying in bed

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
Better now, because results in dating sites, where getting matches with cute 18-22yo girls from China as chronologically twice older man, are giving some hope, than not everything is totally lost in this world, and remains possibility to still have life in it. But some time ago, when was not seriously trying to search for girls abroad, but only in my place, lithuania (which has one of highest suicide ratios in world), was sinking in depression. Routine of every morning - getting up, checking my internet accounts, only to find that, as always, no messages from cute girls, and then just wanting to go back to bed and lie down in this empty meaningless world where everything looks so lost an hopeless. And sometimes was feeling so huge hopelessness, that had thoughts that I should go back to bed, while still lying in bed just after waking up.
With depression no more, other problems remain, OCD and anxieties, and also fear/doubt that psychotherapist will give no help, only psychological trauma, if will try to change my life goals upon things giving me hope of joy and meaning

Pepedepres

they just want your european passport beauty standards are universal

I honestly wanna die ngl. I want a cute 14 year old to cuddle but I lie in my bed lonely and slightly hungover.
5822BBF3 3A80 49E9 9334 353C6F685239

I honestly wanna die ngl. I want a cute 14 year old to cuddle but I lie in my bed lonely and slightly hungover.
View attachment 2488354
Possibility to settle for cute virgin 18-22yo becky, but no less

And lithuania (separatist part of Russia) deserves to be bombed and erased from map

Possibility to settle for cute virgin 18-22yo becky, but no less

And lithuania (separatist part of Russia) deserves to be bombed and erased from map
Why not age 14 if that’s legal in China?

Why not age 14 if that’s legal in China?
They still go to school. Freshly graduated from school be more practical choice, who could come live to me right then

They still go to school. Freshly graduated from school be more practical choice, who could come live to me right then
School is a pain her stupid friends will tell her to break up with you, manipulative cunts.

School is a pain her stupid friends will tell her to break up with you, manipulative cunts.
Kemonowaifu will need to stand strong against lots of shit

Kabancer