Was dating really easier back in the early 2000s?

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
That would be "my day". I mean I turned 21 in the year 2000. I don't know but to me it wasn't really that much easier. The only difference was: WOMEN WERE MORE HONEST WITH THEMSELVES. A lot women back then did not overrate themselves highly in comparison, didn't think they were "hot" stuff". They did have some of that. And yes we had dating apps. But the women were more realistic in terms of their SMV (i hate that term but I'll use it), were not as picky about the men they dated, and realized they had more limited time. It was also at this time though that females were starting to be poisoned more by feminism. The next wave of feminism hit around 2005 and told them to wait til they are 30 to get married and get their degree and all of that malarkey.

Still, women were more normal. I actually did pretty well and had several options with females, but despite my easier generation, I had autism and back then people associated that with being mentally retarded, so it worked against me in multiple ways.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Sounds like a better time.

Women were sluts then and still are now

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread, BeanletMogger and Clown Show
Yes, even in early 2010s a subchadlite guy had a shot at dating.

Today dating is simply done.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
If you didn't get laid in the early 2000s then that's your ass

Yup, even my dad told me shit used to be better, he was like 20 in the 00s and lived in manhattan at the time.

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread
Idk I was in elementary and middle school around that time.