Was Elliot Rodger's Situation An Example Of How Important beingNT Is? He Was In Fact Good Looking, Was He A Rare Exception Where Confidence Mattered?

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
Title.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
That's what I thought. If I met him I feel like I would have to sit him down and try to calm him down to get him to stop obsessing over getting laid. Its literally all he fuckin thought about. But I can see where he is coming from. Oddly enough, I was actually very simila ,personality wise, to him in college. My friends at the university I went to used to tell me I needed to go to a mental hospital for being obsessed over getting laid.

Yes. He was an autistic and low iq retard. Just listen to how he talked lmfao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8856 and fras
I don't think it's a rare situation where confidence matters. There's a lot of very good looking dudes that either can't get laid, or cannot maintain control (headship) in their relationships with women. It's not just about confidence either. A lot of it's to do with a lack of principles and the inability to walk away. Women have to see that you mean what you say.

Saying that ER was gl is a massive cope, nigga was normie-tier at best

• +1
Reactions: fras and Deleted member 15099
If you don’t believe that nt/confidence is the majority of the equation, then you’re either delusional or ignorant

He had weird lips and nose, 4.5 PSL at best

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
If you don’t believe that nt/confidence is the majority of the equation, then you’re either delusional or ignorant

For a girl on your level yea…no confidence will get you a girl that mogs you tho