• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
No bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
yeah he was such a cutie he did genocides and mass murders go figure

• JFL
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and Deleted member 2621
he did nothing wrong just freed the people from shekelstein banks and declared war on them

productive, good intent, helped the world in some way opposed to causing harm and destruction
he caused more harm and death than he helped the world, he had a few good intentions i guess

Yeah he was but wrong section bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
he was a good paintor

Yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
productive, good intent, helped the world in some way opposed to causing harm and destruction
Yes not only did he help the german population, build roads and create a natiolastic state + alot of love for ones country and better general technology / health system.

He also removed germany from a lot of jews and expelled them (altho it weren't 6 million i wish it was ngl, Ashkenazi jews are the worst). Saving the German bank.

"Good" in a moral context doesn't mean shit.

peak autism and low iq cringe post kys

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
He was without doubt a great statesman with incredible leadership qualities and charisma. He also mastered strategic warfare like no other. From a human point of view, however, he was not exactly exemplary. An outdated view of humanity led him to commit genocide and cause a major humanitarian catastrophe. He was a sociopath who, with his strong nationalist ideas, was racist, xenophobic and imperialist. All things that were simply outdated and bad.

Btw another day, another strong, scientifically based looksmaxxing thread.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 2621
stop posting unrelated shit in the looksmax section you degerenates

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Hopeful333 and 2 others
Idk about morally but his K/D ratio is pretty good

• JFL
Reactions: thecaste, cyberjap and Krezo
im german and my skin looks so pale that i blend people that see me naked
Every german who has any respect for humanity would never call Hitler a good man... Caging hard rn

if you're not larping im sorry for you buddy i hope you can deal with it somehow
Thanks bro appreciate it but she was pretty old.

Kein stress

I believe he was good for getting the cunning, sly, immoral Jews arrested and confined, back in his day.

However, he shouldn't have killed them though.

I'm sure he thinks he is a good man himself and thats the only thing that matters!! 🤗😻

• JFL
Reactions: thecaste
I believe he was good for getting the cunning, sly, immoral Jews arrested and confined, back in his day.

Yeah that was nigger mentality

• +1
Reactions: john2

Are you legit retarded? The jews got kicked out of countries over 100 times. They should have been exterminated the first time. They have to be killed so that they finally go away.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Are you legit retarded? The jews got kicked out of countries over 100 times. They should have been exterminated the first time. They have to be killed so that they finally go away.
what do Jews do again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit