Was your youth shit (OP's Youth is truecel tier)

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Kraken
Title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 11053, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
No
But not very great either
It was somtimes good, sometimes normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis, Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 8576 and 1 other person
It was boring ngl. Missed out on a lot of experiences, but it wasn’t bad at all.

• +1
My family situation was horrible but I've had great experience with peoples outside my family, it was mainly cause of my looks that saved me, people were always kind to me.

• +1
My youth before late 2015 was good, everything after was utter shit

• +1
the kid years was when i was truly happy with life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and Deleted member 2597
Your youth ends at 16 it's just adulthood after
Nigga most usautists drink their first beer at 17 or smth and then there’s college parties what the hell are you talking about that’s youth

• JFL
Nigga most usautists drink their first beer at 17 or smth and then there’s college parties what the hell are you talking about that’s youth
Cope life ends at 25

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch
  • +1
This is true
Indeed. Until you’re 15 you find copes like videogames and candies and idk Star Wars movies fun. But at around 15 most guys go through puberty and start getting even more interested in girls and sex and that’s when you enter high school and you realise you aren’t popular, girls don’t give you much attention and you don’t get invited to parties if truecel. You might also get bullied by senior Chads that will fuck your class Stacies.

Last edited:
  • +1
Indeed. Until you’re 15 you find copes like videogames and candies and idk Star Wars movies fun. But at around 15 most guys go through puberty and start getting even more interested in girls and sex and that’s when you enter high school and you realise you aren’t popular, girls don’t give you much attention and you don’t get invited to parties if truecel. You might also get bullied by senior Chads that will fuck your class Stacies.
This.

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
it was chill