Watch female entertainment to understand what women like

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Solstice
Watch Winx club, Yaoi anime, teen dramas ect.

I've been doing just this and I have a good idea of what girls actually like. They don't like the excessive masculinity shown in many psl 'gods' thats for sure. Chico is ideal in face.

• JFL
Reactions: gigell
Right, chico and teen justin beiber clears no diff most females even lesbian ones
True, Chico, Justin Beiber and bjorn Andersen are the true psl gods.

this is my current looks goal
IMG 5553

Easy infinite smv

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
Many years ago, when magazines were still popular, I bought a bunch of women's magazines to educate myself about female preferences. I didn't really learn anything, it just reaffirmed my opinion that most writers were lazy and wrote formulaistic ideological articles.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21 and Imretarded?
Many years ago, when magazines were still popular, I bought a bunch of women's magazines to educate myself about female preferences. I didn't really learn anything, it just reaffirmed my opinion that most writers were lazy and wrote formulaistic ideological articles.
You bought playgirl?

Im not sure what magazines you got.

not about looks but if you don't know basic normiecore lore you're flagged as non nt

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
not about looks but if you don't know basic normiecore lore you're flagged as non nt
I'm nearly done watching vampire diaries. Suggest new shows:Comfy:

Watch Winx club, Yaoi anime, teen dramas ect.

I've been doing just this and I have a good idea of what girls actually like. They don't like the excessive masculinity shown in many psl 'gods' thats for sure. Chico is ideal in face.
"yaoi anime" 😭

• JFL
they look political, you're right.

its a gold mine
only girls who watch anime are the weird discord egirls. they usually smell and are awkard.

• JFL
Just watch Elite

• Woah