Watching sports is for betas

prada wave

prada wave

anal rape gang
i ain’t gonna lie I used to watch NBA my favorite player was russel westbrook and the and OKC thunder mane but that was like years… ago type shit. If you still watchin sweaty niggas runnin around playing with balls you gay as fuck nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, Deleted member 28896, Deleted member 42009 and 2 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Deleted member 28896
Just spend all day on looksmax theory fapping to male models
Hahahahahah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Sprinkles and Joe Rogancel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Deleted member 28896 and Sprinkles
sports are nt tbh. chad meets up with his boys to watch champions league

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Dystopian and prada wave
sports are nt tbh. chad meets up with his boys to watch champions league
Yeah obviously I gotta watch them sports games if my niggas want em with me

• +1
Bump

• +1
Yeah obviously I gotta watch them sports games if my niggas want em with me
it always depends on the situation. there are also niggas who sit in their room arguing about sports teams on twitter and thats beta as fuck. if it goes too far beyond entertainment youre probably a loser

• +1
Reactions: prada wave
it always depends on the situation. there are also niggas who sit in their room arguing about sports teams on twitter and thats beta as fuck. if it goes too far beyond entertainment youre probably a loser
What happened to the BBC avi

• +1
What happened to the BBC avi
I got bored of it and too many people thought I was a negro which is utterly disgusting and unacceptable

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and prada wave
I'm gonna keep watching my kickboxing.

• +1
  • +1
I got bored of it and too many people thought I was a negro which is utterly disgusting and unacceptable
I though you were a african american

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Deleted member 28896 and goldpill
Watching sports is the highest form of Chad worship

• +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet and prada wave
Agreed.

Brb worshiping and praising a bunch of men you don't know

Brb boosting the status and wealth of chads to be even more attractive to foids

Brb wearing a shirt with a guys name on it who doesn't even know you and wouldn't even piss on you if you were burning

Brb obsessing over some douche bag and some illiterate roidhead going to fight and give each other even more brain damage

Brb acting like a stupid ass World Series or the super bowl is a fucking amazing thing, even if "your team" wins it won't affect your life at all

Brb if you can name 5 professional baseball players, 5 professional football players and 5 pro basketball players (who aren't celebrities) you're a cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and prada wave
Agreed.

Brb worshiping and praising a bunch of men you don't know

Brb boosting the status and wealth of chads to be even more attractive to foids

Brb wearing a shirt with a guys name on it who doesn't even know you and wouldn't even piss on you if you were burning

Brb obsessing over some douche bag and some illiterate roidhead going to fight and give each other even more brain damage

Brb acting like a stupid ass World Series or the super bowl is a fucking amazing thing, even if "your team" wins it won't affect your life at all

Brb if you can name 5 professional baseball players, 5 professional football players and 5 pro basketball players (who aren't celebrities) you're a cuck
Exactly bro, agreed 100%

• +1
Yeah I never understood the obsession with sports tbh. If you play a sport, or you have a friend or family member that plays for a team it makes sense, but some fat ltn wearing a jersey buying a bunch of merch obsessed with grown men is fucking cringe. I went to a baseball game once and it was fun to walk around and drink around other drunk people, but its cringe obsessing around a bunch of people.

• +1
ur the weird one not me

i ain’t gonna lie I used to watch NBA my favorite player was russel westbrook and the and OKC thunder mane but that was like years… ago type shit. If you still watchin sweaty niggas runnin around playing with balls you gay as fuck nigga
Na watching sports ain't beta it's getting extremely excited in fights like that gay asf calm down I did say fuck him up though when Strickland beat ardesanya