Ways to naturally increase bigonial width?

LiteralCaucasian

LiteralCaucasian

Schizo
Hello, I have a very narrow jaw (only 80% of the bi-zygomatic width), and I would like to increase it without surgery to the male ideal of 87-98%.
I am 17, and my bones certainly haven't fused. I'm wearing braces, and have a slight overbite. I'm not recessed.
I have prominent cheekbones, and a 115° gonial angle, however, these features compound to create the appearance of a smaller lower third.
I can provide pictures in private if necessary.

How can I naturally increase my bigonial width?

Some other questions regarding the subject:
  • Should I chew gum? If so, which ones?​
  • Does masseter hypertrophy cause TMJ when done incorrectly?​
  • Does palatal expansion correspond with the growth of the jaw (or the mandibular body)?​
  • How can I check if I have inward gonions?​
  • How much jaw asymmetry is acceptable? (My left side of the jaw is visibly more developed than the right).​

Tagging respected users (who probably have better things to do):
@Preston
@Gargantuan
@Alexanderr
@Acromegaly_Chad
@thecel
@pneumocystosis
@Amnesia
@Bewusst
@Prettyboy
@the next o'pry
@Kingkellz
@RealSurgerymax

I sincerely apologise if these tags are bothering you, just tell me and I'll stop.
Thank you for reading.

• +1
Reactions: ellisadrian, Iblamejordan and Magnum Opus
@NegativeNorwood
high dose hgh plus extreme forces on the jaw by chewing with concentric focus on lower masseter will make the gonions more flared and wider to support the muscle.
hgh is for faster results. alone it will do nothing

• JFL
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
@NegativeNorwood
high dose hgh plus extreme forces on the jaw by chewing with concentric focus on lower masseter will make the gonions more flared and wider to support the muscle.

Blast drugs and hit your jaw with extreme forces for TMJ issues and bloated chimpunk like jaw that comes with masseter hypertrophy instead of getting a custom jaw angle implant that gets you what you want to a high degree theory

@NegativeNorwood
Just go mad for the jaw gains theory

Just go mad for the jaw gains theory
how is this madness?
what is more sane? taking a peptide hormone injection once a day and chewing on some hard shit or getting someone to cut your face and facial bones up and rearrange them with metal plates and screws for thousands of dollars.

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
how is this madness?
what is more sane? taking a peptide hormone injection once a day and chewing on some hard shit or getting someone to cut your face and facial bones up and rearrange them with metal plates and screws for thousands of dollars.
Touché.