we are in the middle of a phycological war

9cel

9cel

Pump and dump=law
We all know the adverse affects of short form content on your dopamine reward system and attention spam, but the deadly algorithm is often overlooked.

Say you are scrolling on tiktok for example, a happy little goy and you see a black person post “us black
are superior yall white food aint seasoned”
Then you proceed to comment under that video
“KFC CHICKEN WINGS KOOL AID THUGS STOP!”

and in the process of you doing that, you watch the video several times and the algorithm will keep pushing out similar videos of white-hating negroes.

and heres the bad part, since most people are low iq af their brain cant tell the difference between IRL and social media and since nearly every single negro they see is saying some white hating shit their brain will start associating blacks with bad causing a negative feed
back loop, exactly what the point is. as many divides as possible to create uncertainty and distrust for eventually controlled opposition using divide and conquer.

If you for example steal a kids sweets when they arent looking, they think they have lost it b then you give them some they will admire you.
create a problem for someone then solve it for higher benefits.

Any more inputs and thoughts would be useful

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: gonion wanter, UZB_Strebl, bloomercel and 9 others
Yeah psyops are rampant on this day and age of internet

Plus elites want to keep plebs feuding with eachother this helps to exploit them by preventing people uniting to combat exploitation

• +1
Reactions: zylaro, horizontallytall, mogstars and 3 others

Plus elites want to keep plebs feuding with eachother this helps to exploit them by preventing people uniting to combat exploitation
3834774 this user is black

• JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Mr. Nobody and Luffymaxxing
We all know the adverse affects of short form content on your dopamine reward system and attention spam, but the deadly algorithm is often overlooked.

Say you are scrolling on tiktok for example, a happy little goy and you see a black person post “us black
are superior yall white food aint seasoned”
Then you proceed to comment under that video
“KFC CHICKEN WINGS KOOL AID THUGS STOP!”

and in the process of you doing that, you watch the video several times and the algorithm will keep pushing out similar videos of white-hating negroes.

and heres the bad part, since most people are low iq af their brain cant tell the difference between IRL and social media and since nearly every single negro they see is saying some white hating shit their brain will start associating blacks with bad causing a negative feed
back loop, exactly what the point is. as many divides as possible to create uncertainty and distrust for eventually controlled opposition using divide and conquer.

If you for example steal a kids sweets when they arent looking, they think they have lost it b then you give them some they will admire you.
create a problem for someone then solve it for higher benefits.

Any more inputs and thoughts would be useful

psyops are more common than you think and some are posted on forums like this
do not fall for it

• +1
Reactions: zylaro and horizontallytall
psyops are more common than you think and some are posted on forums like this
do not fall for it
yup and half the people here are brainwashed already, and its seen with them just DNRing serious threads or mocking them which is what theyve been conditioned to do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zylaro, horizontallytall, mogstars and 1 other person
Bro can't even spell psychological

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars and Gonthar
yup and half the people here are brainwashed already, and its seen with them just DNRing serious threads or mocking them which is what theyve been conditioned to do
they act like they werent conditioned which shows how fucked it is

• +1
Reactions: zylaro
its self fulfilling even if you explain to them how they have been conditioned they will dnr it thats how dangerous it is

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
They prey on psychological vulnerabilities and hijack attention spans for profit with this type of content

20210927045645_61514f0d30ab5_phycologypage1.png

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars and Deleted member 52658
haha stupid nigger, you didnt realise thats just a way to get more rep?
Yeah but I didn't give you any rep retard

Idkk but WHITE POWER WHITE POWER

Idkk but WHITE POWER WHITE POWER
I larp as racist and call blacks niggers and stuff but just because they are statistically lower iq and more of them are thugs doesnt mean you should hate on ones that arent

• +1
Reactions: blurazice and horizontallytall
this applies to a lot of tikok foid "sorry boys 6'2 is short now" type content too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, horizontallytall and 9cel
this applies to a lot of tikok foid "sorry boys 6'2 is short now" type content too
yup, but tbh its true to an extent they wouldnt complain atall if their bf got taller they would want that so its not comparable since it holds merit irl but they just feel like they can actually speak without being judged online as opposed to irl

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
i mean 75% of the blacks ive met irl were assholes to me so yea

i mean 75% of the blacks ive met irl were assholes to me so yea
probably selection bias and other factors into account because thats very disproportional

probably selection bias and other factors into account because thats very disproportional
nah man they were rude af to me and very violent. they beat each other up severely ‘as a joke’ and they tried it on me once and i did not like it whatsoever. they also like to kiss their teeth a lot and give you dirty looks just for existing

nah man they were rude af to me and very violent. they beat each other up severely ‘as a joke’ and they tried it on me once and i did not like it whatsoever. they also like to kiss their teeth a lot and give you dirty looks just for existing
Brootal. guessing you live in some nigger infested shithole like london

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
U type type u have been here for a lot longer, is this ur 2 nd account?

just blame the tiktok algorithm on the fact that ur race is committing all the crime. always avoiding responsibility no matter what.

• JFL
Reactions: mazzi
fell right for the trap lmao, i spelt it like that on purpose to prove that people will dodge the actual message that is important and instead discredit it to get cheap laughs

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
fell right for the trap lmao, i spelt it like that on purpose to prove that people will dodge the actual message that is important and instead discredit it to get cheap laughs
Lol, I doubt it, most people probably have no idea what phycology is, I know because I studied biology in college.

• +1
Reactions: 9cel
Lol, I doubt it, most people probably have no idea what phycology is, I know because I studied biology in college.
but they will know its a misspelling, and say sum shit like “dont listen to OP, he cant even spell psychology” which is a classic logical fallacy but it entertains the normies and brainwashed masses enough to be blind to the truth

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
unironically technology will soon create real zombies, basically aggressive humans with no brain
well...aggressive towards those who aren't "normal"... normal according to society
just wait when they let them put a microchip on their brains...it will be the last piece of the puzzle

internet have been shit for quite some years...but now it's becoming a weapon...a psychological weapon as you said
worst part is that even if you "quit internet" people around you won't...you will be affected by it anyway
maybe it's time to Ted Kaczynski max?

• +1
Reactions: 9cel