We are losing the battle.

CreepyJewel1

CreepyJewel1

Bronze
Foids are getting just more ruthless and disrespectful towards their owners. We gave so much credit to those assholes (thanks to the horny bald white manlets) now there is no way in hell we can stop them with talking. Do you understand what's happening right now? We are about to live in a girl-dominant system that ridicules men in every way possible. We should stop that shit, we need a subhuman unite asap.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, the MOUSE, Skywalker and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and CreepyJewel1
Foids are getting just more ruthless and disrespectful towards their owners. We gave so much credit to those assholes (thanks to the horny bald white manlets) now there is no way in hell we can stop them with talking. Do you understand what's happening right now? We are about to live in a girl-dominant system that ridicules men in every way possible. We should stop that shit, we need a subhuman unite asap.
for real man , i have come to the conclusion that cucks and betas/ bluepillers pushed hypergamy just as much as the greedy foids themselves if not more :forcedsmile: ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, LooksThinker, the MOUSE and 1 other person
for real man , i have come to the conclusion that cucks and betas/ bluepillers pushed hypergamy just as much as the greedy foids themselves if not more :forcedsmile: ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ
oh i see whatchu doin @Tabula Rasa - its on baby :Comfy: :feelsgah:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tabula Rasa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back