I drink YOUR milkshake 🥤
While you play online Pokémon battles popularity contest

C8E29646 A973 4358 BC8D 211F2D4F03DD

7819ADAB C522 4038 BB18 E0A1668377FF

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Salted_Salty, future slavic chad, buflek and 1 other person
Bro did you find the solution to lose weight or have you been Just coping around

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Fkkk stop stealing muh chit man

Bro did you find the solution to lose weight or have you been Just coping around
He was pretending to be in lone wolf arc, in reality he was just rotting on NEETs.net

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fufurjde, BrahminBoss and the BULL
Fuck the usual indian scam
No I bought it but I have muscle DOMS so can’t move from my bed. I only taken one capsule I got heart palpitations so it means it’s potent

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
No I bought it but I have muscle DOMS so can’t move from my bed. I only taken one capsule I got heart palpitations so it means it’s potent
Or It May mean it's rat poison. I expected you to come back once you were lean again instead you did 0 progress and bring no good news.

Or It May mean it's rat poison. I expected you to come back once you were lean again instead you did 0 progress and bring no good news.
I’ll delete account soon n come back lean I also stopped measuring my weight , only mirror. My top two abs are visible now

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I’ll delete account soon n come back lean I also stopped measuring my weight , only mirror. My top two abs are visible now
Post Pic let's see abs

Post Pic let's see abs
It’s only visible irl. Small changes . Also got insane strength gains n muscle. I’ll be a god by christmy

He was pretending to be in lone wolf arc, in reality he was just rotting on NEETs.net
I was on NEETs but I never rotted im solving complex geometrical equations on my other tab and when my brain fart I write some shit on here

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
youll always be obese

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
@datboijj @letsgetout

no i still need like 3 years before i can pop out

Take your meds and become med

I am 90 kg and want to gain weight, am eating 4500+calories and still since last month my weight js literally same like 89.9 is what am registering not even 0.1 more , how to speed up gaining?