We aren’t afraid of rejection, we are only afraid of humiliation.

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
>3 PSL inkwell friend in my class approaches that 4.5 PSL girl he was sharing assignments with due to peer pressure and “muh muh what’s-the-worst-that-could-happen-bro” :feelsgood: advice from normoids.
>Gets brutally rejected
>Gets bullied and mocked for the rest of the year by friends
>Sits with me for lunch the day after and tells me how he didn’t think of the consequences of humiliation attached to a string with rejection”

“Why are you afraid of rejection?” is the biggest gaslighting statement used by foids trying to educate incels and fake internet gurus to sell their 4$ online course. Only a 2 digit IQcel would fall for it.

This works not only in dating but every aspect of your life. A high school popular cheerleader could tell her friends and they have the power to mock you now for approaching her.

That ’I am ontraprinoor’ business you started by graduating from Tate’s Hustler university fails after 4 business weeks and now you are humiliated by your family.

Asking for a pay raise from a boss in whose office you take 49 business minutes of toilet break every afternoon isn’t about getting rejected but rather the consequences of the boss and other employees mocking you for it.

Ironically, pleasing people isn’t about the worry of getting rejected but rather the consequences of the humiliation that might come with it. (Water)
~ @Dr. Mog

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: albanian_chad, zura, mvp2v1 and 16 others
I remember asking a girl out on text and she rejected me and someone quoted my text message on her year book page for my entire grade to see LMAO

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, 5'7 zoomer, sportsmogger and 6 others
I must add I'm also afraid of niggers

• JFL
Reactions: bussi and wishIwasSalludon
Sub htn male essay.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Clown Show and wishIwasSalludon
who gives a fuck what normies think. pussy mentality

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: okwiwhd, Deleted member 52433, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Did you tell him his friends are fake and he should cut them off

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Dr. Mog
yh i mean 'whats the worst that can happen' just shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, med, bloomercel and 1 other person
who gives a fuck what normies think
Sounds very brave typing it on the keyboard ain’t it mate.

In real life, there are people out there whose money, job, pay grade and connections are based on their reputation which ultimately results into what people think of you and your value.

You sure don’t need to care what normoids think if your life is based on looking at a monitor in a basement, but the world outside of that window is otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: zura, the next o'pry, Dystopian and 5 others
whos "we" im very afraid of rejection and humuliation thats why i dont approach

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and bloomercel

In real life, there are people out there whose money, job, pay grade and connections are based on their reputation which ultimately results into what people think of you and your value.

You sure don’t need to care what normoids think if your life is based on looking at a monitor in a basement, but the world outside of that window is otherwise.
you’re a cuck if you work a job and need to comply.

• JFL
Reactions: proxyy
I remember asking a girl out on text and she rejected me and someone quoted my text message on her year book page for my entire grade to see LMAO
AA12 with a switch

Or so, what the master counter attacker does. When they mock him, about for example his tiny hands. And point out all the flaws, in these normies mocking you in a funny way.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
@worldmog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692

Money, job, pay grade and connections(things which do not exist) are based on us being slaves. You can decide wheter you will care about it or not. If you decide to care, there is nothing wrong about it, but just be honest with yourself that you are enslaved slave to other's opinions and system which gives you things that don't exist.

Also this entire thread is just subchad ramblings. Jeremy Meeks beats teenager to near death and gets scouted by modeling agency in prison, while you spend your entire life slaving away for "money, job, reputation" which you can lose in a second if you say one wrong thing.

Just put a disclaimer on your thread that these are your subjective problems as a subchad male and all is good.

Money, job, pay grade and connections(things which do not exist) are based on us being slaves. You can decide wheter you will care about it or not. If you decide to care, there is nothing wrong about it, but just be honest with yourself that you are enslaved slave to other's opinions and system which gives you things that don't exist.

Also this entire thread is just subchad ramblings. Jeremy Meeks beats teenager to near death and gets scouted by modeling agency in prison, while you spend your entire life slaving away for "money, job, reputation" which you can lose in a second if you say one wrong thing.

Just put a disclaimer on your thread that these are your subjective problems as a subchad male and all is good.
I don't understand this logic.

We have to accept that we are a social species. Some of us are wired in a way that either makes us less interested in social success, or it makes us less capable of achieving it (neurodivergency). But that doesn't change the objective reality that for the majority of people on earth, social success is paramount to a happy life.

Psychopaths have no inherent interest in social success for its benefits in isolation - yet they behave highly social, because they can use the social high ground to achieve what they want - be it materialistic benefits like money or things, or experiences like vacations or sex.

Its true that we are "slaves" to the system in the same way we are "slaves" to needing air and food, or wanting sex. But its not a choice, its hardwired into us through biology. Its beyond cope to say "oh I just reject whatever I want, I define my own happiness". Thats life coach level cope.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
it's already implied. lol at your autism

Very true, rejection doesn’t end at being told “no” or even being rejected rudely, the consequences are usually severe.

• +1

Unironically anyone who is anything like you mentioned is termed as a sociopath.

Users like @MaherGOAT above put it very nicely

>3 PSL inkwell friend in my class approaches that 4.5 PSL girl he was sharing assignments with due to peer pressure and “muh muh what’s-the-worst-that-could-happen-bro” :feelsgood: advice from normoids.
>Gets brutally rejected
>Sits with me for lunch the day after and tells me how he didn’t think of the consequences of humiliation attached to a string with rejection”

“Why are you afraid of rejection?” is the biggest gaslighting statement used by foids trying to educate incels and fake internet gurus to sell their 4$ online course. Only a 2 digit IQcel would fall for it.

This works not only in dating but every aspect of your life. A high school popular cheerleader could tell her friends and they have the power to mock you now for approaching her.

That ’I am ontraprinoor’ business you started by graduating from Tate’s Hustler university fails after 4 business weeks and now you are humiliated by your family.

Asking for a pay raise from a boss in whose office you take 49 business minutes of toilet break every afternoon isn’t about getting rejected but rather the consequences of the boss and other employees mocking you for it.
you have to realise that girls will give bluepill advice to make THEMSELVES look better. Think about it. When girls say to never fear rejection and "oh just talk to girls dude" they are trying to insinuate that girls are attracted to your personality, it makes girls look less shallow. They are such narcissists it isn't even funny, you can even see it behind some seemingly innocent "advice" they give.

• +1

We follow codes so that others can know what generally to expect of us. Low inhib Meeks being a criminal is creates expectations that might make some executives see dollar signs because he is marketable to foids, and foids get their panties wet but only normie men who are cucks don't despise him.