We aren't exaggerating when we say that an avg man is completely invisible to women

he could easily ascend

How bad does he want it?

Either you are living in delusion or you are just coping really hard
I advice you to do some tinder experiments on chads and stacies and avg guys and girls...
You will know by yourself.
Ofc you won't get anywhere if you try to settle for a stacy or HTB+ if you're average

So you think blackpill is an exaggeration and that avg guys can do just good enough in dating ?
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

I ran this 4psl white normie on binder and got 0 likes in 3 days
View attachment 2460438
Zero...
try the exact same with an avg girl and she would cross 99+ in 1 day.
if you are an avg guy in today's modern world you are literally fucked in each and every area of life tbh
your job , your dating life , your relationships with colleagues/friends , a girl could literally file a false rape charge case on an avg guy and he could do nothing.
for avg men today it's literally just ascend or give up on dating
View attachment 2460439
Yet i see guys like him with girlfriends in town.

Your tinder is probably shadowbanned if u got 0 likes.

His pics are goofy af what did you expect looool

Vs

IMG 0251 IMG 0396

So you think blackpill is an exaggeration and that avg guys can do just good enough in dating ?
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

I ran this 4psl white normie on binder and got 0 likes in 3 days
View attachment 2460438
Zero...
try the exact same with an avg girl and she would cross 99+ in 1 day.
if you are an avg guy in today's modern world you are literally fucked in each and every area of life tbh
your job , your dating life , your relationships with colleagues/friends , a girl could literally file a false rape charge case on an avg guy and he could do nothing.
for avg men today it's literally just ascend or give up on dating
View attachment 2460439
I’m giga recessed yet I still get matches. Maybe it’s not over

Lots of other factors to take into account. Inconclusive.

It's way worse than you think, run a profile with an IG model tier guy and then run a profile of an obese woman in a wheelchair, she'll get 100x more matches and DM's. I remember sharing with the discord server running that Sergei guy that mogs hard, and DM'ing absolute landwhales and ugly trailer trash women and being curved by them lmfao