DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Hey
StarMark unreadLeave
M
MarianIncel
Trainee

3 minutes agoNew
If you want to give me a honest opinion man..

All I want is a girlfriend, I don t care about sex, for me sex looks disgusting, I'm virgin and I think I'm asexual.

I want to have the first kiss, the first hug, with her.

I want her to be a virgin. Why do I want that? I want this because I'm a virgin and I want to experiment together. I want this because she has to appreciate the value of sex. I'm waiting for the special person and I want her to wait too. I want to be an innocent, childish love.

I want her to be alone without friends, because I do not have friends and I want to find a girl without friends

If I found this girl I would do anything for her.

In the past, I was beaten, humiliated by schoolmates because I was weak and short ... I never had friends, my father was an alcoholic who humiliated me, once he took me out of the house and spit on me. I started to lift weights , three years ago I beat my bullies.

I don't want money, i don't want sex, I don't want anything. I want someone to love me.

I have to admit, sometimes I have thoughts when I want to destroy humans / human race just because they do not understand me, they do not appreciate true love, they live for trivial things, they are monkeys that are driven by instincts.

Sometimes i want to burn and destroy people because they have sex, the reason? I want a world where only love is important, not sex, and just one person, not two, just one forever ever.

I have fantasies in which I am a kind of punisher, I am v for vendetta. I think the only people who can understand me are just mass shooters, and a few people on incels forum.

Capture and keep people captive in a small cubical, and isolate the vermin from society whilst i laugh at its mental breakdowns from the psychological white torture its undergoing

I have read a manifesto about Eliot Rodgers, Eric Harris, Dylan Kleblod, Seung Hui Cho, Timothy McVeigh, and other killers ... sometimes I find myself in what they say.

Here is my life, 8 years was exactly like that : [

When i was younger i cry at this movie, i saw that movie 10 times.. when i was a kid i want that to happened to me but no .. [

If i can't be loved i 'm going to make all humanity to hate me.

In moments when hate is intense, I think I want to be a guy with a mask that kills 100 people a day. Have you seen the SAW movie? I want to be jigsaw

That was was my life for 17 years

Now , i meet that girl, on fb, i have with her togethers 5 months, she is a lonely girl, like me , she love me, man.. i will do anything for her, my life, anything.. She is the reason now i'm alive, she is my motivation to live..

She said me she is going to meet me in 10 months in the next summer school vacation

But i'm a jealous person, i don t want to loser her, i can t .. i can t imagine , if i imagine that i cry .

She give me her fb account and i saw her 2 years ago dancing with a guy, and that make me so angry , i want to break that guy , smash his head to to ground, when i saw that i shaking, my heartbeat was so high, i had some tears, i sweating.

I 'm afraid man.. she is everything..

I can wait , i am afraid because i don t know if she can wait..

Sorry for my english it s not my native language..

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 176, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
i got the messege too....did he literally pm this to everyone?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Redrighthand, Deleted member 176 and 4 others
Damn, I hope not.

“Eliot Rogers”

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Wait I got this message too lol

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
442.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Creppy af

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
He messaged me too.

didnt read but somebody convince him to wear a t-shirt with looksmax.me printed on it

this site needs all the publicity it can get right now

• JFL
Reactions: HSM1
What does going ER mean?

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Demir
Personally I think it’s a troll but who knows 🤔 he sent me message twice. I gave him positive advice because he’s actually not so bad looking.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
Jfl I’m not opening random shit from random posters after what happened at lookism

ER= Elliot Rodger. Going ER is equal to going on a killing spree.

I always thought it ment like Emergency Room. GO ER. Like your fucking insane, Hopeless, SICK IN THE HEAD RETARD yo. Just looked it up tho lol

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
What kind of selfie is he sending u guys?

Lol I been there. He needs to get over this. He will......... I have........ He will no longer have this needy ness... I remember I used not want sex even at 18.... I was a virgin and just wanted to hold hands.. Kiss a gal under the stars and moon light above.... Like in highschool musical 1. But then I got on nofap... Started to enjoy sex now I just want to be a playboy. All women are hypergamy. BUT I would get married to my oneitits who is so pure and perfect to me... The only girl that is innocent and pure compared to my dirty dark soul... I would marry her and live a christian life under God and the lord Jesus Christ our savior

• JFL
Reactions: Demir
Not native english speaker, who cares if someone goes ER in the third world it won't even make the news

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
Lol I been there. He needs to get over this. He will......... I have........ He will no longer have this needy ness... I remember I used not want sex even at 18.... I was a virgin and just wanted to hold hands.. Kiss a gal under the stars and moon light above.... Like in highschool musical 1. But then I got on nofap... Started to enjoy sex now I just want to be a playboy. All women are hypergamy. BUT I would get married to my oneitits who is so pure and perfect to me... The only girl that is innocent and pure compared to my dirty dark soul... I would marry her and live a christian life under God and the lord Jesus Christ our savior
I was nofap for 3,5 years nothing happened :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke: , stop lying to this people that nofap will make them playboys :woke: :woke: :woke:

I was nofap for 3,5 years nothing happened :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke: , stop lying to this people that nofap will make them playboys :woke: :woke: :woke:
Tbh only time I ever been in a relationship was attempting no fap streaks and meditating other than that it’s been hard

But then again that’s just typical cuck stuff

Cuck must work harder than chad . Chad can do w.e and still slay

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
while you trying nofap for a few days, chad are trying nosex for a few days

Nofap cured my sick evil fetishes and made me finally like penetration sex and want to fuck girls. IS WHAT I MENT U BLOODY MOTHA FUCKA CUNT

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Swagwaffle
Nofap cured my sick evil fetishes and made me finally like penetration sex and want to fuck girls. IS WHAT I MENT U BLOODY MOTHA FUCKA CUNT

how you dare me to call me cunt , I can beat you up with one hand you lying piece of shit

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel