We need a guide for curlyhaircels

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
Niggas with straight hair have all their information available to them, many styles to choose from and they can get perms to get wavy/curly hair

Wavy hair niggas are born with the best hair type and all they need to do is just use conditioner and a hair cream

Many guides and ways to style coily hair type for niggas

Us type 3a-3b curly hair niggas have no guide, very tough hair to deal with, practically have to go through tons of different products and methods to find something that slightly works and even then it depends on the day. Our styles is limited and our hair often looks ethnic as hell.

We need a guide by someone knowledgeable to help us out.

Hair is law.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
@curlyheadjames knows everything you need to know

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and Napoleon1800
curly hair is so subhuman haha

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Niggas with straight hair have all their information available to them, many styles to choose from and they can get perms to get wavy/curly hair

Wavy hair niggas are born with the best hair type and all they need to do is just use conditioner and a hair cream

Us type 3a-3b curly hair niggas have no guide, very tough hair to deal with, practically have to go through tons of different products and methods to find something that slightly works and even then it depends on the day. Our styles is limited and our hair often looks ethnic as hell.

Hair is law.
YES PLEASE I HAVE LONG CURLY HAIR AND IT LOOKS FRIZZY AND LIKE UTTER SHIT SOMEONE HELP

Hair is law.
Your guide is to straighten it out to wavy.

Honestly, I used to think curly hair was attractive, and that was the only reason I used to like it. 7 years later I realize curly hair is BS. I had long curly hair that I thought was going to make me look attractive. It wasn't until I had to buzz it that I realized it 1. It's not worth the effort of maintaining and 2. I'm wrong, it makes you look worse. It usually makes you look fruity or worse case homeless if it's all fringy. Even though my friends said it looked good.

I was depressed when I had to buzz it bc I looked ugly asf bloated and slightly recessed but when I grew it out just a little (and debloated) and looked back at old pictures it looked childish. Only 1 person I know thinks I looked better with the long curly hair (and soon found out his opinion on aesthetics in general is trash.) Everyone else likes it better shorter.
I just realized i sound a lil off topic about long vs short but my hair was barely starting to curl with short hair. My long hair was curls down to my ear (straightened out is past my chin)

I have 3c curly hair. I found that I like my hair the most when I TRY to straighten it. I get out of the shower, I go to blow dry it. I don't go to extreme lengths to straighten it, I just brush it when blow-drying. It curls back to maybe 2c.

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing, slavicpsycho and Napoleon1800
YES PLEASE I HAVE LONG CURLY HAIR AND IT LOOKS FRIZZY AND LIKE UTTER SHIT SOMEONE HELP
this is exactly what i had lmfao. I tried to grow it out to sasukes length and be a curly-haired sasuke

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and yeeyeeslayer

Honestly, I used to think curly hair was attractive, and that was the only reason I used to like it. 7 years later I realize curly hair is BS.
bro i fucking hated my curly hair ever since i was a kid, when foids say they like curly hair they mean very loose bordering on wavy hair not the subhuman shit i have going on rn

• +1
Reactions: MaxMustermann1998, dantemaxxing, soontoaccend and 1 other person

Honestly, I used to think curly hair was attractive, and that was the only reason I used to like it. 7 years later I realize curly hair is BS. I had long curly hair that I thought was going to make me look attractive. It wasn't until I had to buzz it that I realized it 1. It's not worth the effort of maintaining and 2. I'm wrong, it makes you look worse. It usually makes you look fruity or worse case homeless if it's all fringy. Even though my friends said it looked good.

I was depressed when I had to buzz it bc I looked ugly asf bloated and slightly recessed but when I grew it out just a little (and debloated) and looked back at old pictures it looked childish. Only 1 person I know thinks I looked better with the long curly hair (and soon found out his opinion on aesthetics in general is trash.) Everyone else likes it better shorter.
I just realized i sound a lil off topic about long vs short but my hair was barely starting to curl with short hair. My long hair was curls down to my ear (straightened out is past my chin)

I have 3c curly hair. I found that I like my hair the most when I TRY to straighten it. I get out of the shower, I go to blow dry it. I don't go to extreme lengths to straighten it, I just brush it when blow-drying. It curls back to maybe 2c.
So how do you straighten it? Just blow it dry and comb? I have medium length dense black 3a hair and I need to hang down but nothing works jfl. But yea I agree getting it to wavy 2b-2c is would be great

I have havy but it looks ethnic asf, unstylable, dry, dull, thin in many places, shitty hairline and frizzy damaged looking hair is it over ?

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
bro i fucking hated my curly hair ever since i was a kid, when foids say they like curly hair they mean very loose bordering on wavy hair not the subhuman shit i have going on rn
ive had one latina girl want to touch my hair in 7th grade and up until the very end of 2nd year college I thought foids liked that. We need a detailed uncurling guide.

So how do you straighten it? Just blow it dry and comb? I have medium length dense black 3a hair and I need to hang down but nothing works jfl. But yea I agree getting it to wavy 2b-2c is would be great
Well ive only tried blow drying and combing for 1 week and honestly it reduces curls slightly. My theory is that if i did good and not half effort + i add in the right products i can uncurl it. I think you should try blowing and combing w your hair.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
have you tried getting a light relaxer ? not the ones aimed for black hair