we need a psychopath/dark triad maxxing guide

D

Deleted member 49008

Silver
Slaying is one thing (just be gl)

But psychologically damaging a foid to make her permanently swoon over you is another. Somethjng nearly most men will never be able to do unless they severely mog the girl and lead her on

I’ve seen foids I know irl constantly circle back to emotionally abusive men (in one case, slightly physically abusive).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: One Rep Max, The Antichrist, med and 2 others
Just look at soy Reddit threads or IG reels of women not being able to move on from toxic guys or them being sarcastic about how boring their “safe and good” relationship is

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Lynxress
It’s just looks JFL

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, One Rep Max, PseudoMaxxer and 4 others
It’s just looks JFL
IMG 1128

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
It’s just looks JFL
No it’s not, there’s some weird way these people act around women that makes them permanently attatched to them.

If anything real chads are kind people due to the positive reinforcement they get

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel, Sprinkles, One Rep Max and 1 other person
No it’s not, there’s some weird way these people act around women that makes them permanently attatched to them.
No there isn’t that’s redpill nonsense. If you want to attract low trash hoodrats by all means go “dark triad” maxx

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
No there isn’t that’s redpill nonsense. If you want to attract low trash hoodrats by all means go “dark triad” maxx
So you’re saying a 8/10 nice guy who’s available and shows up mogs a 8/10 dark triad who flakes and has multiple foids to confuse the girls?

Also redpill is gay I don’t consider any of that what I am talking about

So you’re saying a 8/10 nice guy who’s available and shows up mogs a 8/10 dark triad who flakes and has multiple foids to confuse the girls?
nice guy is some giga reddit tier cope & larp. Also it doesn’t matter at this point because these are both 8/10s.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy

But psychologically damaging a foid to make her permanently swoon over you is another. Somethjng nearly most men will never be able to do unless they severely mog the girl and lead her on

I’ve seen foids I know irl constantly circle back to emotionally abusive men (in one case, slightly physically abusive).
Fholy shit fuck all the psychology shit you’re talking about and accept that it’s all looks

Download 1

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Fholy shit fuck all the psychology shit you’re talking about and accept that it’s all looks
No one’s denying looks aren’t the predominant factor.

bruh who this nigga think he is😭😭😭

They love the drama and entertainment

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
just 🍇

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel
Raising your testosterone and making money are the most effective things for darktraidmaxxing aside from being reincarnated

If you weren’t blessed with high prenatal T and genetics that predispose you for callous traits, there is very little you can do to truly be dark triad

There is a level of lacking inhibition + feelings of personal strength that are simply not possible to fake because they arise from a unique brain structure and chemistry that can be modified through effort

Think of thugs who crash out and spend life in jail over minor things. I couldn’t behave that way even if I wanted to. You have to be born that way and that persons experience of reality is so far removed from mine that they may as well be a different species

there are so many factors that contribute to dark triad behavior beyond being a dick to people that it’s not even worth trying

Anyway if you still want to there are tons of books on psychology and manipulation that you can read. If you find the right girl and she likes you and you mog her, it’s not hard to ruin her life

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
just be a rude nigger and oppose the law tbu

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel and PseudoMaxxer
Raising your testosterone and making money are the most effective things for darktraidmaxxing aside from being reincarnated

If you weren’t blessed with high prenatal T and genetics that predispose you for callous traits, there is very little you can do to truly be dark triad

There is a level of lacking inhibition + feelings of personal strength that are simply not possible to fake because they arise from a unique brain structure and chemistry that can be modified through effort

Think of thugs who crash out and spend life in jail over minor things. I couldn’t behave that way even if I wanted to. You have to be born that way and that persons experience of reality is so far removed from mine that they may as well be a different species

there are so many factors that contribute to dark triad behavior beyond being a dick to people that it’s not even worth trying

Anyway if you still want to there are tons of books on psychology and manipulation that you can read. If you find the right girl and she likes you and you mog her, it’s not hard to ruin her life
cope cope and cope, copium mmmhhh good cope.

Money yeahhh, andre tate adonisssssss.

Books yeahhhh, you’ll 100% learn manipulation from them yeahhh, it’s not like it’s an innate ability nooooooo, read 200 books and buy hustlers university

• +1
if u are a psychopath/sociopath ur life is alreadu over tbh. Either u wont be motivated to do anything in life or ur gonna end up homeless from the bad shit u do

• +1

The most dark triad are often the most kindest charming flattering people you have ever met

• +1
The most dark triad are often the most kindest charming flattering people you have ever met
they think manipulation comes with aggressive behavior and abusive language.

Most of the time, it’s all about being charming and leading a girl/guy on to make them believe what you want.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
just be gl and you can get away with anything , a guide would be a no sense without that step 0 anyway

socioapths are more likely to be incel and alienated. They are abused dogs

just be gl and you can get away with anything , a guide would be a no sense without that step 0 anyway
Nope. If u are hurting her she wouldnt want to be with you if shes not retarded lmao

Nope. If u are hurting her she wouldnt want to be with you if shes not retarded lmao
i bet 90 % would still want to be with u if ur gl enough ofc like high htn at least / low cl , that's why there are so many abused women in relationships and they just rot without doing anything (i couldnt care less about them ofc )

• Hmm...
incel+dark triad=incel

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and Samsepioler
As a low Mtn ethnic I do this regularly

Make her feel what she has never felt before

Make her feel a wide range of emotions

Make yourself distinct

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje and autistic_tendencies
cope cope and cope, copium mmmhhh good cope.

Money yeahhh, andre tate adonisssssss.

Books yeahhhh, you’ll 100% learn manipulation from them yeahhh, it’s not like it’s an innate ability nooooooo, read 200 books and buy hustlers university
Lmao you will never be true dark triad if you weren’t born that way

There is a level of low physiological arousal coupled with high T approach behavior you have to reach to be true dark triad that you will never accomplish through effort

Im just tryna help you best mimic it or bring out any dormant traits that exist within you and the best way to do that is boost your T and lower your stress

• +1
dark triad is all about being emotionally spontaneous and dominant and putting yourself first and not being a simp and doing/saying wtf ever u want

it’s not hard or complicated lol

You cant become a psycho retard you just are born one

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and hypernormie
Also redpill is gay I don’t consider any of that what I am talking about
The whole concept of applying dark triad to dating strategies primarily came from redpill spaces, regardless if you learned it there or not.

I consider the whole tune of trying to perfect game and play psychological tricks as gy tbh. Maybe if your into politics and humanity reform this skill of manipulating peoples prepositions would be beneficial, but doing all of this just for a more attached partner is the definition of slave mentality. Your trying to manipulate yourself for someone whos just being normal. Its not in you.

I could actually answer your question though. I'm sure many others here could too. But i believe that gatekeeping sometimes is a good thing. U want to build a gun? At least learn how a gun works first. By then, you wont have to ask this question.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie
Yeah because they are high IQ and high T which allows them to be socially aggressive.

Back to my original point that this is not something you can learn to do for the most part.

But you can try and boost your T and lower your stress to see if your behavior changes.

I was considerably more dark triad when I was healthy, in the gym 5 days a week lifting heavy and had very little worries.

That’s the thing a lot of dudes on here with low social experience don’t realize. People who mog others live in a different reality because they have different brains and physiologies than most people.

I’m gonna humble brag to hammer in my point. I’ve been a high T dark triad slayer and I’ve been around people who out of envy or jealousy try and mimic me and it’s painfully obvious they aren’t built for it. There’s a level of risk taking and inherent aggression that you cannot fake.

A story I have is one night I went out after binging on drugs and blowing hundreds on camwhores to go buy some more drugs. On the way I saw a bunch of hood dudes skating and fucking around. I walked past into a store and when I came out I saw a skateboard which belonged to one of the dudes so being a skater myself I just picked it up and started skating. I asked one of them to play me in a game of skate and halfway through the dude who owned the board started yelling “where tf is my board!?” I just kept skating like nothing was wrong. The dude then comes up to me and says “is this my board!?” And I say yeah and give it to him. He starts getting aggressive and asking why tf I’m skating on his board and shit and I just tell him because I wanted to. He stands there for a second all pissed but he eventually succumbs and curses to himself and walks away. I cross the street to a pizza shop and order a slice from the window. I’m now facing the window and I can hear all these dudes behind me like 12 of them start yelling and asking what happened. I assume he tells them and they start yelling at me while I sit there with my back to them. I glance over and they start saying shit like “imma fuck this nigga up.” “Let’s go beat his ass.” “$100 to whoever stabs this nigga.” But I sincerely wasn’t concerned. I got my pizza, looked back at them one last time as they yell at me and walk away.

The whole time I was genuinely unconcerned for my safety and felt perfectly capable of fighting 10 or so dudes. I did it for the kicks, I was in the mood for excitement and felt like pushing some boundaries.

This is why I say it’s hard to fake because I wasn’t faking. I was in a manic state of hyper confidence that drove me to take unnecessary risks for stimulation. I didn’t read some post about how to be dark triad, I was lifting weights every day, fucking random hoes every night and generally just felt like the man. On top of that I’m good looking and athletic and have a history of positive social experiences which gave me an inherent sense of confidence. Provoking a bunch of random dudes who have knives and skateboards because you have a compulsive desire for stimulation is stupid and if you aren’t built for it it’s a very dangerous game to play.

I say go lift weights and make money because being strong and carefree is the closest thing I can imagine will replicate that state of mind.

However if you just want to manipulate hoes then read some books on psychology and implement the tactics. It’s very dark triad to be interested in how to control people, you may not have the same mental state as a true dark triad person but at least you’ll get a glimpse into the callous thought process. I’m just saying you’ll probably fail because you’ll end up feeling bad or attempting things you don’t have the emotional currency to get away with. When it comes to being dark triad there’s no faking the funk, it’s a high risk high reward style of living for a reason.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and dreamcake1mo