We need an anti ageing elixir that in ISOLATION slows ageing POTENTLY

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
cant be bryan johnson maxxing takeing 100 pills and hopeing it works , we need one thing that is very powerful . im talking about a drug , not saying that u should not do other things like optimized diet and lifestyle . im saying we cant use a long list of supplements that are marginally effective , cuz the chances are higher that something goes wrong than it all goes right and the (questionable , not proven in humans ) marginal survival benefits stack up and actually slow ageing to a great degree .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, noodlelover and 5'7 zoomer
we MUST find this thing , but how should we start our search ? most things i look into i come to the conclusion they are either : cope , harmful , barely effective

Semen retention slows aging

i agree , but how much slower will u age ?
Depends on androgen receptors so every man’s case is different but every man will 100% benefit from retaining their life force.

Depends on androgen receptors so every man’s case is different but every man will 100% benefit from retaining their life force.
its great , but we must do more . semen retention wont make u live to 120+ and look young into ur 70's

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
its great , but we must do more . semen retention wont make u live to 120+ and look young into ur 70's
I’m 21 and look 15

MINERAL colloidal blend key to defying ageing ?

must find the right blend somewhere , which fossil has the right minerals ?

or , maybe this guy is onto something...

Not showing my face until I get surgery. But for reference, I look like a bootleg light skinned version of Chico.

• JFL
im saying we cant use a long list of supplements that are marginally effective , cuz the chances are higher that something goes wrong than it all goes right
we COULD have a competition : who can make the longest liveing mouse ? useing many things

• JFL
Not showing my face until I get surgery. But for reference, I look like a bootleg light skinned version of Chico.
just show face nigga i want to see if u really look 15 at 21 . that is rare , u could be exaggerateing

just show face nigga i want to see if u really look 15 at 21 . that is rare , u could be exaggerateing
everyone I meet in person and online always underage my looks

• JFL
Reactions: piec and 5'7 zoomer
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, iabsolvejordan and 5'7 zoomer
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Youㅤ
testosterone + dutasteride + estrogen + face liter every now and then

sunscreen, tretinoin, cardio, workingout, and stretching

also diet and sleep and blahblahabakha

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
cant be bryan johnson maxxing takeing 100 pills and hopeing it works , we need one thing that is very powerful . im talking about a drug , not saying that u should not do other things like optimized diet and lifestyle . im saying we cant use a long list of supplements that are marginally effective , cuz the chances are higher that something goes wrong than it all goes right and the (questionable , not proven in humans ) marginal survival benefits stack up and actually slow ageing to a great degree .
the best anti ageing known is just to have an ancestral lifestyle. Also Bryan Johnson is ageing like a raisin and everything he eats and do just ages him faster

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
rapamyacin is what your looking for

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Melatonin is a good one, most people don't know

• Love it
Reactions: Youㅤ
bbc coom

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Hello, you

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Fasting and going low testosterone is best for longevity. Check out leo and longevity (RIP) on youtube.

Fasting and going low testosterone is best for longevity. Check out leo and longevity (RIP) on youtube.
so ur telling us to listen to a dead nigga about how to live longer?

• JFL
Reactions: panfacemogger
Survive the next 30 years, and we'll get it.

Robotics + Artificial Super Intelligence = Rapid scientific and technological progress

LLMs are already approaching the point where they'll be able to write better meta-analysis's than humans, taking a few minutes instead of half a year or so. LLMs have already been used to write the first draft of some meta-analysis.

These improved and more abundant meta-analysis's will result in much greater coordination of human scientific effort. Most scientific effort is wasted by scientists who don't have time to read the work of every other scientist (14,000 scientific articles are published a day), so they wind up going in the wrong direction.

Then LLMs will start pointing scientists in different directions, directly, and spot connections across fields that would be near impossible for humans to see, because it's rare that scientists have so much varied expertise. Even adding advanced math to biology, will accelerate biological science. Most biology uses very simple statistics, when there's much more to be gained combining basian statistics and more advanced mathematics. Ai models will be able to reason and help with this.

With ASI, robots will start driving the bulk of scientific research. Right now, we have "Worm-Bot" Ai automatically conducting aging experiments on worms, but that will increase.

Some robots with arms and wheels are predicted to around 5K a piece, which will accelerate science and the economy, which means more money for science.

Right now most of the scientific research is about ensuring old people live an extra 10% longer, and really doesn't even apply to younger people. But this is so those older people have the chance to be around for the more advanced science that's coming in the next few decades.

As a partially younger person, I wish there was more science focused on me, but it's only a matter of time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back