We need better gimmicks

LowTrust

LowTrust

If your join date was after 2022 GTFO. RU on top
To attract girls, we need interesting gimmicks or we will be boring and the wh0re will leave us for our looksmatch with better gimmicks.

Every member here has around 1-2 gimmicks, such as gamercel larping as different subhumans, @prettyboyy gimmick is dick sucking tiktok boys, @Esteban1997 who is subhuman ethnic larping as chad, these are all funny cool gimmicks to have, but none of these will appeal to girls, it will only make it slightly more entertaining for people to be in the community, and eventually it multiplies and traps people here, everyone post their gimmicks and we can see which one is the best.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Esteban1997 and Deleted member 28896
what is ur gimmick

• Hmm...
Reactions: LowTrust
what is ur gimmick
i don't know tbh, it used to be that I was a meanie narcy, but then I went on jewish drugs and now I became much more soy and no longer feel need to be like that, now I am just a geomaxer living his life and rotting on obscure niche forum

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28916
i don't know tbh, it used to be that I was a meanie narcy, but then I went on jewish drugs and now I became much more soy and no longer feel need to be like that, now I am just a geomaxer living his life and rotting on obscure niche forum
wow so ur pretty much a boring person

high iq idea tbh steal others gimmicks

• +1
How does being richest nigga on forum at 16 as a nigger sound

• Hmm...
To attract girls, we need interesting gimmicks or we will be boring and the wh0re will leave us for our looksmatch with better gimmicks.

Every member here has around 1-2 gimmicks, such as gamercel larping as different subhumans, @prettyboyy gimmick is dick sucking tiktok boys, @Esteban1997 who is subhuman ethnic larping as chad, these are all funny cool gimmicks to have, but none of these will appeal to girls, it will only make it slightly more entertaining for people to be in the community, and eventually it multiplies and traps people here, everyone post their gimmicks and we can see which one is the best.
psycho schizo manipulator

• Woah
wow so ur pretty much a boring person
yea I have quite a lot of different interesting qualities, but none of them are big enough that I would consider them a gimmick

high iq idea tbh steal others gimmicks
yep, they need to fit together otherwise it'll make you schizo, but as long as they go okay together and make sense, then more gimmicks will make you stronger, it like you have absorb power and steal others abilities (gimmicks) and eventually you will be a really complicated multi layered individual that is impossible to figure out

competition is high thanks to larpers, there will always be a kid who says he is richer than you, but ig irl it could work out pretty well, you need your other qualities to match it though, such as being stuck up and entitled, or be the black sheep of your family by being kind and humble
psycho schizo manipulator
just be a manipulator who tells people he is a manipulator theory

• +1
Reactions: Ragnar
Gaslighting and instigating everytime she says something

• Hmm...
Gaslighting and instigating everytime she says something
new idea, how about your gimmick is that you're black, that sounds more useful and achievable for ya

I know i'm ugly but I don't care about it i'm based

• So Sad
what is ur gimmick
my gimmick is that I am half light triad (swede genes) and half dark traid (italy subhumans) and the 2 genes fight against each other which causes me to schizo out and it gave me bipolar my genes are literally bipolar thanks to that, I can't help but switch between the 2 constantly and it makes my life so odd and everyone notices
over for you then my nigger, blacks can't have any other gimmicks than acting like generic nigger or it's statusmin
how much monthly
probably 50 that he got from the andrew tate scam course businessman cuck wannabe, just like the rest of them
I know i'm ugly but I don't care about it i'm based
fuck I feel bad now, I'm sorry bro I didn't mean to highlight you and call you ugly in my thread, you're cool man

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
competition is high thanks to larpers, there will always be a kid who says he is richer than you, but ig irl it could work out pretty well, you need your other qualities to match it though, such as being stuck up and entitled, or be the black sheep of your family by being kind and humble

just be a manipulator who tells people he is a manipulator theory
Heard and noted

my gimmick is that I am half light triad (swede genes) and half dark traid (italy subhumans) and the 2 genes fight against each other which causes me to schizo out and it gave me bipolar my genes are literally bipolar thanks to that, I can't help but switch between the 2 constantly and it makes my life so odd and everyone notices

over for you then my nigger, blacks can't have any other gimmicks than acting like generic nigger or it's statusmin

probably 50 that he got from the andrew tate scam course businessman cuck wannabe, just like the rest of them

fuck I feel bad now, I'm sorry bro I didn't mean to highlight you and call you ugly in my thread, you're cool man
It is what it is..

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, LowTrust and Deleted member 28916
You aren't the richest guy here.
he could be the richest 16 year old here, if he isn't larping, but I doubt the richest would be making his own money, the most realistic scenario would be a 16 year old with a really wealthy family that lets him spend as much money as he wants

• +1

thank u bro

• +1
u know nothing abt niggers its not either urkelmaxxing or youngboymaxxing (thug)

my girl is literally a htb latina i just wanna look better

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
u know nothing abt niggers its not either urkelmaxxing or youngboymaxxing (thug)
you're right, I know nothing about niggers, but ik how non niggers view niggers, which is the important part
my girl is literally a htb latina i just wanna look better
people here overrate their girls, so that equates to a ~MTB, but ngl most latinas nowadays look like shit

this confirmed it is larp, if he made 15k (the high end he's claiming) it would take 67 months to make that amount, assuming he puts all his money in a safe, that accounts to 5.5 years, meaning he started making that much when he was 11, meaning he is just bullshitting, unless all his money is from daddy, this isn't even counting for the "3-4k monthly bills" that he pays

• +1
Guitar is the only valid gimmick.

• Woah
shit bruh what else is there

I wanna know since I'm already urklemaxxed af

shit bruh what else is there

I wanna know since I'm already urklemaxxed af
Think professional athletes
They aint thugmaxxed but they arent super weird or damn near white when u hear them talk and see how they act

Maybe its easier for me cus im 6'1 and play football while growing dreads

Speaking of hair id say hair then jaw are probably the most important part for blacks because u can literally pull mtn+ just from dreads and an avg jaw even if u have a borderline subhuman eye area

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
you're right, I know nothing about niggers, but ik how non niggers view niggers, which is the important part

people here overrate their girls, so that equates to a ~MTB, but ngl most latinas nowadays look like shit
View attachment 2231867
She looks similar to shorty in the pic just without makeup so u could be right

I just dont like dark skinned black girls 90% of them are ugly and overrate themselves so much it pisses me off

• +1

View attachment 2231867

this confirmed it is larp, if he made 15k (the high end he's claiming) it would take 67 months to make that amount, assuming he puts all his money in a safe, that accounts to 5.5 years, meaning he started making that much when he was 11, meaning he is just bullshitting, unless all his money is from daddy, this isn't even counting for the "3-4k monthly bills" that he pays
Started 2018, height of sim, this explains it pretty well; I was a RR.
094CA3F5 472C 4039 BFF2 69A6E956085A
your math is good, I was 11 in 2018.

• JFL
I just dont like dark skinned black girls 90% of them are ugly and overrate themselves so much it pisses me off
yeah most shaboons sadly think they're a 10/10, since they have giga low IQ animal brains, and narcy cause they are living in a 1st world country when they shouldn't be
that girl is LTB in Mexico
I agree, I just said a HTB rated here, is probably a MTB, and used that pic to show how latinas can look like absolute shit most of the time, especially when they have the "chav pheno"
Started 2018, height of sim, this explains it pretty well; I was a RR.View attachment 2231890 your math is good, I was 11 in 2018.
nigger started making 15k a month at age 11

yeah most shaboons sadly think they're a 10/10, since they have giga low IQ animal brains, and narcy cause they are living in a 1st world country when they shouldn't be

I agree, I just said a HTB rated here, is probably a MTB, and used that pic to show how latinas can look like absolute shit most of the time, especially when they have the "chav pheno"

nigger started making 15k a month at age 11
No I hit that 2020 and got outta that hot zone ⌛

• JFL
You need to be one of those girls fucking Wattpad fantasies
Giga talented at everything and comes from a millionaire family but had a dark past so now you're cold and distant and dark triad but good guy on the inside etc
And on top of that of course 6'3" and Chad

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and Ragnar
No I hit that 2020 and got outta that hot zone ⌛
just make 15k a month age 12 theory
You need to be one of those girls fucking Wattpad fantasies
Giga talented at everything and comes from a millionaire family but had a dark past so now you're cold and distant and dark triad but good guy on the inside etc
And on top of that of course 6'3" and Chad
I agree 100% with this, being dark triad but good guy on inside is definitely optimal personality type, but the hard part is not being TOO dark triad that they don't realize you're a good guy on the inside, you need to show it kinda hard that you are somehow, without making it obvious that you're trying to be
View attachment 2231947if u feel entitled to dates or video of wallet Pm 🏄‍♂️
mirin the fact you leaked seed phrase, moneymaxing me hard fr

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and Deleted member 29581
just make 15k a month age 12 theory

I agree 100% with this, being dark triad but good guy on inside is definitely optimal personality type, but the hard part is not being TOO dark triad that they don't realize you're a good guy on the inside, you need to show it kinda hard that you are somehow, without making it obvious that you're trying to be

mirin the fact you leaked seed phrase, moneymaxing me hard fr
3 Years ago

• JFL
3 Years ago
Those videos are not from 3 years ago, the exodus version on one of the videos is literally from 2023
mirin. i cant even larp that hard.
yep this site isn't exactly known for its selfless and honest community
yea unless someone is leeching off of daddies money if you got a lot of money under 18 it's just larp tbh they just trying to be like andrew tate wannabe

• +1
Those videos are not from 3 years ago, the exodus version on one of the videos is literally from 2023

yep this site isn't exactly known for its selfless and honest community

yea unless someone is leeching off of daddies money if you got a lot of money under 18 it's just larp tbh they just trying to be like andrew tate wannabe
Tell me the number, or what the name of wallet was if it’s from 2023. jfl

• Hmm...
Tell me the number, or what the name of wallet was if it’s from 2023. jfl
I have the proof you're larping
-nigger
-isn't a rapper

therefore you can't be rich, cope harder

• +1
Reactions: Ragnar and Deleted member 29581