DNR op is a faggot

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon

• +1
Reactions: Jova and wishIwasSalludon
Kys

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, tombradylover, Imretarded? and 1 other person
All jokes aside I agree. We all in this together bruh. Joking and shitting on niggas is fine but telling niggas to kill themselves and being serious is too much. Especially young guys who just wanna improve

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: currycelll, borntosuffer, N1666 and 11 others
All jokes aside I agree. We all in this together bruh. Joking and shitting on niggas is fine but telling niggas to kill themselves and being serious is too much. Especially young guys who just wanna improve
True, after the schery situation I really started to think twice before saying mean shit to people on here (unless they started talking shit to me first)

Because you never know what effect your words will have on people and if what your saying could push them over the edge

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, looksmac, murdah and 1 other person
-told me to kms less than an hour ago.

• JFL
Reactions: currycelll, Narcissus🥀, Deleted member 64493 and 2 others
True, after the schery situation I really started to think twice before saying mean shit to people on here (unless they started talking shit to me first)

Because you never know what effect your words will have on people and if what your saying could push them over the edge
C9E37FB0 DDB4 408F A05F D0C095DEF80B

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, Deleted member 64493, Deleted member 65981 and 1 other person
Not sure if I said that or not but I apologized already for lashing out and I apologize again for saying mean things. U came at me and I got pissed and wanted to defend myself. Then I realized ur suffering just like me so no point in arguing. I hope u feel better and wish best for use as srs

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Just tell them LDAR

Yo I just went back and checked I never told u to kys I knew I don’t say shit like that even when pissed. Don’t lie on my name like that niger!

It’s better to die then suffer for most people.

If you’re short and ugly what’s the point ?

• So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover
They should rathER go to the supERmarket

Not sure if I said that or not but I apologized already for lashing out and I apologize again for saying mean things. U came at me and I got pissed and wanted to defend myself. Then I realized ur suffering just like me so no point in arguing. I hope u feel better and wish best for use as srs
A30FAD26 23BE 40AD B57B 4AFDDA0FED99
I can keep going you’re both hypocrites. You’re a retarded narcy that’s now trying to gas light me for commenting on your failos. (Self rates himself Chadlite) . Yeeyee’s a literal spineless cuck I’ve genuinely never see him attack someone on his own. He’ll always be throwing shots from the shadow of someone. Like a fucking assistant. He’s a grown man and so are you.Just fucking hang yourself.

As I said, snake amongst eels.

Yo I just went back and checked I never told u to kys I knew I don’t say shit like that even when pissed. Don’t lie on my name like that niger!
B6EB650B FE01 46DB BC63 A698FF0F5405
Nice lie cuck. Hang yourself.

As you get older you get more of understanding of what you really went through as a teenager. You really can take this stuff to heart when you're younger. We have enough grifters like Tate trying to fuck the lives up of impressionable young men. A lot of people on here are young and impressionable, and it definitely doesn't help these people when they go to a looksmaxxing forum, post their pictures on the rating board, and then get told "wow its over you look subhuman UEE of death" - obviously off topic is a different case and they should have thick skin, but it still might make an impact on them getting told "kys" every 5 minutes.

Obviously it sucks no one is denying that. I do think with the rise of TikTok beauty standards are being shown to be ridiculous. These kids nowadays are comparing themselves with frauded HTBs (which look like borderline Stacy with all the frauding they do) and roided out HGH abusing Chad 18yr olds who are lke 6'5 at their age. It would be borderline suicide fuel as it is. Obviously IDGAF about these TikTok kids if they're on here and don't have a thick skin, but it just makes me wonder what the next generation is gonna look like. Everyone who isn't some terminator Maher 6'6 jock/prettyboy hybrid is gonna just kill themselves cause they think it's completely over.

• +1
Reactions: buflek, tombradylover and albe.ORG
As you get older you get more of understanding of what you really went through as a teenager. You really can take this stuff to heart when you're younger. We have enough grifters like Tate trying to fuck the lives up of impressionable young men. A lot of people on here are young and impressionable, and it definitely doesn't help these people when they go to a looksmaxxing forum, post their pictures on the rating board, and then get told "wow its over you look subhuman UEE of death" - obviously off topic is a different case and they should have thick skin, but it still might make an impact on them getting told "kys" every 5 minutes.

Obviously it sucks no one is denying that. I do think with the rise of TikTok beauty standards are being shown to be ridiculous. These kids nowadays are comparing themselves with frauded HTBs (which look like borderline Stacy with all the frauding they do) and roided out HGH abusing Chad 18yr olds who are lke 6'5 at their age. It would be borderline suicide fuel as it is. Obviously IDGAF about these TikTok kids if they're on here and don't have a thick skin, but it just makes me wonder what the next generation is gonna look like. Everyone who isn't some terminator Maher 6'6 jock/prettyboy hybrid is gonna just kill themselves cause they think it's completely over.
At the end is always gods fault

• +1

Nah man I disagree. Unless u have serious issues that are really hindering ur quality of life u shouldn’t tell ppl to kill themselves, even if ugly and short. Few things on that. 1) u need to improve what u can if possible. Things like surgeries, soft maxes, LL and lifts, etc are all available for ppl in shitty situations. Ik money is an issue but if that’s something that would genuinely make u happy and give u purpose and something to look forward too then u should work toward that financially, as hard as it may be. 2) there’s more to life then living for validation from society. U gotta find purpose in life outside of other ppl. The simplest things can make you happy, u just have to try and find hobbies and interests that give u that feeling of joy and motivation. Fuck what ppl think, none of that shit truly matters. Even if it’s something stupid asf u should do it if it makes u happy and doesn’t hinder ur health badly. Last thing…. Ik some ppl have shitty family situation, but for those that don’t they need to think about what their death would do to those that love them. Even short and ugly ppl have friends and family that love and care for them and want the best for them. U need to connect with those that care about u. Even pets can be included in that, there is something or someone out there that either u care about or cares about u or both. There’s so much to life that’s worth living. Once it’s gone u won’t get that chance again. Like I said in certain extreme ass cases I get suicide or assisted suicide etc, but for most part many ppl have something to live for and don’t realize it. Gonna get told cope and that I’m bluepilled but it’s true. Some of the happiest ppl Ik are short and ugly but they don’t give a fuck bruh

• +1

You also tell teenagers to kill themselves consistently. Hypocrites.org

View attachment 2865726Nice lie cuck. Hang yourself.
Like I said I apologize.I missed that when going back srs. I wasn’t being literal either. There’s not much more I can do or say rn other than admit I was wrong. I’m sorry bro I’m srs. I swear I’m not tryna gaslight u either. I’m disappointed in myself for acting that way. Hope u understand man. I also hope u didn’t take that serious because I didn’t mean it that way which is why I added Niger after.

It doesn’t help anyone
@Michael Myers @yeeyeeslayer
actually that's not true

every time a man living in your country within your age range dies, your odds of success in almost anything you can name go up

it doesn't go up by much but in theory ...It still goes up

someone will take whatever was meant for him

in other words, when a man dies...it helps everyone

• +1
Reactions: Carv

Nah man I disagree. Unless u have serious issues that are really hindering ur quality of life u shouldn’t tell ppl to kill themselves, even if ugly and short. Few things on that. 1) u need to improve what u can if possible. Things like surgeries, soft maxes, LL and lifts, etc are all available for ppl in shitty situations. Ik money is an issue but if that’s something that would genuinely make u happy and give u purpose and something to look forward too then u should work toward that financially, as hard as it may be. 2) there’s more to life then living for validation from society. U gotta find purpose in life outside of other ppl. The simplest things can make you happy, u just have to try and find hobbies and interests that give u that feeling of joy and motivation. Fuck what ppl think, none of that shit truly matters. Even if it’s something stupid asf u should do it if it makes u happy and doesn’t hinder ur health badly. Last thing…. Ik some ppl have shitty family situation, but for those that don’t they need to think about what their death would do to those that love them. Even short and ugly ppl have friends and family that love and care for them and want the best for them. U need to connect with those that care about u. Even pets can be included in that, there is something or someone out there that either u care about or cares about u or both. There’s so much to life that’s worth living. Once it’s gone u won’t get that chance again. Like I said in certain extreme ass cases I get suicide or assisted suicide etc, but for most part many ppl have something to live for and don’t realize it. Gonna get told cope and that I’m bluepilled but it’s true. Some of the happiest ppl Ik are short and ugly but they don’t give a fuck bruh
Why suffer for 60-70 years better off just killing yourself imo. You will realize after a while that you get unfair treatment if you have moderate IQ.

You need all of these things to live a fulfilling life What is the point if you have 0 friendships or sex cause you are subhuman?

@tombradylover @TechnoBoss You guys forget we are animals all we care about is sex and food

• JFL
Reactions: Carv
Why suffer for 60-70 years better off just killing yourself imo. You will realize after a while that you get unfair treatment if you have moderate IQ.

View attachment 2865750

You need all of these things to live a fulfilling life What is the point if you have 0 friendships or sex cause you are subhuman?
But is not existing and never having the chance to experience happiness (even if it not consistent but then again happiness isn't consistent for everyone) better than just existing and still having the chance to go outside and experience the world? You're forgetting there is so much to life.

Happiness is forever for anyone. Some of the people with all of this are still unhappy. It's down to brain chemistry. You need to make the most with what you have, and sometimes that involves changing your mindset (not cope im srs)

• +1
But is not existing and never having the chance to experience happiness (even if it not consistent but then again happiness isn't consistent for everyone) better than just existing and still having the chance to go outside and experience the world? You're forgetting there is so much to life.

Happiness is forever for anyone. Some of the people with all of this are still unhappy. It's down to brain chemistry. You need to make the most with what you have, and sometimes that involves changing your mindset (not cope im srs)
happiness is easy when you fuck and eat tbh

• JFL
Yea probably shouldn’t be telling dudes to er or sui on this shut. But it’s just psl shut at the end of the day

happiness is easy when you fuck and eat tbh
Nigga u and I both know theres more to life than sex and food. Purpose and motivation mogs quick dopamine hits ffs ur gonna always be chasing that dopamine if that’s all I care about never will be truly satisfied or happy with just food and sex ffs

• +1
It doesn’t help anyone
@Michael Myers @yeeyeeslayer
The chances of someone actually going through with it is rare. And if they do, it’s not because of us. Though I wonder if better treatment online would have made a difference.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and TechnoBoss