We Need Women On This Forum

This forum does not need women on it. However. another looksmaxxing forum similiar to ours that allowed women would be interesting.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, prag and Skywalker
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Women on this site would not fix its problems lmao. At its core this is a male oriented forum and the vast majority of people here simply don't want women on the site, at most you would get more female gaze rates. Nothing else.

Jfl what? Where are you seeing all these women who frequent .org and find it helpful. Literally the only person I've seen talk about this is you
It's ALOT more common than u think. It's one of the reasons why OGs end up deleting their accounts. Anyone with an account before 2022 and outgoing knows a woman or 2 IRL on this site.

Makes me think ... we would be getting accurate rates for once and could adjust our PSL for female gaze :unsure:
Yeah...ofc...foids are so objective with ratings.
From the series "just get a haircut, bro"

• +1
In the year 2024, we have tolerated faggots, transwomen and now i believe it's time now fully intergrate women into the forum. This forum has come so far in terms of social progression which is why believe it's now time to include the opposite sex.

We have so many quality users pretending to be men, if we allow them to drop the mask and reveal themselves, i believe the quality of posts made on the forum would greatly improve.

Join me in fighting for social justice for women.

That is the stupidest thing i have heard this year

we used to have stacies and beckies running around on psl. harper was sexy

we had these babes posting regularly

yI3nHQ3.jpg

Eks5hEj.jpg

WcNlLo8.png

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Merge r/VindictaPOC and looksmax.org

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I've seen women fuck up every online community I've been in that allowed them. No we don't.

• +1
Honestly I agree.

Women are subject to looksim as well, not as much as men I believe, but still.

Also, becky wouldnt be on .org but rather on snapchat or something.

Some might say they hate women thats why theyre not allowed, but I disagree with this.

Being incel is not women’s fault, it’s your genetics or mentality fault. Blaming women for being incel is not justified. Women can have standards, and do not have to like your subhuman face.

Like why are manlets so angry that a 5’7 becky won’t date their 5’6 ass like thats just a preference.

A 5’ woman only demanding 6’+ is unrealistic I agree and not in their deserved range. But thats not all women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Skywalker and DharkDC
negative OP

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream and IAMNOTANINCEL
  • JFL
Reactions: WayneBraaaah
In the year 2024, we have tolerated faggots, transwomen and now i believe it's time now fully intergrate women into the forum. This forum has come so far in terms of social progression which is why believe it's now time to include the opposite sex.

We have so many quality users pretending to be men, if we allow them to drop the mask and reveal themselves, i believe the quality of posts made on the forum would greatly improve.

Join me in fighting for social justice for women.

no cause the cringe simps would simp obviously we don't need that

• +1
wont happen OP stop bein low t @DharkDC