We should encourage people not going to the gym

D

Deleted member 23359

Iron
The gym has been flooded with 12 yo gymmaxers due to TikTok

Ten years from now being gymmaxed will become the standards and body halo will no longer be real

So yes kids go starve yourself even if you're in puberty and be skinny twig its the female gaze (y)

I used to hate female gaze maxers but i realized they're doing us a favor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278, Deleted member 24940, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
its already the standard so are steroids. like the pandora's box of foid hypergamy, it's never going back. we should discourage people from being retards and having sex for no reason. once you remove the factors driving competition, it'll naturally dial back

I have 0 control over anything. I let the world win because I simply have no say in what happens. I lost when I was born.

if it’s the standard how is it beneficial if we don’t go?

I have 0 control over anything. I let the world win because I simply have no say in what happens. I lost when I was born.
u are mentally ill thats what u are

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
The gym has been flooded with 12 yo gymmaxers due to TikTok

Ten years from now being gymmaxed will become the standards and body halo will no longer be real

So yes kids go starve yourself even if you're in puberty and be skinny twig its the female gaze (y)

I used to hate female gaze maxers but i realized they're doing us a favor
Lol there will always be body halo, due to the possible factor of facial failo, there will always be the 80% of women going for the top 20% of guys 💯

Planet fitness near me has a free gym for summer program for zoomers in highschool.

It's brutal walking in and seeing 14 year olds who body mog me.

Planet fitness near me has a free gym for summer program for zoomers in highschool.

It's brutal walking in and seeing 14 year olds who body mog me.
6'1 MTN Pakicel

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and Deleted member 24278
No need. People are lazy. They will never get gymaxxed.

Lol there will always be body halo, due to the possible factor of facial failo, there will always be the 80% of women going for the top 20% of guys 💯
incel cope
sluts are fucking everyone, just need good body and nt