We should flood dating apps like tindr with account of ugly men and short men.

B

BackFromTheMogging

Silver
^title
Lowering the average male candidate SMV, and since women dont judge looks on an absolute scale (except extremums) but rather on a relative scale, it should make it easier for the rest of us. Thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, Darkstrand, NormieKilla and 3 others
based plan, but there aren't enough lookists/incels tbhtbh

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, chadtachi, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x
someone should develop an incel BOTNET,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, Deleted member 4614, LowTierNormie and 4 others
Lowering the average male candidate SMV, and since women dont judge looks on an absolute scale (except extremums) but rather on a relative scale, it should make it easier for the rest of us. Thoughts?
Excellent idea, also tons of Chadfishing accounts for harassing, scamming and wasting the women's time, until dating apps will become completely useless.

It won't work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Excellent idea, also tons of Chadfishing accounts for harassing, scamming and wasting the women's time, until dating apps will become completely useless.
Not like that, just their presence, and making sure they see alot of it
It won't work
Mandela effect

• +1
Reactions: Gren
Won’t work. The majority of men are average. Ugly men and Chads make up a small % of men.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, DidntRead, samm735 and 1 other person
Won't matter. A way better strategy is to make a believable fake model account, match with everyone you've matched with on your real account, then using the model profile tell them to meet for drinks later then at last second cancel and say "tbh I was a little buzzed earlier, you're like a 6 just not hot enough for me, sry". Then swoop in under your real profile once she's been taken down a peg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, BackFromTheMogging and Deleted member 4614
jfl at this room temperature iq
tinder is already full of ugly manlets because most men are ugly manlets. thats why the average male does not have a gf jfl

lol why don't you just chadfish and troll roasties
Cause that wont help me get laid lmao. Lowering the overall average male SMV on the other hand, will
Won't matter. A way better strategy is to make a believable fake model account, match with everyone you've matched with on your real account, then using the model profile tell them to meet for drinks later then at last second cancel and say "tbh I was a little buzzed earlier, you're like a 6 just not hot enough for me, sry". Then swoop in under your real profile once she's been taken down a peg
Not a bad idea