We will never have or be this, and there is no known cope for it.

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Not sure I can take it much more tbh.

Attachments

• 1564551482798.png
    1564551482798.png
    344.4 KB · Views: 33
pass me the rope

fuck that's brutal as fuck ngl

honestly, i cope by religionmaxxing. i have a belief that the afterlife is better, what i'm living now is temporary, and shit like physical bodies/appearance wont matter because all we'll be is energy.

• +1
Reactions: Demir
honestly, i cope by religionmaxxing. i have a belief that the afterlife is better, what i'm living now is temporary, and shit like physical bodies/appearance wont matter because all we'll be is energy.
Maybe earth is the "hell" they speak of. And we must serve our time here as a sentence.

Husband mogs her into oblivion, this is a proof that status is important, even for females

Crutonbeyhalflife

• +1
Reactions: Demir
What is wrong with her arms

Maybe earth is the "hell" they speak of. And we must serve our time here as a sentence.
i wouldn't say earth is hell, because i do think there is a "hell." however, earth does have A LOT of suffering. and like a lot of us on this forum i'm tired as fuck of it and considering i'm only 22 and still have a long ways to go is depressing as fuck. i sorta feel like when you're missing home and just want to go back, as in i want to leave this earth and go be my spiritual/energy self whatever the fuck we are after death. i just have to get through it and then it'll all be fine. lmao that's the only way i can really cope tbh tbh :lul:

Husband mogs her into oblivion, this is a proof that status is important, even for females
I don't know who either of these people are but tbh they're pretty looksmatched from this angle, obviously she has a shit ton of makeup but still